Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari (5027 Views)

To All Nigerian Youths - Read This Warning Message! / Adeboye Sends A Silent Message Of Support To Twitter Users / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nigerian pastors are beginning to speak out their minds as regards the current situation in the country. They truly seem to be tired too and running out of patience...
Below is what the whole message entails....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgY0u0ICYd8
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by mymadam(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pastor Adeboye? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Mrdecent(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
DSS will have a lot to do soon because agitations are coming in bit by bit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mrdecent:

Hahahaha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by adeowo84(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please close this thread, Adeboye is different from Oyedepo...yeye blogger

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
adeowo84:
Please close this thread, Adeboye is different from Oyedepo...yeye blogger

Are they not all pastors? Pls be civil, stop using abusive words
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by 3idiots: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
In my opinion, they they are not doing enough, if I have the platform that Adeboye has, Buhari will go to bed everyday thinking about the last thing I said.
The only celebrities I follow on social media, download there songs etc. are only those that speak for the people. It may not reduce there bank balance, but it sure means something to me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by nairalandankrah: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Papa you're not doing enough!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by dragnet001: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Better late than never.

In order news in less than 1 minute, you'll discover how to automatically generate 200k online every single month. With this unknown passive income system. It doesn't matter if you are a complete beginner. Send me a DM right now on zero 7 zero 36 fifteen 78 58 to get access.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by MufasaLion: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lol
This businessman?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Popesuccess(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mrdecent:
People are beginning to see clearly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Africana1123(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
O
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by AroleOduduwa2: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
Lol
This businessman?

Yes, he is a business man who has employed thousands and brought food to thousands of households. Your lord Buhari has taken people means of livelihood by deliberately letting his brother murder and destroy people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by FarahAideed: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ohhh Osinbanjo has told him the truth ko...Buhari will soon go against Osinbanjo and immediately he does it will be the end of the Buhari govt and Osinbanjo will be sworn in ...I saw this clearly in a vision I received 2 weeks ago but only time will tell if it was a vision or just malaria

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by abouzaid: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kudos to Nnamdi Kanu for exposing the Fulanis, i'm still not convinced that Adeboye would say that, the guy have a vocal voice against GEJ but have lose it since Osinbajo became the vice-president. Deceivers everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by tempest01(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Freddd009:
Nigerian pastors are beginning to speak out their minds as regards the current situation in the country. They truly seem to be tired too and running out of patience...
Below is what the whole message entails....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgY0u0ICYd8

The day them use one of you as scape goats for fake news is coming
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by MufasaLion: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Yes, he is a business man who has employed thousands and brought food to thousands of households. Your lord Buhari has taken people means of livelihood by deliberately letting his brother murder and destroy people.

My Lord?
Stop smoking!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by lereinter(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Indeed

After 6 yrs of successful destruction, killings and stealing

Despite the fact that he contributed to the emergence of buhari the disaster
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Papa you're not doing enough!

Papa is not doing enough? What about Adeboye and I guess that was why the blogger used Adeboye instead of Oyedepo because Ordinarily, even if Jihadist take over Nigeria, Adeboye will not speak or hurt the government. He will always shake hands with them... So, 8n d real sense of it, papa is still trying in speaking sense to Buhari. Adeboye will just keep quite
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Loud it pls.......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Freddd009:

Papa is not doing enough? What about Adeboye and I guess that was why the blogger used Adeboye instead of Oyedepo because Ordinarily, even if Jihadist take over Nigeria, Adeboye will not speak or hurt the government. He will always shake hands with them... So, 8n d real sense of it, papa is still trying in speaking sense to Buhari. Adeboye will just keep quite

Adeboye will never criticize this govt because his boy Osinbanjo is Buhari s puppet. So even if Nigerians r dying or crying blood, he will keep mute like ooooooooo but God is watching, his judgement will start from d church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by adeowo84(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Freddd009:

Show me the abusive words Mr man? You said Adeboye but naa Oyedepo dey talk...now U said they are the same thing...kai! Naa wa o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by yommen: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
tempest01:

The day them use one of you as scape goats for fake news is coming

There is a tempest in your life I assume.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by dasparrow: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Freddd009:

So because they are all pastors, you people don't know the difference between Bishop Oyedepo featured in the video and Pastor Adeboye whom you had mentioned in the title of your thread? Continue.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Samunique(m): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2021
So the op has to resort to lying bcs he\she wants people to watch his/her YouTube channel ?

This is very ridiculous and lack of integrity !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by blackpanda: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2021
3idiots:
In my opinion, they they are not doing enough, if I have the platform that Adeboye has, Buhari will go to bed everyday thinking about the last thing I said.
The only celebrities I follow on social media, download there songs etc. are only those that speak for the people. It may not reduce there bank balance, but it sure means something to me.

You have been insulting him since 2014. Na u go tire. I love buhari he doesn't give two fs about rubbish grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Bar1941(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2021
It is obvious this Buhari's administration will end the so called contraption called Nigeria. He lacks the intelligent quotient required to successfully preside over a country like this coupled with the fact he's dumb and nepotic. His nepotic nature however escalated and made other requirements he is lacking obvious. Every Nigerian that survive till the end of this administration (if at all this vegetable live till 2023 which I doubt seriously) deserve awards from UN for hardy survivability.

Anyone that compares Buhari with a cow is seriously undermining the level of intelligence of cattle in general.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Freddd009:

Try give everybody him papa name nah!

Haba! Is that so difficult
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari by Freddd009: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
adeowo84:

Show me the abusive words Mr man? You said Adeboye but naa Oyedepo dey talk...now U said they are the same thing...kai! Naa wa o

So, why is it so difficult for Adeboye to join hands with Oyedepo to blow hot fire at Buhari? Oyedepo is trying a regards that. Anyway, Osibanjo's presence in Aso rock won't let Adeboye say peem

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Violent Clash Between Akwa Ibom Residents And Yoruba (Graphic Video!) / Akwa Ibom: Desist From From Smear Campaign Against Udom, Group Tells Oba / BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.