Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

"Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari (22524 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Igbo leaders have found their voice, they are looking for everywhere to placate Buhari so as to remove efulefu that their people are calling them, what you suppose to have done when the monkey was attacking everyone like a mad dog

Ohanaeze is even jumping the gun. They are to first demand the government to say how they brought Nnamdi Kanu back into Nigeria b4 demanding any out of court settlement or whatever.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Faber(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2021
brightalo1010:
Yes land matters are better settled out of court. Buhari and Kanu dey drag land. Ohaneze is right this time around. �

I tell you...
They are dragging grazing land and the Dot Land grin
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Drsnives(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2021
lalaIDIOTsclala:
I disagree

Buhari should be taken to internal criminal court.

He deserve to be hanged for persecuting freedom fighters and sparing killer terrorist
You just dea look for trouble, which kind Monika be that grin
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by J2381: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2021
Seek out of court settlement? Are they serious?

What will now happen to all the wives, sons, daughters and relatives of the security personnel Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB ESN killed? I guess they too should seek out of court settlement with Nnamdi Kanu, right?

This is a no no. Let Kanu face the music an let those who died on the orders of Nnamdi Kanu get justice.

3 Likes

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Iykoto86(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bastard Ohaneze!

Thunder fire all of una one by one.

Where was your voice when your terrorist son was threatening to kill Nigerian security personnels?

Where were you old, foolish, dirty, bitches when the hunch-back fugitive was using ESN to cause mayhem in the South East?

E no go better for all of una one by one.

Shameless old fools!
And no fulani man have ever condemned the evil crimes of the herds men in nigeria.rather they want south to give them land for grazing. After buhari,we will know how far. Parasites.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by femixx: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is synonymous with the FGN asking the court in Benin to grant them custody of S. Igboho pending the determination of the case in court.
Some foolish demands from Nigerians grin grin
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by rummmy: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bastard Ohaneze!

Where was your voice when your terrorist son was threatening to kill Nigerian security personnels?

Where were you old, foolish, dirty, bitches when the hunch-back fugitive was using ESN to cause mayhem in the South East?

Shameless old fools!
watch your words..
Don't insult our elders.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by onuman: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/ipob-president-buhari-told-to-seek-out-of-court-settlement-with-nnamdi-kanu/

Soft-landing for Nnamdi Kalu from Buhari?
Ohaneze is waiting for Godot.

To protect flow of cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta is reason why Buhari is chasing Kalu upandan, because Buhari knows that his Fulani homeland country he is building in Nigeria needs the crude oil cash.
And Nnamdi Kalu is against Buhari’ agenda of Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by rummmy: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
MoIbrahim:
The offence of jumping bail is enough to send him to the coolers.

That is even if his incitement of arson and murder of police and soldiers are ever ignored before the law.
the solders that went to his house?
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by faridasr: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hear them, so you want the Government to settle out of court with a criminal!! Your hypocrisy stinks. Namdi must answer for his crimes not limited to killing of security agents and vandalisation/destruction of Government facilities. Someone preaching for one Nigeria a few years back has turned to a murderer/secessionist and you guys have the audacity to call for settlement like its a default on payment of debt? YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by hushpapi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mr kanu is going no where, his boys killed too much police by his order. That bros go tail for cage
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Ngasky(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
abraham324:
UNETHICAL PRACTICE OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MRS MARY STEPHEN OKOI FROM THE PALACE OF IGWE UGBEMO OF OKPAI NDOKWA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE NIGERIA
Palace of Igwe Ugbemo of Okpai
JOHN STEPHEN OKOI
Brother to
Mrs Mary Stephen Okoi
Mr. Man what did you want to achieve with the above intentional blackmailing of the police force?
After all you wrote above why cant you go to the court there in delta and proove all your assumptions so that you can get justice for your so called sister?
You want the police to do your dirty job for you. And still you will be amongst those that will shout Police are only arresting Southern chiefs or christian chiefs.
When you are dining with the same chiefs you didnt call on public to come to your rescue. But now that the milking cow is no longer accessable you are jumping from post to pillar shouting blue murder, while no single evidence shows that.
You want the police to confirm your dreamy imagination and punish your so conceived enemy.
Get life. if you indeed have the above proof go to court not media
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by ezechi24(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Igbo leaders have found their voice, they are looking for everywhere to placate Buhari so as to remove efulefu that their people are calling them, what you suppose to have done when the monkey was attacking everyone like a mad dog

what has dss done to the rampaging heardsmen and banditts kidnapping, killing and destroying properties in the middle belt , north and west.....see oga make i tell you something you zombies has refused to understand....you see this country is as good as gone and as for the foolanis that are thinking they are untouchable...wait make 2023 reach grin grin grin...boys sef no go wait till the pig in aso rock comort b4 them go unlish the same terror to the foolanis ..then they will be the ones begging to be free ...i hope you've saved allot from your monthly stippends of 30k...becus what is coming for you all will be like the sound of the trumpet from heaven.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by MoIbrahim: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

As foolish as you sounded, I will use this Sunday to wish you sense because you don't one at the moment.

Today, Sunday, is Christians' main worship day. So wait for the day of your religion, if you have one.
If you have no religion as I suspect, go and jump into a well. And if one well won't take your fatty butt, you can jump into two wells.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
sad That isn't Buhari sad.They should GO and look for the original BUHARI and negotiate with him cos the man there now nah BUBU JUBRIL El Sudan. grin angry grin wink

3 Likes

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Richieniit: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bastard Ohaneze!

Shameless old fools!

I know say you be small pikin, to reply u na total waste of time. Fool
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bastard Ohaneze!

