Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Bbnaija 2021: My Sister Died At Two - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: My Sister Died At Two (408 Views)

OSCARS 2021: 'My Octopus Teacher' Grabs Best Documentary for South Africa / My World Shatterd The Day My Sister Died - Adekunle Gold / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: My Sister Died At Two by tonyluyi1985: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Season 6 housemate, Boma disclosed that he lost his sister at the age of two. He was close to tears when he revealed the sad news.
According to him, after the death of his sister, he has been the only child stating that his sister would have been 32 years old if she was alive.
He added that he wished his sister didn’t die prematurely because there would not have been pressure from his mother and grandmother on him to give them kids stating that his sister would have given them some kids already.
However, he was quick to state that everything in this world happens for a reason.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/07/25/bbnaija-2021-my-sister-died-at-two/

(1) (Reply)

“Maria Has Lost My Respect” – Whitemoney Reacts Angrily After Maria Trashed His / Olamide Returns With New Song Somebody (feat. Phyno) Download Mp3 / Johnson SULEMAN On Sex Scandal With Chioma Ifemeludike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.