Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) (93456 Views)

BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Davemarine: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Born2winnx:
This one 21?

I tire
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
kponkedenge:

You don't get? This is what she wants.... People to see it and talk about her.... Making her more popular.... She believes being controversial and being talked about will take her far in the house.
I guess it's her strategy.
You get sense die....
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by purples25(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Laideabdulahi:
A 21 years old can't have this kind of bress.
Even a friend. Of mine who is 32 is still having pointed big b.. bz without bra

It just happens. People should stop complaining. It is natural. Some old people look young and some young people look old.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Body shape MATTERS a lot in choosing ANY attires. Stick to what suit your purpose. I don't mean to be a bully but this things she's wearing ain't meant for her boobs. Its an eye soar!

Eyesore
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Harleks: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don't want to see this please ���
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Olympus has fallen
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by adionin(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
And this is the same Aunty Angel that said she was born in the Year 2000!!! cool.

Okay, Kontinue ma,
Just Kontinu!

Cos everything we are doing in dis world,
Diaris God ooooo,
Diaris God ooooo,
Diaris God ooooo

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is this flaby breast part of criteria to become a member? This is no longer fun and not appealing to see at all. It is shameful.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
BSsniffer:
Dunlop slippers.
Honestly.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
This 4pm news is 21?

If those breast are like that at 21, what’s their future will be like when she turn 31?

Though, some people's breast are like that from the beginning, I mean from when the breast forms. It is only few people that are lucky to have firm breast, especially the ones with small breast. One should know when to flunt their breast and not when it is likes this. Well, since she finds happiness in throwing her own this way. Who then, are mine to say otherwise. May you win my lady. Amen.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
CioAngels:
Though, some people's breast are like that from the beginning, I mean from when the breast forms. It is only few people that are lucky to have firm breast, especially the ones with small breast. One should know when to flunt their breast and not when it is likes this. Well, since she finds happiness in throwing her own this way. Who then, are mine to say otherwise. May you win my lady. Amen.

This is not true Angel, but I hear you..
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by tidoabdul(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Its remind me of a movie,London has fallen
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Adeyemiy: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Only God knows the age suckers of Nigeria have started sucking this bobbies and millions of hands must have pressed it,I pit her future husband cus him no go meet anything,one woman in my street wey don born 4kids,omo her Bobbies better pass this thin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by najib41: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Angel may be 21, her breasts must be 27 or 28. �

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
She should be the first to be evicted...I hate wot I don't like.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
slimman007:

That is the negative effect of taking too much POSTINOR 2 and series of abortion...Can you imagine a 21yrs old girl breast....What a shame

you don tey for the street bro. can imagine d kind gangfvck she go get before making it to dat house of morality self grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Evii: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
At 21, her breast don bow to pressure...now a fallen hero.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Mkingz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mehn...the way some girls always set themselves up for drags..sha,nothing concern ne
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by missymide: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
I have been hearing slippers boobs but this one is grade one. It is so disgusting to me as a woman sef
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by friendl: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Truth is that she dey hear word Wella ,....but first ,she wouldn't have wore that dress without a bra ,how many boobs stand,....
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by chiboycue: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
Meet Angel 21 years old Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate.

she may be a wild card
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by shaneroberts26: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Debra911:

Oops so I'm older than this babe, and breast don fall finish like this cry

She for wear something better now, girls ,girls smh

So your own still stand gidigba? Show me picture grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
21 gunshots salute
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Gfskw: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fallen heroes breast
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by arro: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is sagging breasts now
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Iyasaburi: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Body shape MATTERS a lot in choosing ANY attires. Stick to what suit your purpose. I don't mean to be a bully but this things she's wearing ain't meant for her boobs. Its an eye soar!

Or na wardrobe failure?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lovemaths(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

I don't mean to be a bully but this your sentence is not grammatically correct.
any attire
suits
Eyesore
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Iyasaburi: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
I swear, if those breast see money, they will arise and shine. I swear!

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Debra911(f): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
shaneroberts26:

So your own still stand gidigba? Show me picture grin
It worth more than gold ,
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by shaneroberts26: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Debra911:

It worth more than gold ,

Ha! You're truly not a regular kind of girl then. grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Happy2020: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Obviously she doesn’t have training enough to know better and she probably thought she was being sexy when actually she looked trashy and embarrassed herself. A typical Nigerian female problem. Nothing to see here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.