Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill (25637 Views)

FG Laments High Cost Of Food / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by mctfopt: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Ok. Estimated bill is often not rightly done. They often look at the size of the house to dish out bills. Whether the houses are uninhabited is not their business. It can be frustrating.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Sanmigbola: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Karma is truly a bit*ch.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Him never see anything

After disconnection....them go still dey bring bill dey come for am

I dey tell you
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by rummmy: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Missyajoke:
The man should use meter it will save him all this stress.
you will never get that meter from them...they know the fraud the are doing..
Meter means permanent end to their fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by gadgetplanetng: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2021
I'm in the process of doing this too.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by seborrhic: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
The same goes to retired security personnel who get played around like ludo when they try to get their pension. This Nigeria must happen to everyone./
That one really hits the bone and proves karma is real.
There is a Fmr top ranking police officer lamenting bitterly about his pension not being paid.
These are people that would be tossing individuals around when they were still serving.
Now they jump from one junior office to the other trying to get their pension documents cleared and their pensions paid!

2 Likes

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2021
eniolaamos7:
We are planning to do so immediately we get a solar power supply. We will ask them in a letter to freeze the account till future time.

Bills wee continue to be generated for the same apartment. It may be distributed or not but would be generated.

"Till future time" when the clock has reached that future and you request for generation/supply, you will realise that your bills for all those years were generated but never dispatched.

Na nationwide protest power supply business need. Most of the times, community buys transformer, for a private business.
All of the times, community buys electric poles for a private business

3 Likes

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by onuman: 6:11am On Jul 26, 2021
WonderManly:
Retired NEPA official asks IBEDC to disconnect house, laments high bill

https://punchng.com/retired-nepa-official-asks-ibedc-to-disconnect-house-laments-high-bill/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0Lj4gn6wm6Y-BaH_SadO9aloiR-rLej-Tz_cx4S1VvK3bgub3fw1pFYBw#Echobox=1627264361

Don’t blame the man. Many other people are disconnecting from these electricity discos.

Worse is that in many places, the DISCOS refuse to provide electricity meters, occasionally supply electricity, but suffocate villagers with Community Bills.
The country’s political leadership watches as the suffocation of poor people goes on.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by jhydebaba(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2021
I wonder why people are just shouting karma up and down. Na everybody wey work for NEPA dey cut light Abeg, leave this baba alone.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Joeyfizzo: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Wat did dey say abt Karma again?
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Hardheolar(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Good for him. When he was in NEPA dishing out crazy billings to people, he didn't know karma is waiting for him. It's like these commercial bus drivers charging passengers high fees that they themselves cannot pay

I disagree with you, the crazy billing started after the privatisation

1 Like

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by norjibak: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Wow I like your comment bravo
nairavsdollars:
Good for him. When he was in NEPA dishing out crazy billings to people, he didn't know karma is waiting for him. It's like these commercial bus drivers charging passengers high fees that they themselves cannot pay
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Lanretoye(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2021
If everybody disconnect na who go pay...,baba na rice and stew,we chop together.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by bewla(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Just the beginning
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Zico5(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2021
post=104099593:
As we always say on this forum : Karma has everyone's address.
It will get to everybody's house in due time.
No one can ever escape it.

If na good u sabi do, don't stop
If na bad deeds be ur own, kontinue!

We are damn sure he must have been one of those that use to think they were gods in those terrible and dark years.

What goes around......
This guy sha. Which years can be more terrible and darker than the years since Buhari has been ruling this country. If u don't have something better to say u rather remain quiet. Things have fallen beyond redemption, u are talking of good old days.

2 Likes

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by cracky2(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2021
You are not serious...what is complaining of affects virtually many of us served by these discos..it is an evil presently going on in Nigeria it's not about karma
nairavsdollars:

1 Like

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by beaversticks(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Karrrrrrmaaaa
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by psych4urhelp: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Many people don't know what obtained in old EEC, NEPA , PHCN and the present day IBEDC(As implied by the sectional/regional control body which is called the Ibadan electricity distribution company).
As explained, he has never work in the billing section of said organization, he worked as assistant director of rural electrification meaning that, he was never in the billing section which involves the computer department and marketing department.
So many Nepa staffs don't know how to interpret the bill not to talk of causing damages to it.
He was involved in how to get electricity to rural areas, not the billing section.
If the man knows about billing, he would never go to their head to complain , he would have approached those in charge for the magic ways of turning things around.
So many frauds were been perpetrated in the organization, only God can save us customers in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Optimistguy1969: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Hahaha a dose of your own medicine. I re. When nepa told me I was owing 187k and i needed to pay half or get disconnected. I did not mind getting disconnected when I already had installed a propane gas on my gen. Hahahahahahaha
What does it do?
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by DWJOBScom(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2021
seborrhic:

Same with politicians now living large & failing to complain and do something about the evil Buhari is.
When they leave office and get confronted with the astronomical cost of living and can no longer travel for holidays and stay in choice hotels,pay staff,settle electricity and other bills regularly or even fuel car on a daily basis,the evil of their inaction would hit them.

Oga use your mic na
We cant hear you from US
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by bigcee(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Hahaha a dose of your own medicine. I re. When nepa told me I was owing 187k and i needed to pay half or get disconnected. I did not mind getting disconnected when I already had installed a propane gas on my gen. Hahahahahahaha
Propane gas? Pls explain, how does it work?
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by pointstores(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Nawa
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by clothingonline(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Our nation our pride
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by 4four(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2021
I
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by olasquare: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2021
He no go better for him I swear.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by do4luv14(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Na so the reality go begin hit them one by one.
The moment you step out of power then you realize all Nigerians have been saying

The difference between then and now is that, they will read your meter before giving you bill to pay,

Now even without read, them go just sama you anyhow bill,

Before if you sabi meter reading to cheat go hard them, but not now

1 Like

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by mechanics(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
He should request for prepaid meter, since he's alone in the house, he will enjoy using it.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Ashibelieve: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2021
For more than 1 month ive not used PHCN because they give me bill of over 40k/monthly for 1 flat and boys quater to share. Now our pending bill as reached over 700k within 1year because we pay only 11k monthly out of it.

They gave us prepared in June and want to move the 700k to it so we stopped using PHCN and ive been using my gen ever since.

Looking for a solar solution now.

Peace is what i need above every other thing

WonderManly:

https://punchng.com/retired-nepa-official-asks-ibedc-to-disconnect-house-laments-high-bill/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0Lj4gn6wm6Y-BaH_SadO9aloiR-rLej-Tz_cx4S1VvK3bgub3fw1pFYBw#Echobox=1627264361

1 Like

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by highoctane: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Person wey pursue dog, buy monkey, something wey dey squart still dey him house.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
WonderManly:

I like this. I'm sure when he was a director, he didn't ever think he would retire one day and become one of the masses. Black man and short sightedness. Hand go meet everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.