Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo (2304 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Kingozymandias(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Because they showed it's clearly on Abolore from southwest that was asking her if she has been shot you now opened this thread

You all need to stop tribalizing everything in Nigeria. His comment was insensitive instead of condemning it you want to show someone from southeast also tackled her

There is no hope for this forum and this tribalism encouraged by the mods

10 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
He is a sefl-hating Igboman for ONE Nigeria. A BIG FOOL and Fulani SLAVE.

4 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by bomb24: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
jerseyboy:
He is a sefl-hating Igboman for ONE Nigeria. A BIG FOOL and Fulani SLAVE.

So anybody that bears emeka is Igbo?

Let me make this clear; No Igbo will ever make this kind of insensitive comment on twitter...

Just go back on twitter and scan the names of people attacking her, not just her but her tribe as well and wished her death.

1 Like

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
bomb24:

Let me make this clear; No Igbo will ever make this kind of insensitive comment on twitter...

Just go back on twitter and scan the names of people attacking her, not just her but her tribe as well and wished her death.

Your argument is weak and rettarded.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Investigative: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:
undecided
after going through this all I see
Are clout chasing account of SW bmc
Who always use igbo name to chase clout like in nairaland

Of course most of those clout chasing accounts don’t have their real pictures like that of sw BMc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:

Of course most of those clout chasing accounts don’t have their real pictures like that of sw BMc

Your stupid narrative can only fly with chimps like you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

You're a very stupid fellow but you don't know. You will not die well. People will laugh at you whenever you need help till you die.

3 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by bomb24: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

Your argument is weak and rettarded.
just has your brains are retarded.!

1 Like

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Investigative: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

The truth hurts
Most of you have turned to online rants that go around open social media account for political propaganda
While always switching account to any tribe

1 Like

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by RenaissanceGuy: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
The bad comment wasn't because of her tribe. If she was Yoruba, those people would most likely make the same comment doubting her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thanksful:

I am very stupid fellow but i don't know. Me, my father, mother, born and unborn kids will not die well. People will laugh at me and my generations whenever i need help till I die, suffering will continue in my linage and poverty shall surround my life.

You made some errors... I've fixed them for you and amen to it. Sealed Ijn
Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:

The truth hurts
Most of you have turned to online rants that go around open social media account for political propaganda
While always switching account to any tribe

Every one knows that this is the major tactics of nyamiri bastardds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Kingozymandias(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Can you fool now see that many of you Igbos are indeed cursed. In the other thread I did not see your comment on not tribalizing the incident. How come your dead brain father is quick to demand a stop on this one.

.it's alright
.seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Invictuse: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Exactly !
Same way Igbos mocked Yorubas when they were attacked n ran into Cotonu or you will claim it was also not igbos that did that. Una too foolish for this your trube I swear

bomb24:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Invictuse: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
So it hurt that a fool from your tribe was slaughtered by a Fulani bandit but you rather blame Yoruba for your lose.

When bandit attacked Yoruba n they ran into Benin republic were cursed condemned Igbos like you not rejoicing so you miserable souls do not want to be paid in same coin you dish out. May it never be well with you n your dead slaughtered by the bandit.

samista:
Yoruba idiots have proven that the only sophistication they have is sophisticated foolishness. I couldn't believe how vile and evil these Yoruba idiots are until I witnessed what they did on twitter last night just because the victim is an Igbo lady. Definitely descendants of the fallen demon, because only a demon could have produced such a vile and disgusting race of fools.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Invictuse: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tales by sunlight

Investigative:

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by bomb24: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Exactly !
Same way Igbos mocked Yorubas when they were attacked n ran into Cotonu or you will claim it was also not igbos that did that. Una too foolish for this your trube I swear

chop shit. The yorubas have been mocking the Igbos since the inception of this forum about the 3 million souls lost during the war.

The yorubas mocked Ndigbo during Operation python dance in the east and wouldn't hesitate to jubilate when the Nigerian army strikes and kill innocent citizens. We have the records.

4 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Invictuse: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
This can happen if your entire foolish tribe did not mock Yorubas when they were attacked by bandit n ran into Benin republic.

To lunatics like you I say may it not be well with you n your dead slaughtered by the bandit. You fools think you own the monopoly to mock n insult.

Thanksful:

You're a very stupid fellow but you don't know. You will not die well. People will laugh at you whenever you need help till you die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Invictuse: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
So what are you fools now complaining about n seeking sympathy from Yorubas for ? Let the mocking continue now while you bury your foolish dead. Who gives a furk if it's a doc or a goat. May you all rot in hell be you dead or alive.

bomb24:

chop shit. The yorubas have been mocking the Igbos since the inception of this forum about the 3 million souls lost during the war.

The yorubas mocked Ndigbo during Operation python dance in the east and wouldn't hesitate to jubilate when the Nigerian army strikes and kill innocent citizens. We have the records.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by samista: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
So it hurt that a fool from your tribe was slaughtered by a Fulani bandit but you rather blame Yoruba for your lose.

When bandit attacked Yoruba n they ran into Benin republic were cursed condemned Igbos like you not rejoicing so you miserable souls do not want to be paid in same coin you dish out. May it never be well with you n your dead slaughtered by the bandit.

