Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries (22782 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships / Nigerian Navy Deploys 16 Warships To Guard Oil Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by rosinkkit: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Randy111:

'How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening?' the answers are so many but I will only draw your attention to one. Do you still remember how you bubu blamed Jonathan for every single act of insecurity in the country before 2015? He ask Jonathan to resign and give room to capable hands to wipe out terrorists and terrorism fron the country. Now I see how capable he is. The real problem we have in this country outside bubu is actually the likes of you who seem to pretend that all is well simply because the dullard is the one supervising a totally failed system.

Tufiakwa

But Buhari is dealing with terrorism. He apprehended the terrorist Kanu and others, and thousands of Boko haram insurgents have been eliminated by the Army. Heck, Nigeria just received 12 Super Tucano jet fighters to face the terrorists. Jonathan and co were too busy looting to buy weapons, so what could Buhari have done? It takes years to receive the aircraft after ordering, so we had to wait.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by osazsky(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2021
America america kill una..my dad lost a friend working with america customs when drug cartel engaged them last year..but no one heard of it..if it was Nigeria internet would have exploded as if it is heaven..make una watch discovery ID.on DStv then see how people die every 10 min cuz of free guns and drugs.kids everywhere who know nothing spits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2021
osazsky:
so the kidnappers and terrorist dead bodies u see on the internet where all photoshopped..rest on to our gallant soldiers who died in engagement .u will forever be remembered

Are u normal...?? Where did I call them photoshop
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by techWriter3: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Slow but steady, We will going there.Our navy sha is punching the press lately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Bodyguard for America, their govt gives the killers ''mercy'' by refusing to impose gun possession laws in the country. America is a country where in some states you can walk into a shop and buy an AK 47, without even an ID check.

What greater evidence do you want that the govt there supports the crimes?

Another half truth...stylishly ignoring the fact that our government calls some people repentant terrorist ...so the people engaging in violence are not brought to justice..the arrest them and release them again in the name of being repentant..

.U will reap all you sow very soon..all u gain from this government will eventually not be enuf to protect u...last last..people like u will run to western countries while u lie for your incompetent government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by osazsky(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

But Buhari is dealing with terrorism. He apprehended the terrorist Kanu and others, and thousands of Boko haram insurgents have been eliminated by the Army. Heck, Nigeria just received 12 Super Tucano jet fighters to face the terrorists. Jonathan and co were too busy looting to buy weapons, so what could Buhari have done? It takes years to receive the aircraft after ordering, so we had to wait.
one idiot will soon reply you now saying until buhari kills all herdsmen kanu and chidima should be freed some idiot who are parents go even Carry placards for the matter knowing fully well that kanu killed most of our service men in the yeast who are parents...one idiot go tell u free chidima but she killed someone's father..I don't know wat is wrong with our judiciary.in sane country both of them would have since been given the lethal injection

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by osazsky(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Are u normal...?? Where did I call them photoshop
Paranormal man learn to celebrate good things..when good things happen don't always refer to evil..this is good news for now
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Onimisi133: 6:12am On Jul 26, 2021
I prayed it is not just a talk....
Let them build it first.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are one of those gaining from this government that’s why you like saying half truth...half truth is a lie at the end of the day..

Btw...Americans don’t complain becos their government don’t give killers mercy calling dem repentant....

You’ll be surprised. So all the white cops that kill black people but don’t get arrested but rewarded and their killings termed ‘justified’ what do you call that?

Abeg every country have issues of their own, you people are just too determined to self destruct that you can’t even think straight, it’s unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Okoroawusa: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

Stop being a zombie. Biden doesn't rehabilitate so called repentant terrorists and release them back into the society the way PMB is doing to Boko Haram, neither will Biden fail to respond to groups that openly claim responsibility for killings (Miyetti Allah and Fulani herdsmen), neither will a Biden fail to arrest a man (Gumi) that goes into and out of Bandits hideouts and advocates for them.
In the US, a bandit will not pose with his Ak-47 to take pictures with governors.

In the US, psychopaths kill and they are killed in the process or arrested and given the maximum sentence. In Nigeria, the government defends, rehabilitates, supports and do nothing to terrorists, bandits and killer fulani herdsmen.

I don't expect you to know the difference as a zombie!

