Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President (8059 Views)

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? / Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by FakeUnity: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
seunmsg:

Obviously you’ve not been following Nigeria’s politics closely since 2015. If not, you won’t celebrate online result or insinuate that mere likes and share on Nairaland will shock a veteran political analyst like me.

See kid, go and gloat over your online victory. You can keep conducting online polls daily till 2023 if it will make you sleep well at night. But note this, Tinubu will win on Election Day if he finds a way to emerge as APC candidate.

Are you yorubas depending on almajeri child votes from Niger republic and Chad that we saw you guys encourage during 2015 'election' of buhari? grin

Those are the only chunk of votes that are usually not factored in during online polls like this. cheesy grin
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Koko1119: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
i prefer myself.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by sunsewa16: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Peter obi or Raji fashola
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by louqas: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2021
angelfallz:
Why has he been silent on the restructuring issue?
His party the APC of which he is the biggest chieftain promised restructuring in 2015, today, they are now deaf and dumb when it comes to RESTRUCTURING.
So, no. I don't believe Tinubu would restructure Nigeria.

Simple
He doesnt have executive power to see RESTRUCTURING through
We all know Apc was formed by strange bed fellows......it was the ACN bloc of APC thats been shouting restructuring NOT the ANPP, CPC or the APGA and PDP bloc

So i believe with executive power, tinubu will restructure Nigeria
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by angelfallz(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol. I know he does have executive power. That doesn't stop him from pushing for it. That does not stop Tinubu from talking about it. That does not stop the ACN bloc from canvassing and pushing for it. After all they have people at the FEC, senate and national assembly.

louqas:

Simple
He doesnt have executive power to see RESTRUCTURING through
We all know Apc was formed by strange bed fellows......it was the ACN bloc of APC thats been shouting restructuring NOT the ANPP, CPC or the APGA and PDP bloc

So i believe with executive power, tinubu will restructure Nigeria
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by louqas: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. I know he does have executive power. That doesn't stop him from pushing for it. That does not stop Tinubu from talking about it. That does not stop the ACN bloc from canvassing and pushing for it. After all they have people at the FEC, senate and national assembly.

Let him have executive power .....he could sponsor many executive bills which will aid restructuring....depending on what is meant by "restructuring " is it federalism or devolution of power or state policing or all of the above and more
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
sunsewa16:
Peter obi or Raji fashola

Noted
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by AmuEbule: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
legendgalas:

Which moghalu be that?

This one wen don dey use woman do slave already abi another one dey?

Make una dey get sense small small ooooo

That woman holding umbrella is far better than the trash you are.
Think about this. Anu mpama undecided
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by legendgalas(f): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
AmuEbule:

That woman holding umbrella is far better than the trash you are.
Think about this. Anu mpama undecided
As expected, wasted generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara First Lady, Others Honoured As Ending Gender Based Violence Ambassadors / Oprah's South African School, A Child Abuse Prison! / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.