On the contrary it didn't hurt at all, rather it was a confirmation of everything I'd heard about your disgusting race of lowlife cretins. Can any race be more cursed than the very repulsive descendants of the oduduwa demon himself? Nah, yours is the congregation of the must idiotic and worthless bunch of fools ever to walk the planet earth, your moronic brethren confirmed it on twitter yesterday and you're reemphasizing it with your own stupidity today. Take your miserable loser life outta here, buffoon!!

6 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
bomb24:

You're bvtchin about the Yoruba's who laughed at you but can't address the northerners who committed war crimes in your region during the war, you insult Awolowo but avoid talking about how zik betrayed his people during the war, bvtches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by bomb24: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
So what is you fool now complaining about n seeking sympathy from Yorubas for ? Let the mocking continue no while you bury your foolish dead. Who gives a furk if it's a doc or a goat. May you all rot in hell be you dead or alive.

Thank God you accepted that fact berebe-banzas started the mocking....so why were you hyperventilating about the cotonou saga when afonja bubonic pigs were were chased out and held hostage by a 70year old man Iskilu wakili.

You want Ndigbo to swallow your shits and never return the same favour; you lot even took your madness to twitter....

I don't give a Bleep about your rants and poor grammatical spellings, typical of an afonja bubonic rat decaying in osogbo. i just made my point.

4 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
samista:

On the contrary it didn't hurt at all, rather it was a confirmation of everything I'd heard about your disgusting race of lowlife cretins. Can any race be more cursed than the very repulsive descendants of the oduduwa demon himself? Nah, yours is the congregation of the must idiotic and worthless bunch of fools ever to walk the planet earth, your moronic brethren confirmed it on twitter yesterday and you're reemphasizing it with your own stupidity today. Take your miserable loser life outta here, buffoon!!

Nyamiris are subhuman filt.....fit for only prison cells or manure compost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
bomb24:

Thank God you accepted that fact berebe-banzas started the mocking....so why were you hyperventilating about the cotonou saga when afonja bubonic pigs were were chased out and held hostage by a 70year old man Iskilu wakili.

You want Ndigbo to swallow your shits and never return the same favour; you lot even took your madness to twitter....

I don't give a Bleep about your rants and poor grammatical spellings, typical of an afonja bubonic rat decaying in osogbo. i just made my point.

Wakili wakili yet kanu is still rottin in jail and eating pig food like the gigolo swine that he is....you children of the forest (omo Igbo) have no shame or culture.... descendants of subhuman bush running apes who masturbate to an made up culture and opportunistic tradition.... constantly bvtchin about marginalization becus you can't grow balls and level up politically. freakin chimps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by samista: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

Nyamiris are subhuman filt.....fit for only prison cells or manure compost.
Who is this one bleating like a dehydrated he goat? You won't go and look for what to do with your pathetic life, see how you're murdering english language because you want to sound as sophisticated as the blessed Igbo nation. Why don't you stick to the bush language of street urchins and lowlife miscreants your generation of fools are known for? Useless race of amala munching gorrilas that are not useful for anything positive on earth. A heap of rocks should have been created in place of scum of the earth fools like you, at least those rocks would have been useful for something unlike you bunch of worthless dumbos occupying space and constituting nuisance on earth.

4 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by BSdetective: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
samista:

Who is this one bleating like a dehydrated he goat? You won't go and look for what to do with your pathetic life, see how you're murdering english language because you want to sound as sophisticated as the blessed Igbo nation. Why don't you stick to the bush language of street urchins and lowlife miscreants your generation of fools are known for? Useless race of amala munching gorrilas that are not useful for anything positive on earth. A heap of rocks should have been created in please of scum of the earth fools like you, at least those rocks would have been useful for something unlike you bunch of worthless dumbos occupying space and constituting nuisance on earth.

The economic refugees of nigeria shouldn't talk when others are talking..... especially when you're an inconsequential 5%er dot. Run along with your stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by samista: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

The economic refugees of nigeria shouldn't talk when others are talking..... especially when you're an inconsequential 5%er dot. Run along with your stupidity
Utter nonsense from the empty skull of a brainless vulture. Is there any region's economy in this country that is not being held up by the industry of the blessed Igbo nation? What have pathetic fools like you contributed to the nation's economy beyond producing worthless miscreants and "owo mi da" lunatics to leech on the economy? Stupid, irredeemable tribe of worthless parasites that are perpetually envious of the industrious Igbo nation. If anyone is inconsequential here, it's you and your imbecilic race of vultures cursed to scavenge and leech your way through life. You contribute nothing useful and nothing good to the nation. Just a bunch of parasitic and worthless losers from beginning to end. Stupid animals!!

3 Likes

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
This can happen if your entire foolish tribe did not mock Yorubas when they were attacked by bandit n ran into Benin republic.

To lunatics like you I say may it not be well with you n your dead slaughtered by the bandit. You fools think you own the monopoly to mock n insult.

Help will ever be far from you. You will know say no be everything they dey use dey play.

1 Like

Re: South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo by Sergio104(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yolloba angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits And Boko Haram On Holiday? / 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank / Perm Sec Who Advised Betta To Break Law Now In Charge -adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.