Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries (22786 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships / Nigerian Navy Deploys 16 Warships To Guard Oil Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Uncletony(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Story story story!.. government of .. To, will, shall. Bla bla bla. Nothing on ground.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

You are so stupid. I’m done responding to you, stay out of my mentions.

E hit u abi..jihad supporter

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

You stupid fool, does apple make anything from scratch? First understand how manufacturing works then get back to me. Until then, stay off my mentions
Typical black man and his shackled reasoning
... With citizens like you, who needs professors.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

Typical black man and his shackled reasoning
... With citizens like you, who needs professors.

Instead of you to work hard and be a professor you are waiting for a professor to school you, well now consider yourself schooled.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

Instead of you to work hard and be a professor you are waiting for a professor to school you, well now consider yourself schooled.

Said the fish to the ocean
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by newoffer: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Na to buy components. We don't create anything. We only buy .
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by haykes(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Build or buy? op did you understand what you are saying
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

Said the fish to the ocean

In this instance I’m the shark and you are a salmon nothing but a prey.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by maxzzo1(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Gun boat or war ship ....2month ago Nigeria naval took delivery from US
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sulaak(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
Slow but steady, We will get there.

Our navy sha is hitting the news latelythis one is allergic to good news, pls get out of my mention

A country must learn to walk before it can run.

Nigeria wants to export ships but cannot build functioning steel and aluminium plants.

What will they use to build the ship ...wood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Trustedpronet: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

The difference is in response to the issues arising.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by aeronot(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Observation and conclusion:
OBSERVATION1,the writer praises the head of state in the first 2 lines, it is not possible for us to verify this article. In the comment section there are many pro government usernames who are quickly attacking others that strongly believe that like anyother thing in this country the government is lying. OBSERVATION2, I don't know how NEPA will allow them build ships, I am not aware of steel mills or recycling plants (functional) that might have the capacity to churn out steel for warships.
CONCLUSION, the writer and others attacking anti-government comments are of the opinion that being Nigerian is equivalent to foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Do people know that humans were already building ships before the invention of the gun?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by richmond500: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2021
sulaak:

A country must learn to walk before it can run.

Nigeria wants to export ships but cannot build functioning steel and aluminium plants.

What will they use to build the ship ...wood

this one is also allergic to good news, pls leave my mention
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:

Our navy sha is hitting the news latelythis one is allergic to good news, pls get out of my mention

There is good news, and there is tomfoolery and daydreaming.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by macaranta(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2021
anochuko01:
It seems there is no stopping Mr President in his keen drive to see that Nigeria becomes an industrial and technological giant.

This one got me cracking grin
If you check well, all they do is to cut and weld iron sheets... Nothing "technological" anywhere.

All these converted shipping trawlers fitted with machine guns they're calling warship in 2021... Na wa
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by michoim(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:

Yes ooo. We will surely get there, haters notwithstanding...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by richmond500: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

There is good news, and there is tomfoolery and daydreaming.
not everyone is allergic to good news like u.

Our Navy is making waves lately and even if its a difficult feat to achieve, I'll still applaud them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
lol, zombie thread.

Nigerian air still never show face 3yrs after. na warship una wan export. joke of the millennium grin
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

In this instance I’m the shark and you are a salmon nothing but a prey.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you are doing... Even the ant thinks the world revolves around it.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sulaak(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

Why stop there! if you want to justify Nigeria failure to secure its people using US insecurity, you can also compare Nigeria success with the USA success in government, education systems, welfare programs, road network, medicare. Nigeria just imported 6 turboprop aircraft from the USA.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Probably because Americans are allowed to have state police departments and county sheriffs (which are like local government police) which are in charge of their security. These are under their state and local govt (county) authorities. So, why would you expect them to blame their president, unlike in Nigeria where all security units are under the control of the Federal govt? Do you get the picture now?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Rugaria:
And The celebration of mediocrity by resident Court jesters continue...

Govt can always get away with anything including blatant lies in Nigeria because there are hordes and hordes of dumbf*cks who have vowed to be gullible all the days of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by theTranscriber: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2021
dmbb:

My man you are a confirmed Ipob sheepish member
grin cheesy

Your times are numbered sad
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2021
thundafire:
to export to other continents grin grin grin grin no country outside Africa will patronize it because we are known for not having standard but finding way to cut losses and profit big

...but the UN and other African countries are buying our APC's and armored trucks.Mine Resistance Ambush Vehicle (MRAP).

Ipobian hatred and bitterness miss road...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by theTranscriber: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Well, you sure sounded like them. wink
well I'm not them

God help you and your conscience
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by jidxin(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
Slow but steady, We will get there,

Our navy sha is hitting the news lately, we need these kinda good news and not those depressing news. this one is allergic to good news, pls get out of my mention.
wow you are still not out of your gullibility, your muumuuu still never do, since when have they been saying this...this is nothing than a cheap propaganda, let them be a doer and not a talker then you can commend them
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you are doing... Even the ant thinks the world revolves around it.

The ant is a more advanced biological specimen than you then, because you don’t think.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
well I'm not them

God help you and your conscience

Unfortunately for you, you don't have to be ipob to have and display backward and demented ipob mentality..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by richmond500: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2021
jidxin:
wow you are still not out of your gullibility, your muumuuu still never do, since when have they been saying this...this is nothing than a cheap propaganda, let them be a doer and not a talker then you can commend them
cry me a River piglet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.