Shameless old fools!
Hey look here little fool, can you pay attention for two seconds before you continue to rant like a nomadic animal that you're? If you had common sense you would have seen that they only and merely offered a word of advise to the Fulani ruling animals for their own good and not for anyone else. Besides our indefatigable and indomitable LEADER Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Ohamadike gburugburu) the nightmare of the Zoo and all the animals therein will NEVER accept that neither are we(his disciples) going to accept. So save your little energy you might need it to endure pains after disintegration.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by MoIbrahim: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
rummmy:
the solders that went to his house?

Yes. The soldiers were wrong to go there. But what the court will ask him is why after escaping from that scene he did not border to report himself. That is what is the law says.

People can shout to the high heavens that Buhari is also a law breaker, but that won't change nothing if he appears before the court.

The Ohanaeze is being unwise by trying to use media blackmail as it doesn't work with Buhari. They should have sought audience with him. But then they seem to be aware that they have already squandered their goodwill.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by sabreal: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
No.

There is nothing like out of court settlement. This government must be disgraced.

They should rather get strong and competent team of lawyers.

Mazi KANU did not and has not committed any crime.

They not used foolish politics kill the focus of asking for self determination.

Is it a crime to:

1. Ask for self determination

2. Engage in peaceful protest

3. Engage in self defence

Rather, it is this government that questions to answer at Hague on the genocide and other crime against humanity in the Eastern partbof Nigeria, Lekki toll gate etc.

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Johel(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bastard Ohaneze!

Shameless old fools!

See!, u better shut up your gutter mouth,let me tell u this, I'm not in support of ESN or whatsoever,but the ESN u claimed killed and destroyed acted based on provocation or as an act of retaliation,Nigerian government is the most useless and evil government in the world...The Nigerian armed forces has done more arm than good since 1960,they didn't prosecute most offenders from the Nigerian forces that has killed countless people,that created havoc yet most offenders from the nig forces went free, still walking and working freely.... Government sent unknown gun men to create havoc in the east, government agents went killing and arresting innocents claiming those involved in any sort of brutality from armed forces are Igbos and ESN,too many rubbish the government does and they blame either the past administration,IPOB,ESN or Twitter...Are u all not mad supporting this Disastrous government??...Not saying ESN are innocent either,but let's always look at both sides to enable us balance things up.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by atonement12: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Where is the law? Where is Justice for heinous crimes committed?
It is clear these old men are seriously deluded, and typically living in denial.

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by 00FFT00(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lee99:
I am proudly Igbo but hell no, Kanu should dance to the music he played for all South Easterners to dance, we are now the scourge of Nigeria all because of him, who cares if he's given the death penalty? Definitely not me.
If you like call me Abokie or Afonjah, fact remains I be abia boy, quote me for nonsense and I will ignore your papa

You be Katsina miscreant.

Ewu!
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by funkekemi(f): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lee99:
I am proudly Igbo but hell no, Kanu should dance to the music he played for all South Easterners to dance, we are now the scourge of Nigeria all because of him, who cares if he's given the death penalty? Definitely not me.
If you like call me Abokie or Afonjah, fact remains I be abia boy, quote me for nonsense and I will ignore your papa
ewedu face west
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by BePrepared: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lee99:

Nothing prodigal there, I'm just educated and not blind enough to follow a baseless struggle much less one being led by a fraudster

I support u Lee

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by luvsalamat1991(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Unsad:
Lmao. This shit is really funny thinking about it.

Igbo prodigal son ; Kanu

Yoruba prodigal son ; Sunday

Hausas : You can't name one

The country father : Hausa

A country full of jokers. cheesy grin

Abeg. I'm still buying Bitcoin aggressively

Contact on My Sig.
you can name many not even one.na wa sunday adeyemo a.k.a sunday igboho zo el zakzaky bia nnamdi mazi kanu.so wazobia don complete.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Boudiccao: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlowYourMind:

You are everywhere mocking, mudslinging, lampooning and attacking anything that has to do with Igbos, Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.

It's a fact that Nigerians pee in their pants when they hear Biafra, you don't like Igbos/Ipob yet you don't want to hear of secession.

You have really found your voice against Igbos and let me categorically tell you that this bile and anger you hold against Igbos will definitely consume you and your ethnicity.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by michoim(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nonsense
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Jackdean111(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekez:
Ohamadike will not take that.
Ohaneze be careful
Good day sir.. I want to tell you something sir. Permission to quote you on an old thread?
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mad talk, let him witness the justice of the zoo. It's not about Buhari, he committed crimes, grevious crimes, he must answer to them.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wailers should keep wailling till anything happens to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Even ur ancestors and those 1k u collected from the terrorists in asorock will not save you
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Johel:

See!, u better shut up your gutter mouth,let me tell u this, I'm not in support of ESN or whatsoever,but the ESN u claimed killed and destroyed acted based on provocation or as an act of retaliation,Nigerian government is the most useless and evil government in the world...The Nigerian armed forces has done more arm than good since 1960,they didn't prosecute most offenders from the Nigerian forces that has killed countless people,that created havoc yet most offenders from the nig forces went free, still walking and working freely.... Government sent unknown gun men to create havoc in the east, government agents went killing and arresting innocents claiming those involved in any sort of brutality from armed forces are Igbos and ESN,too many rubbish the government does and they blame either the past administration,IPOB,ESN or Twitter...Are u all not mad supporting this Disastrous government??...Not saying ESN are innocent either,but let's always look at both sides to enable us balance things up.
Nigerian armed forces will keep targeting enemies of Nigeria, of course soldiers are bad men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Lives In Kaduna⁠ / NASS Crisis: Finally, Saraki, Dogara Settle With Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.