Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates (20740 Views)

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship / I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by sammirano: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ipigs are frustrated yet they are parasites on we yorubas. We will eventually flush them out of our lands soons. Useless things

3 Likes

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by YorubarLord: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Most beautiful girl in Ibo land grin grin. Modafvckers have abandoned their messiah kanu
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

This head slamming betrayer again

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by YorubarLord: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Geez. Best roads in ipig land grin
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Lagos has good roads?? shocked

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Lagos has good roads?? shocked

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

I live in Ago Palace way in Lagos.
I have good roads
I have good security
And I have stable electricity.

Although I know this is not the case with so many other LGA and LCDAs.
So for someone not enjoying these basic requirements from the chairmen should turn up to vote.
It's ok to comment and complain online but that hardly solves anything. More important is to galvanise enough voter power to unseat the non-performing chairmen and their parties.

3 Likes

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by gurunlocker: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
I hope people saw the videos of those in charge of those polling units thumb printing on multiple cards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
Myer:

I live in Ago Palace way in Lagos.
I have good roads
I have good security
And I have stable electricity.

Although I know this is not the case with so many other LGA and LCDAs.
So for someone not enjoying these basic requirements from the chairmen should turn up to vote.
It's ok to comment and complain online but that hardly solves anything. More important is to galvanise enough voter power to unseat the non-performing chairmen and their parties.
[/s]

Ago Palace Way belongs to Igbos.

You have an Igbo landlord. Now I understand why you hate us so much. Its envy. grin
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by nairavsdollars(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
yes. when the youths did nothing to counter them
gurunlocker:
I hope people saw the videos of those in charge of those polling units thumb printing on multiple cards?

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by rollandben(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
No sane LA go sian will vote Either APC or PDP they have lost their credibility into endears and Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
YorubarLord:
Most beautiful girl in Ibo land grin grin. Modafvckers have abandoned their messiah kanu
[/s]

Fake Afonja deities fleeing from gunfire grin grin

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by gurunlocker: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
yes. when the youths did nothing to counter them

Did youths even came out to vote? But always complain of no development!
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by oranget(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Aidejay:
see nigerians yoots that want to pursue APC/PDP in 2023, but small LGA elections they sat down in their houses.
is that progress?
Did you went out to vote? It's like you are not a Nigerian at all if you still don't understand that you are wasting your time and energy by voting. They already have results, it just remain to announce it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
YorubarLord:
Geez. Best roads in ipig land grin
[/s]

Lagos grin

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ago Palace Way belongs to Igbos.

You have an Igbo landlord. Now I understand why you hate us so much. Its envy. grin

Lol I have a Yoruba landlord. Though Ago palace way is very igbo-centric.
Learn not to jump into conclusions based on your assumptions.

That's not even the issue here but instead of complaining and doing nothing, you should play your part too.

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
With all those ballots banditry that was captured in film. Hooligans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by jamace(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Complete Mockery of Democracy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Adakintroy: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
More like apc thank themselves for voting overwhelming for themselves.

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by michoim(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
A party of many gratitude...nice one
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
Myer:

Lol I have a Yoruba landlord. Though Ago palace way is very igbo-centric.
Learn not to jump into conclusions based on your assumptions.

That's not even the issue here but instead of complaining and doing nothing, you should play your part too.
[/s]

This is Demola, the strongest Afonja man in Ago Palace Way. grin cheesy

Do you live close to that site? Are his skull fragments still there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

This is Demola, the strongest Afonja man in Ago Palace Way. grin cheesy

Do you live close to that site? Are his skull fragments still there?

Why are you hell bent on spreading false news.
Dude was attacked during the last 2019 election by Igbos.
But luckily he did not die.

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Myer:

Why are you hell bent on spreading false news.
Dude was attacked during the last 2019 election by Igbos.
But luckily he did not die.

Who said anything about his death??
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Who said anything about his death??

You asked for his skull fragments insinuating that he was killed.
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Amalekki: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
By not voting you have voted!
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Myer:

You asked for his skull fragments insinuating that he was killed.

You must be illiterate.
You can lose skull parts & still be alive. Seems you are a kid who hasn't seen much.

Run along now, Mummy's Sunday rice is almost ready

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You must be illiterate.
You can lose skull parts & still be alive. Seems you are a kid who hasn't seen much.

Run along now, Mummy's Sunday rice is almost ready

You shared a picture of him unconscious and bloody to further buttress your insinuation that he was killed.
Maybe you should clarify yourself.

Why did you share his story and picture?

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Falomo211(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Can lagosians ever learn?? No they will be slaves to tinubu even in his grave

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by jahsharon: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Only three Afonja miscreants with bloodshot eyes & Igboho-style tribal marks voted in my area and they all had a black mark of the beast on their foreheads.

This is how chronic madness starts ooo

2 Likes

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Myer:

You shared a picture of him unconscious and bloody to further buttress your insinuation that he was killed.
Maybe you should clarify yourself.

Why did you share his story and picture?

To show you the state of the strongest Afonja man in your area, Ago Palace Way. This was stated in the original comment before your bloodthirsty mind thought of death which is synonymous with your kindred.

I know you are Afonja but tell me, are you Fulani on your maternal side??
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

To show you the state of the strongest Afonja man in your area, Ago Palace Way. This was stated in the original comment before your bloodthirsty mind thought of death which is synonymous with your kindred.

I know you are Afonja but tell me, are you Fulani on your maternal side??

You do realise that Igbo and Yoruba fight ended under Buhari.
If you still carry this mindset then you're simply playing to the gallery of the Northerners who continue to divide and rule the South.

Instead of seeing the Yoruba as your enemy why not focus on the real enemy here?

1 Like

Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by DoggoneDogg: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
Myer:

You do realise that Igbo and Yoruba fight ended under Buhari.
If you still carry this mindset then you're simply a playing to the gallery of the Northerners who continue to divide and rule the South.

Instead of seeing the Yoruba as your enemy why not focus on the real enemy here?
[/s]

Unity beggar.
Stand on your own!!
Re: LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates by Myer(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Unity beggar.
Stand on your own!!

Where do you live?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain / Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.