Buhari is a failure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

All Nigerians, who think they not Nigerians but own a Nigerian passport and curse Nigeria everyday should read this and self reflect

You are not gonna get your Biafra or Oduduwa or Arewa or Niger Delta without fixing Nigeria first!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 6:18am On Jul 26, 2021
osazsky:
Paranormal man learn to celebrate good things..when good things happen don't always refer to evil..this is good news for now

Celebrate good things? Are u naive or someone paid u to support your incompetent government??

How come all u BMC choose to ignore the fact that buhari has a program to release repentant terrorist and bokoharam fighters..saying they are simply fighting for a just cause: their religion..

Please what’s there to celebrate...he’s borrowing to build railway line to Niger republic...of all the problems we have.. please don’t patronize me this morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

You’ll be surprised. So all the white cops that kill black people but don’t get arrested but rewarded and their killings termed ‘justified’ what do you call that?

Abeg every country have issues of their own, you people are just too determined to self destruct that you can’t even think straight, it’s unfortunate.

I don’t get how u keep equating bokoharam jihad fighters and Fulani killers/kidnappers to police corruption in the US...is this ur level of reasoning or u are being paid to ignore the fact that your government releases repentant terrorist??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by tenpipsperday: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

The culprits when caught are treated like culprits and not sent abroad on scholarship. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Captain8(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2021
gergemam:
Warship my foot

People whey no sabi Manufacture TOOTHPICK

By year 3000 the warship will be ready.... Fake � News
they already build one and was commissioned by gej 2012...... they want build a biggers ones with more advance in technology..
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by bewla(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by osazsky(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

Stop being a zombie. Biden doesn't rehabilitate so called repentant terrorists and release them back into the society the way PMB is doing to Boko Haram, neither will Biden fail to respond to groups that openly claim responsibility for killings (Miyetti Allah and Fulani herdsmen), neither will a Biden fail to arrest a man (Gumi) that goes into and out of Bandits hideouts and advocates for them.
In the US, a bandit will not pose with his Ak-47 to take pictures with governors.

In the US, psychopaths kill and they are killed in the process or arrested and given the maximum sentence. In Nigeria, the government defends, rehabilitates, supports and do nothing to terrorists, bandits and killer fulani herdsmen.

I don't expect you to know the difference as a zombie!

Buhari is a failure.
if you are not signing a law resisting toddlers on drugs from buying cheap AK 47 riffles from pharmaceutical shops my bro u are encouraging terrorism...u then spend million beautifying prisons..with DStv best foods best women..u are encouraging crime.to some the prison is better than thier homes.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by louqas: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2021
1154four:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Captain8(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I hope Nigeria navy can trust and use the war ship they built themselves before exporting it to another country?who will even buy ship that was made in Nigeria and take it to war? Nobe suicide be that?
Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by osazsky(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Celebrate good things? Are u naive or someone paid u to support your incompetent government??

How come all u BMC choose to ignore the fact that buhari has a program to release repentant terrorist and bokoharam fighters..saying they are simply fighting for a just cause: their religion..

Please what’s there to celebrate...he’s borrowing to build railway line to Niger republic...of all the problems we have.. please don’t patronize me this morning
what has this got to do with warship.bros Try to be happy .kpele
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by ManuelDmotivato(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2021
And they also build house boat for Nigeria Defence Headquarter, the name is EL-Totuoma, I did my IT there.

What Nigeria navy is doing us just welding iron sheets the rest engine etc are imported

csamii:

Exactly what one company does close to slaughter bridge in PH cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by louqas: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2021
gergemam:
Warship my foot

People whey no sabi Manufacture TOOTHPICK

By year 3000 the warship will be ready.... Fake � News

Tomorrow now we go hear how Aba and Nnewi are manufacturing hubs yet this one here say we no fit manufacturer toothpick......ani se HYPOCRISY is an iboman
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2021
osazsky:
what has this got to do with warship.bros Try to be happy .kpele

Incompetence... ur government borrows trillions to pay salary and build railway from the north to Niger republic... and u want me to be happy that the government is going to build warships and export it...are u naive or talking from Australia??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Captain8(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2021
COUSIN1279:
Nah people wey go enter na them I dey sorry for���
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral / President Buhari Departs Katsina For Washington DC (Photos) / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.