Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) (93396 Views)

BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by COSGABAT2023: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Read their comments here, unserious antagonists, like if she comes to your bed at night you will not suck that breast like its your last time on earth. Mtchewww..pretenders. Stop dissing people who are proud of what the have.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE[/b]Mana guy, I used to think you're educated. Today I know better.
Please make a little research on [b]"Fallen breasts and its relationship to age"
then come back and edit your post.

Funny enough Angel is one of my top 3 females at this point. My "wàhálà" with her now is a "kobo leg" (bow leg) not even her dunlop (which I find attractive in a weird way)
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Didn't you do more than her
I guess it’s the time of the day for your madness undecided
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
She's got flat dunlop elites there

That is the negative effect of taking too much POSTINOR 2 and series of abortion...Can you imagine a 21yrs old girl breast....What a shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Flampard(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Olympus as fallen
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Disgusting. Na who dey deceive dis one say her breast dey intact wey dey make her flaunt d expired breast

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Truely "ANGEL HAS FALLEN"...... gringringrin

you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the girls on this year's edition are all "street girls"..... Any "guy man" wey don Sabi body suppose to go understand
No bi lie...

Street girls with a sprinkle of English

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by yazzman(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Flipflap...
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by irichy100(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2021
What is left to see.... Hmmm
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Body shape MATTERS a lot in choosing ANY attires. Stick to what suit your purpose. I don't mean to be a bully but this things she's wearing ain't meant for her boobs. Its an eye sore!

cheesy
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
Meet Angel 21 years old Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate.

these slippers? I spit.......boyz don suck the juice outta the breast.......pendulum breast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Omookunnimi(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
You mean she is 21yrs and breast falling like this?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Omookunnimi(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
You mean she is 21yrs and breast falling like this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE[/b]Mana guy, I used to think you're educated. Today I know better.
Please make a little research on [b]"Fallen breasts and its relationship to age"
then come back and edit your post.

That is the negative effect of too much intake of POSTINOR 2 and come to think of it she is not married neither breast feeding so why will her breast so fallen to this extent...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2021
slimman007:

That is the negative effect of too much intake of POSTINOR 2 and come to think of it she is not married neither breast feeding so why will her breast so fallen to this extent...
Like I said, go and do your research.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Omookunnimi:
You mean she is 21yrs and breast falling like this.

That is the effect of too much POSTINOR 2 and abortion
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Madam there is nothing like research here.That is effect of too much POSTINOR 2 and abortion....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
slimman007:

Madam there is nothing like research here.That is effect of too much POSTINOR 2 and abortion....
seun rule 2
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kolas88(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Is this the breast of 21 year old girl? How many children has she given birth to? Confirm Olosho with no dignity.i hate her breast .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by biggz82: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Olympus/ London has fallen
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
seun rule 2

Madam just admit the truth.can you imagine 21 years old girl and her breast has fallen to this extent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2021
kolas88:
Is this the breast of 21 year old girl? How many children has she given birth to? Confirm Olosho with no dignity.i hate her breast .

That is the negative effect of too much POSTINOR 2 and abortion
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Someone should help me tell biggie to buy bra for that girl, her size should be 40

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by ETT93(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Things fall apart. If you know you know��
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
That brea*t has been severely battered by very ruthless goons! Must she wear that piece of trashy gown? Rope dey fit goat but e nor dey fit dog, allow chicks wey Dia boobs still dey listed for stock market to wear dis kind tingz na.
#Highlydisgusting
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
ogbenimax007:
Even my wife self shock yesterday

My Oga why won't your wife be surprised,can you imagine 21yrs old girl and her breast has fallen to this extent..That is the negative effect of too much POSTINOR 2 and abortion.When you tell them to stop reckless life style they won't listen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Well i once dated a girl,she was a virgin when i met her,and she had a naturally saggy boobs...
not all girls with saggy boobs is a result of their boobs being handled or sex or things...
anyway what do i know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Honduras01:
how can I un-see this

I want to vomit
Please do vomit it out, I have Don same.
I wanna go poo some out too, very toxic sight to behold undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by DAMN99: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Rip to those two falling heroes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by harmony75: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
What kind of angel is this one? Fallen angels?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Sandydayziz:

I guess it’s the time of the day for your madness undecided
It's not madness but putting you in your place grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Sapphire you don't know how I e-hate you with a passion, only if you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.