Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) (29989 Views)

Covenant University Limits Students’ Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (video) / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by TOTOnigga: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2021
colestephan86:

Tell me what have Naija youths achieved with the internet so far.
My friend that's not slavery
another fool
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
God Himself regulates everything there is! A life of limitless freedom is an undisciplined one.
500 trillion likes, Gbam, end of the thread, let me exit and have a fantastic day for myself, even my pet monkey at the gif below is clapping hands for you cool

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by DrayZee: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2021
beaversticks:
For those that want to bad mouth please note

Have you eaten

Is it your school

Is it your money

Is it your data

The children been sent there .. was it by force .. were they kidnapped to the school

You that went to public school and had all the freedom... What's your job expectancy

What's the job expectancy of so called public schools

In ranking of university in Nigeria and Africa... Where's convenant, where's your school...

If they decide to regulate it to no social media... How is it your headache...

We humans self are quick to shout opinions that doesn't matter... Their means gets them results... So let them be
Whatever got Covenant to where it is today, social media regulation isn’t part of it.
Whoever wants to be serious will be serious.
Social media is heavily important to keep the youth informed about a lot of things. Keeping them away from it will lead either to rebellion on the part of the youth, or graduates who can’t properly interact with the outside world. They’re not going to live in that school forever. It makes no sense trying to make them less connected to the outside world.
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by TOTOnigga: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Acidosis:
Nice move. How can a student succeed by spending 20 hours a day on tik tok and reading stuff about Obi Cubana? The reason you go to school is to excel so any measure aimed at improving academic performance must be strongly enforced. Same way an employer can ban access to certain websites during work hours to improve productivity.

another foolish comment from another fool...so you want to tell me that students will take 23 hours out of 24 to study......na wa..... Better go an acquire sense..it helps
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by hspda: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Can someone prove to me this is not the equivalent of what Hisbah is doing up north in Kano precisely.

Read well bro The interment restriction is for access to social media
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Jimiyung(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2021
This will definitely affect their students. Don’t they know the amount of educational resources on the internet? This is pure clowning..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
God Himself regulates everything there is! A life of limitless freedom is an undisciplined one.
Yeah right, like you are limited to 15 cubic feet of oxygen every day

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
I support the school. Humans don't need too much freedom! Because they tend to over misbehave! Honestly. Cheers to Putin!

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by MANOSUB(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
Ok

JUST GIVE IT A YEAR, THE ROADS WOULD SOON DETERIORATE AS THERE ARE NO GUTTERS OR DRAINAGES.
Rivers state university is beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhW_PLYv70
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Topzee109: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2021
NapoleonHill:
Whether you like it or not, this internet has messed up that of life of great people. They have absolutely no time for their own life and are not progressive. They blame everyone else for their woes but themselves. CU made a right decision .
But if it's Buhari, you'll say otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by pafra(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Visocrate:
Its because people still apply the university that's why they come up with useless laws as if after graduation they are sure of better jobs than the other graduates of their counterparts, they don't know that after university you go back to almost square one and start looking for means of livelihood because the jobs are not there,
I thought they have educational psychologist who should have told them the two major functions of education:
Manifest function and latent function, and the place value of the latent function can not be undermined

Did I hear you say people still apply?
They don't take every body.
One of the leading university in Africa.
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by JayB11(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
The students are not even complaining like some folks here. You have graduated already and doing well or about to start doing well, please allow these students to mitigate distractions and at least focus for better grades. The performances in schools during the pre-social media era and now can not be compared. Moreover, CU students pay high school fees.
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
I go with you
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by tunashg: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Internet gives you information, information is power

Lack of access to the internet means lack of adequate information

Check my signature if you need quality personal and protective equipment ( PPE's)
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Hendtime: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

Unlimited freedom is a misnomer, whatever is not regulated tends to abused

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by winner37(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2021
It will make life for them esay and focused ...
I love it..
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Keiyadosh: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
This is a stupid assertion but carry on

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by adadike(f): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I know you love sex kiss
I can see it in your eyes.
fear these ladies that pretends
dem be badass for bed cheesy

Ada m please accept my proposal.

you know I love you so much
you will be disappointed though. Biko Cho wa kwa ndi ma k'esieme
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Druss(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2021
I can't shout neither can I understand those who complain. They do not force anyone to join or pay their fees. You know the rules before attending.

