Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu (2433 Views)

Nextier, Peter Obi And The Farcical Election Poll Result / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by beejayodus(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
OssyMalik:
But that’s what he is!!
You dey mind the abokey.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by 143WaZoBia: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
IPob de hail Sowore now. Everywhere de sweet
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by kettykin: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
Opor!
How many will they kill?
You will see the difference between Igbo protest and other tribes' protest tomorrow. Mind you, Abuja isn't our home.
Bro , this will snowball into something very big and uncomfortable. I foresee another uprising if care is not taken. I pray unarmed innocent folks don't pay the price
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Madmadrevo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nairalanders resident in Abuja, who will be at the court pls let's meet.
i will b there live

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Madmadrevo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
johnmartus:
Look at the way Sowore address the president. You call a whole sitting president terrorist without any evidence.
So u have no evidence that buhari is a terrorist?you must b an aboki for saying this out
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by johnmartus(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
You have evidence to back this claim?
Madmadrevo:
So u have no evidence that buhari is a terrorist?you must b an aboki for saying this out
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pierocash:
Sowore the dogged fighter with a never-say-die spirit.

Call him whatever you like,Sowore is a rare breed of a Nigeria youth
.... Yes our Juju President ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Coldsperm: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
I have been in Abuja since Friday. Nothing dey happen. How many of us are they going to kill. I see people talking rubbish in front page. Tomorrow they will understand that IPOB members are fearless and resolute. Men dey!!!
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by YungMillionaire: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Frontail:
.... Yes our Juju President ! grin grin

So you are a religious bigot. I never see you complain about catholic rosary worn by politicians all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Madmadrevo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
johnmartus:
You have evidence to back this claim?
October 20th still fresh in our mind.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Web2020: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
johnmartus:
Look at the way Sowore address the president. You call a whole sitting president terrorist without any evidence.
What further evidence are looking for?
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Last time I checked, court yard is a public place.

Trust the zoo, they will change that rule today and restrict free access to a public institution.

I hail..... The mighty zooo.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Tinububalls: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2021
kettykin:

Bro , this will snowball into something very big and uncomfortable. I foresee another uprising if care is not taken. I pray unarmed innocent folks don't pay the price
Me too bro.
But the government will always want to use aggressive methods.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by joinnow: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I warn everyone to steer clear of that court. Only fulanis will be allowed to enter. Any other Nigerian person going there will be treated in the language they will understand.

what of if 100,000 youth show for the high court can the security curtain them
answer no.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Rolly22(m): 2:08am On Jul 26, 2021
epondudu:
Chest beaters above please stop this chest beatings.
Prepare your will and go to abuja if you are not a b*sterd carry placard go to abuja tommorow.
grin

Let the terrorist Government try nonsense and see.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by NGpatriot: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2021
lol @ Igbos taking orders from every rif raf and rag tag...
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by NGpatriot: 2:15am On Jul 26, 2021
joinnow:

answer no.

Don't you mean 100,000 ipob terrorists and miscreants?
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Pierocash:

I think we Nigerians are too easy to impress, deceive and wow. The likes of self-serving oportunists Sowore know this.

The reality is that Sowore is a worthless chap. Being a "dogged fighter" is not only about fighting and insulting political leaders and organising protest against government daily. It is not about deliberately doing things to aid your own private visibility and fame.

This same Sowore lost an election woefully and tried to bring anarchy to Nigeria with his "revolution now" garbage. His lack of integrity is obvious because he should not have sought to become a politician if he believes in activism more than the organised political process.

Where is Sowore's effort to teach Nigerian youths to 'fish' politically?

Instead of stupid and vainglorious protests that achieve nothing, why has Sowowe never attempted to organise the youths into an electoral force when it is obvious this is desperately what our directionless, distrated and misguided young people need the most above everything else?

Where are his symposiums and seminars convened to move our youths from empty talkers towards becoming individuals capable of acting to birth the change they want instead of cursing one Buhari or another decade in and decade out impotently?

Whether you see it or not, it is very obvious Sowore is an empty and clout-chasing opportunists with nothing at all to offer Nigeria but distractive noise.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 26, 2021
joinnow:

answer no.

Stop fooling yourself. Apathetic Nigerian youths dont care like that and are not interested in principled or reformational pursuits.

Especially not now that the new season of BB Naija has started lol.

The only people who will show up at the court are hard core IPOB members. No one else.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Ganjafama(m): 3:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Perfect time to start and sentence the hunch-back dwarf.

Most of his followers will be busy watching Big Brother Naija. Buhari should make sure the supreme court sentences him to death before the show ends.

Perfect timing....
Killing Kanu is like pouring fuel into a fire. The outcry, both internal and international will be too much for this government to bear.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by opribo(m): 4:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Truly a kidnapper in chief, no wonder kidnapping has taken another dimension in Nigeria especially in the North.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by louqas: 4:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Pierocash:

Far better than Nnamdi and Sunday....
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by opribo(m): 4:25am On Jul 26, 2021
If you know bubu well, you wouldn't underestimate him. Recall his antecedents to kill is his forte.

The lawyers should not rely on anybody but let us put our trust in God. He shall see us through.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Perfect time to start and sentence the hunch-back dwarf.

Most of his followers will be busy watching Big Brother Naija. Buhari should make sure the supreme court sentences him to death before the show ends.

Perfect timing....

You will die before Nnamdi Kanu

It's a prayer..
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Loyalty100: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
johnmartus:
no evidence indeed. seems you're typing from Australia
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sowore Kanu is a fugitive, stop soiling your reputation, or are you a killer too. Fck you Sowore, Buhari is too tolerant of you.
Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Now that The world is watching, we can move!
Kanu ESN killed people I know in the East, Ibos, Kanu must face death penalty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Terrorism Grows In The North And SE. / Why Do Nigerian Tribes Hate Each Other But Refuse To Divide? / South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.