Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship (45310 Views)

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Ndlistic(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0l1zXEzXU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Rawgold29(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
had it been inec did us proud with the presidential election ... Nigerian will never be thesame again in the next 4 years cuz of the fear of been voted out.

774 Likes 71 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by press9jatv: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
It’s late already. Sanwo Olu is a goner

558 Likes 44 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Creamypie(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ah.so that after them victory, it will be back to business as usual.well, am a deltan residing in delta I go do my part this,way to vote out PDP of 24 years total failure.to the best of my knowledge, sanwo has done well apart from agberoah, touts and lastma unchecked excesses. However, Lagosians, the choice is yours. Funnily, na APC be my first choice, l.p second, vote for delta governor. Who them born 1999 don dey graduate by now. B4 voting on 18th, think my last sentence very deeply

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Felabrity: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Instead of them to plead with Nigerians to vote competent people that will help their jobs

310 Likes 28 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Adeolaeniola(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
This creature believes they can do anything in Lagos without anybody's interference, public transporters seriously missed ambode. The time has come again to choose a better leader

325 Likes 28 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jesus, this are the reason they should be sent out, if not, this second term will be brutal on Lagosians

291 Likes 24 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Holybwoy: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
APC women (party members oo for that matter) complained that APC didn't pay them after they voted on credit..

Now LASTMA is begging for the extortion and harrasment under Sanwoolu..

See, if you carry your finger print for APC, you will not know peace..

At least, every motorist that doesn't use convoy in Lagos has been assaulted more than 2 times under Sanwoolu.

Vote GRV.. Vote LP..

There's no Igbo agenda.. enjoy good governance for once and drop tribal sentiment in your life

389 Likes 40 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Comedian cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Fut9ure: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hahah

Shebi them say them strong

Sanwo olu shit don't know what he has put his hand into

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by raskymonojendor: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
The song being played said that the rulers (Ala se) should forgive them.

Thread title is misleading.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nyanabo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Okay, Lagosians would show if they accept your apology in the coming polls

27 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Oyindamolah: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin

I think elections should be every year because it makes these people humble
From
LASTMA
Agbero
Task force
Have you noticed how nice they have become all of a sudden even at Oshodi. Seized cars are been released, this is desperation.

Never trust any politicians who does anything to get your vote

Open Letter to Babajide Sanwo-Olu

I am writing this letter first as an indigene and a concerned citizen of Lagos State to our dear Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu.

My roots are deeply etched in Lagos, my grandfather’s from Odogbawojo while my paternal grandmother’s from Odoragunshin all in Epe LGA. Beyond this, Lagos has been my home for the past 21 years.

The Obi tsunami that swept Lagos during the February 25 Presidential Polls exposed the weakness in your campaign strategy. If APC had won Lagos, your re-election will have been a mere procedural process. Alas, LP won and suddenly you are scampering around to convince voters of the numerous achievements your administration has achieved in the last 4 years.

That strategy may backlash as it underpins that Lagos could have achieved more considering the huge resources available to the 5th largest economy in Africa. The scorecard shows why the past APC administrations as well as yours have been of great disservice to the people of Lagos.

I must say that it’s not entirely your fault as you have not had it easy since you were elected in 2019. Covid happened and I think you performed creditably well through your responsiveness and effective communication with the citizens. However, Lagos milked it to the fullest thereby making the cost of a PCR test one of the highest in Africa.

You bungled the ENDSARS protest and this may be the single reason why you may not be re-elected. The handling of the protests including the panel of inquiry was a farce.

As an active participant in the Lagos economy , you have not done well in making the business landscape easy for entrepreneurs. Lagos ranks 20th out of 36 in the ease of doing business despite having the most IGR. A lot of manufacturing companies have moved to neighboring states due to red tape, the multiple taxation and difficulty in getting required permits.

The Lagos civil service is structured in a way that the civil servants are the biggest beneficiaries of Government policies. The average Lagos government worker have probably built more thouses than its contemporary in other Nigerian states simply because the system allows them to extort the masses all in the name of IGR generation.

LASTMA is a nightmare and what could help in managing traffic suitation in the state is now a cacoon of corruption and tool of harassment on Lagos roads.

Housing is major boost for any economy and your administration has done poorly in terms of housing delivery. I thought the Lagos HOMS was a great idea and could be improved on to deliver housing to many in Lagos.

The level of infrastructure development is low to what similar GDPs are doing, cost of broadband is high and hinders economic activities and many more.

I personally would like to see you re-elected because the opposition has not shown the capacity to preside over an economy like Lagos. Rather than telling us what you have done, kindly tell us what you will do better in the next 4 years.

I wish you well.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Oceemo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Don't believe everything you read or see

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by dapsoneh: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Getting wesser
Sanwo Olu may lose this election
He's lost confidence more than any Gov
Guy is solo shaken
He was an usher at a church today shaking hands with everyone like dummy

66 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by creatorsverse(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
All this are normal election strategies to show that he is also campaigning.. but the rigging plan has been set, the after election violence has been set. There is a planning scenario Incase somethings goes south

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Jayju: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
LASTMA don turn to political party?

13 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Godjone(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
God go punish una one by one. These useless people collected my 28k last year. My hard earned money. E no go better for una.

GVR all the way. Eluu P is the party

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by aariwa(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Labor party is a tsunami never believed latsma will ever beg anybody. A new Nigeria is possible- PO

68 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by broadman20: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hmmmmm !

This begging season don dey fear me o!

Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!

The ball is in your colt.

If you like misuse this opportunity to reset the mindset of your politicians.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Millimann: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
What's with all these begging begging everywhere?

This shows that they really messed up in that Lagos.

20 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by mmadu5(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
ewwsds
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
All I know is, if APC loses, the new party will still retain or bring in its new version of LASTMA.

Lagos is a wild city. Ye need some 'gamekeepers' to keep the peace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Femisol(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Onpe grin grin

Even LASTMA is peeing in their pants shocked

What a time to be alive grin

19 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Neckpresser101: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
LP effect

Nigerian really owes LP a huge thanks

They know now that powe belongs to the people and they are free to give whoever they like.

Never has it happened in Nigerian history where politicians are so scared of the electorates

Meanwhile cheesy

some nairaland urchins sisters and mom are protesting grin

31 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by kelvyn7: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
shocked
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by yusluvad(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rawgold29:
had it been inec did us proud with the presidential election ... Nigerian will never be thesame again in the next 4 years cuz of the fear of been voted out.
Honestly.✌🏿✌🏿

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Just for the sake of their jobs.
No wonder they are on holiday. No wonder they are scanty on the roads. No wonder one of them in my church that is always on duty on Sundays has become so regular of recent every Sunday. shocked

9 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by kingyakos: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Bandits Kill Shila Ojebola (FIRS Manager) After Collecting ₦7 Million Ransom / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.