Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) (37777 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2021
shocked

Killings everywhere!

The man in aso rock is really a plague.

In the olden days, the man in aso rock would've been thrown into the evil forest and 50 heads of his zombies grilled to cleanse the land and appease the gods.
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Grace001: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:

You are mad.
Who notified your bitchass on WhatsApp?

Is this not the thread you stole the news from
https://www.nairaland.com/6668818/young-man-shot-dead-tonight

You even commented on the thread.
Mumu blogger, better go start yahoo.

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by BSsniffer: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2021
This is must likely police doing.....
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Shoot you in your stomach make the shyt hardd to digest
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by lomprico(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Seakay:
Robbery or Cult issues.
R. I. P to him

na police kill am

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by mkoabiola: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:

You are mad.

Bursted

Copy and paste blogger.

But na moderator way move am go front page we blame

2 Likes

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by richmond500: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk On Whatsapp Chat, young man was murdered this night.

Sources Who Notified On Whatsapp Chat, Said, the man was shot in his private part, that lead to his death.

As The Time, Is Filing This Report, The Exact Location In Ibadan where the bad news happened is still unknown.

Please If You Know This Young Man that was murdered this night, kindly notify On Whatsapp Chat For Further Update.

More Details Later!

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
seun, is it not yet time u don't censor the site.
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You

shut up there. U re thiefing people's sweat and u still have the mind to talk trash
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, this guy Mrcover is an intellectual thief, This is the original post with all updates https://www.nairaland.com/6668818/young-man-shot-dead-tonight
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Lightorder: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Seakay:
Robbery or Cult issues.
R. I. P to him
were you there ? Must you make comment
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by mountmoriah(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2021
belovedsonofGod:
Death is the most common thing on earth.

All that matters are the legacies we leave behind.

Let's live our lives well.
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Freelane33(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Dammit
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Blaine756(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2021
We were told he resisted arrest from the police, and he was shot.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by aAK1(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2021
That’s personal. Crime of passion most likely
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
seun, is it not yet time u don't censor the site.

@Lalasticlala, This Young Man, Want Downfall in Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:

You are mad.

Nigerian is lawless that's why mrcover and his kind can do anything and get away with it.
He could not even credit the owner of the news.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2021
OOzz:

shut up there. U re thiefing people's sweat and u still have the mind to talk trash
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, this guy Mrcover is an intellectual thief, This is the original post with all updates https://www.nairaland.com/6668818/young-man-shot-dead-tonight

What Is The Meaning Of ?

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk On Whatsapp Chat, young man was murdered this night.

Sources Who Notified On Whatsapp Chat, Said, the man was shot in his private part, that lead to his death.

As The Time, Is Filing This Report, The Exact Location In Ibadan where the bad news happened is still unknown.

Please If You Know This Young Man that was murdered this night, kindly notify On Whatsapp Chat For Further Update.

More Details Later!

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
You couldn't even credit the owner of the news. Even big media houses credit their source.
That's bad of you mrcover.
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by richmond500: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

the site is censored, sometimes I wish to enter the site without modifying it just like I enter punch, vanguard etc

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2021
belovedsonofGod:
Death is the most common thing on earth.

All that matters are the legacies we leave behind.

Let's live our lives well.
Mashallah! Perfectly.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You couldn't even credit the owner of the news. Even big media houses credit their source.
That's bad of you mrcover.

The Meaning Of Is To Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Good, Bad And Ugly Incident.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

What Is The Meaning Of ?

abeg gerrout. I dont discuss with thieves
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2021
OOzz:

abeg gerrout. I dont discuss with thieves

. Com Got You Covered

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

You did wrong. Are you bigger than CNN and PUNCH who acknowledge their source?
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You did wrong. Are you bigger than CNN and PUNCH who acknowledge their source?

You Haven't Answered My Question, What Is The Meaning Of ? Answer It Correctly And Get Mtn Recharge Card, Any Amount Of Your Choice.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

. Com Got You Covered

Thief!
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

The Meaning Of Is To Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Good, Bad And Ugly Incident.
To cover everything and not give kudos to its source? Today marks the end I visit your site. Go away please.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:

You Haven't Answered My Question, What Is The Meaning Of ? Answer It Correctly And Get Mtn Recharge Card, Any Amount Of Your Choice.
Before now, I used to believe that means covering everything in Naija. But today I know the real meaning.
It means stealing news from news outlets and not giving the original source kudos.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
To cover everything and not give kudos to its source? Today marks the end I visit your site. Go away please.

Truly The Future Is Female, Do You Need Mtn Recharge Card?
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
the site is censored, sometimes I wish to enter the site without modifying it just like I enter punch, vanguard etc
I'm a regular visitor to mrcover website. But today I've stopped.
Re: This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Zizicomm: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2021
@Mrcover This happened right few minutes to 8pm I was walking past the Palms Mall...... People were gathered in the car park startled. Few minutes after, law enforcement agents arrived...later we discovered that he was smoking kush and ran for his life by jumping off the fence to evade arrest.
God save us from gun wielding Policemen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation / Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.