Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill (25620 Views)

FG Laments High Cost Of Food / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by goodluck192: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
the chicken has come home to roast
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by Fryzi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
bragamycin:

You are wrong. The prepaid meter is. Life saver. From 12k a month to 3k monthly. We still pump , iron freezer s always on. We no get AC for house. The lights nd fans are always on
A Nepa staff spotted
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by jimcaddy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
The whole Nigerian system is just shamelessly corrupt. This is why crime rate will never stop. People will keep stealing to circumvent the system.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by bragamycin: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fryzi:
A Nepa staff spotted

Y will a nepa staff support the use of prepaid meter when he or she has targets to meet
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by tobatele(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Do we still have estimated billing?

I thought our Government has given a mandate that it should be stopped.

I can relate very well. Very frustrating as I have experienced it before. It is killing
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by ceaser: 4:30am On Jul 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

But depending on the customer needs can be quite expensive or incapable? Been studying it for a while & I think its better for those with small energy needs like households with little or no energy expenditure(no always running big fridge/deep freezers,dishwashers,washing machine etc) & Huge companies with the capital. Coupled with many subpar products around( I can't actually point to someone using a solar setup for years without changing something). Seems there's a good reason why electricity is not going anywhere soon.

It seems you already have a stereotyped impression of solar, which will keep discouraging you and which may not go away anytime soon. You need more reviews from users of solar.

Visit this link for the forum of solar users. Maybe you can find some reason to latch onto it. You can even ask as many questions for clarification as possible. People there are always willing to answer questions and exchange ideas.

https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1028
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by SKhanmi: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2021
lakefist:

Changing is not compulsory but advisable.

I use Solar freezer and other energy saving stuffs and it has been awesome.

Great, Kindly tell me more about the solar freezer, cost, efficiency? Like for example, We have a deep chest freezer that can hold its temp for up to 9days after a full day on electricity. Would 24hours of sunlight be able to achieve the same? Thanks.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by SKhanmi: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
ceaser:

It seems you already have a stereotyped impression of solar, which will keep discouraging you and which may not go away anytime soon. You need more reviews from users of solar.

Visit this link for the forum of solar users. Maybe you can find some reason to latch onto it. You can even ask as many questions for clarification as possible. People there are always willing to answer questions and exchange ideas.

https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1028

Thanks, I'll follow the thread. I'm not against solar, just been in positions that allowed me to compare the industrial & private uses. Personally, A metered house with a solar setup is preferable. The standalone option is the issue.
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by lakefist(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

Great, Kindly tell me more about the solar freezer, cost, efficiency? Like for example, We have a deep chest freezer that can hold its temp for up to 9days after a full day on electricity. Would 24hours of sunlight be able to achieve the same? Thanks.

Yes. The solar freezer is the best thing I bought this year. My wife never stop praying for me grin

Even if there is no enough solar to power it, the follow come adapter will work directly with the smallest generator ( I better pass my neighbor)

It doesn't consume power at all compare to conventional Freezers.

1 Like

Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by maximanuel: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
lakefist:

Yes. The solar freezer is the best thing I bought this year. My wife never stop praying for me grin

Even if there is no enough solar to power it, the follow come adapter will work directly with the smallest generator ( I better pass my neighbor)

It doesn't consume power at all compare to conventional Freezers.

Wow really? Please how do I get it
Re: Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill by lakefist(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
maximanuel:

Wow really? Please how do I get it

Check jiji there are many sellers there or PM let me give you the number of the seller that sold mine to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court / President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.