Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) (93390 Views)

BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by dammyzee1(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Angel has fallen ��
Follow up make with discuss jare

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sapphire you don't know how I e-hate you with a passion, only if you know.
grin cheesy grin Like I care?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Ambber(f): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Body shape MATTERS a lot in choosing ANY attires. Stick to what suit your purpose. I don't mean to be a bully but this things she's wearing ain't meant for her boobs. Its an eye soar!
besides there are bra tapes now if she must wear this dress. she just embarrassed herself on international tv

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by dewayway: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2021
ProTasha x max grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2021
21 years old with breast as flat as Bathroom Slippers?

There's problem in this country

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by georgemarcus(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2021
The organizers of this show need to be cautioned...its a shame to bring this to limelight! Everything cannot just be for fun olorun angry. Most times we forget that these things are either displayed to the public to educate them or impact something good to them. This lady right here need to be seriously checked. Anything and everybody cannot just be a celebrity. Some of them are high and . And i dont think she would last long in that house with this Lokoja splitted rivers she is bringing to the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by tymicjay77: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Body shape MATTERS a lot in choosing ANY attires. Stick to what suit your purpose. I don't mean to be a bully but this things she's wearing ain't meant for her boobs. Its an eye soar!

I no blame the babe jorh, nah we guys wey dey give some girls hope say them dey sexy... Imagine this babe now her boyfriends go don give her hope say she is sexy, she self want come show say she sexy grin grin grin.. some girl dnt even have dressing sense at all..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

You don't get? This is what she wants.... People to see it and talk about her.... Making her more popular.... She believes being controversial and being talked about will take her far in the house.
I guess it's her strategy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
Meet Angel 21 years old Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate.
fallen heroes
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Ambber:
besides there are bra tapes now if she must wear this dress. she just embarrassed herself on international tv

Bra tape you said.Can you imagine how you ladies deceived men after you might have digest too much POSTINOR 2,Alcohol and cigarette not forgotten Abortion.Nigerian women I hail oooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by tivhador: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Some kid's future source of food undecided undecided kiss
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Oh my GOD at 21 breast don come flat like slipper. Men go don suck this lady Nipple when she was very young....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
This 4pm news is 21?

If those breast are like that at 21, what’s their future will be like when she turn 31?

lol
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
'Falling waters' if you know you know,,�
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fantazy:
21 years old with breast as flat as Bathroom Slippers?

There's problem in this country
probably starting whoring at 14.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Latakia:
See as the flat thing be like Nnamdi Kanu back head.
why bring in Nnamdi kanu to dis.? concentrate!
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Ambber(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
slimman007:

Bra tape you said.Can you imagine how you ladies deceived men after you might have digest too much POSTINOR 2,Alcohol and cigarette not forgotten Abortion.Nigerian women I hail oooooo
I hope you are ok o, don't skip your medications
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is a Fallen Angel my dear
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by slimman007: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ambber:
I hope you are ok o, don't skip your medications

Madam I am alright.Her case here shows how deceitful ladies can be. 21 years old girl and her breast looks like that of my grand mother in the village now imagine this same breast in 10 years time the whole breast would have shrink before that time...When we say desist from taking POSTINOR 2,Alcohol,Cigarette and avoid reckless lifestyle including abortion,you will think we don't know what we are talking about and I hope you are not following the same path..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Jesterinjay: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
The thread title should have included Graphic photos. Mehn i wanna puke angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by blingxx(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Engineerito:
All dz naija girls go wan make all their boyfriends be like bbn guys

Let them continue having imaginary boyfriends if they like they should crush on Boma or kiddwaya but they will still end up with one fathai or emeka grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by therajah: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
BSsniffer:
Dunlop slippers.
If im dumlop brand manager, ill sue you for associating those ugly things to my brand name. This just reduced dunlop's reputation
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Latakia(f): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
kinggSamuel:

why bring in Nnamdi kanu to dis.? concentrate!
Because the flat thing looks like the back of his head grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kayodecole2020: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Rubbish sag breast
MatterAriseLive:
Meet Angel 21 years old Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Deicide: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Your own breast don fall too?
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE[/b]Mana guy, I used to think you're educated. Today I know better.
Please make a little research on [b]"Fallen breasts and its relationship to age"
then come back and edit your post.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's not madness but putting you in your place grin
Yeah, I’m sure you can thru NL. I wouldn’t expect less from you.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by kunle75(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
pode:
If she is an angel (fallen lucifer) that means there must be war in her heaven that led to the heart brake of those breast. Is like the breast are mourning.

Omo you be bad guy,mennn those girls at the center of her chest are really mourning and tired too.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Yeah, I’m sure you can thru NL. I wouldn’t expect less from you.
Both Nairaland and in the real world.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

Eyesore you mean
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gadafii:
Tasha 2.0 cheesy

Tasha own better pass this one
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by storm001(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
21 what
Hahahahahahaha

No shame @ all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.