Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Olamide Returns With New Song Somebody (feat. Phyno) Download Mp3 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Returns With New Song Somebody (feat. Phyno) Download Mp3 (409 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Was Singing About Jesus Christ In Her Hit Song ‘somebody / The Moment @tiwasavage Said The Song Somebody's Son Is About Jesus Christ / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Returns With New Song Somebody (feat. Phyno) Download Mp3 by Aysup247: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Olamide baddo is out with new song mp3 audio tagged Somebody featuring talented Nigeria rapper Phyno to grace the year 2021 for the fans and the street.
Olamide a.k.a Baddo comes with a new hit banger song somebody one of the latest song released by the singer and it is featuring most Afropop talented rapper Phyno on this one. the duo artiste had done so many collaborations and they still do ranging from Ghost Mode, Augment, Dope Money, and Nobody’s Fault the list goes all and all.

On this new song taken from the UY SCUTI album, Olamide and Phyno did a greater job on this song (Olamide Somebody (feature. Phyno) Download Mp3 .)

Quotable Lyrics Somebody

I have been around the world
And I’ve seen so many girls
They love me and I love them too
Cuh the Bible tell me say, “Love your neighbor as yourself”, woi-woiI wanna love somebody
Somebody, wey go make I need nobody
No nobody
I wanna love somebody
Somebody, wey go make I feel the body, feel the bodyI wanna love somebody
Somebody, wey go make I need nobody
No nobody
I wanna love somebody
Somebody, wey go make I feel the body, feel the body’Ou-‘ou’-ou
I want you-‘ou-‘ou……

Listen, download and share your feeling about Olamide somebody ft Phyno free mp3 download.
Get it on https://blendng.com/olamide-somebody-feature-phyno-download-mp3/

(1) (Reply)

Johnson SULEMAN On Sex Scandal With Chioma Ifemeludike / Another Celebrity Marriage About To Crash / Local Girl: Zubby Michael Blast Chizzy Alichi During Argument Over A Woman Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.