As much as I think their rules don't prepare teenagers for real life - it is not my business if people willingly send their kids there.
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
adadike:
you will be disappointed though. Biko Cho wa kwa ndi ma k'esieme
why are you doing this to me

I've made my choice and my choice is you kiss

I know you're lying kiss
umu asa Anambra ma ka esi ala di ofuma
ọ di natural
na me and you forever

Onitsha weds Azia
Splendid!

Ada m afuru m gi na anya too much
ife gi asogbugo m
kiss kiss kiss kiss
just accept my proposal
e sendikatagom pm yet no reply.
Stop doing this to me naaa cry
I will die ooo
and na you kill me
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by edoairways: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Imagine.....I swear, it's stuffs like this and people like this that make me hate religion in this country...tell me where else in the world this is done? Even your God him self gave us all choices in life so who are you to take mine away from me...

Always making religion feel like slavery....
Social media activities are restricted to 1hr per day not the entire internet
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by edoairways: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Jimiyung:
This will definitely affect their students. Don’t they know the amount of educational resources on the internet? This is pure clowning..
Internet not restricted however social app are
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by edoairways: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

The people who attend covenant are rich, so they'll obviously get jobs in this corrupt shitnest. Bleep that rating nonsense abeg. We all know what went behind the scenes.
That is another lie been sold on the media. There are parents who borrow money to send their kids there. I have seen civil servants taking loans from co operative society
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
wale377:
Covenant university to regulate Students internet access to 1 hr per day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a0xvhD1tq8

In the video, you can see their assistant chaplain Dr Azubuike speaking about regulating social media such as Instagram Twitter Snapchat tiktok etc so that students can focus

Covenant university doesn’t allow students to use phone or sim enabled device. The school provides wifi access for the students

Each student is entitled to 15gig per month
Hahhahahah
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by adadike(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
why are you doing this to me

I've made my choice and my choice is you kiss

I know you're lying kiss
umu asa Anambra ma ka esi ala di ofuma
ọ di natural
na me and you forever

Onitsha weds Azia
Splendid!

Ada m afuru m gi na anya too much
ife gi asogbugo m
kiss kiss kiss kiss
just accept my proposal
e sendikatagom pm yet no reply.
Stop doing this to me naaa cry
I will die ooo
and na you kill me
nkogheri ututu
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2021
adadike:
nkogheri ututu
baby m kiss

I know you love me
and I love you so much too kiss

ka anyị nuo di na nwunye biko kiss
I'm thinking about you always kiss kiss
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by Gambit23: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2021
wale377:
Covenant university to regulate Students internet access to 1 hr per day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a0xvhD1tq8

In the video, you can see their assistant chaplain Dr Azubuike speaking about regulating social media such as Instagram Twitter Snapchat tiktok etc so that students can focus

Covenant university doesn’t allow students to use phone or sim enabled device. The school provides wifi access for the students

Each student is entitled to 15gig per month

Oyedepo is demon possessed...but many do not know this
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2021
adadike:
nkogheri ututu
replyzianu my pm biko nu cry
is it my fault that I love you so much cry
why you dey do shakara for me naa
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by adadike(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
replyzianu my pm biko nu cry
is it my fault that I love you so much cry
why you dey do shakara for me naa
my mail di down. I forgot my password , will reply you later today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2021
adadike:
my mail di down. I forgot my password , will reply you later today
ok my love kiss kiss
Re: Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
No be by force to go to Convenant dere are oders universities and they all have dere rules and regulations. Choose d one that fit ur lifestyle and stop complaining after all Convenant is a Christian university.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. / ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.