Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) (22722 Views)

Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet / Bethel Baptist High School: 150 Students Still Missing As Police Rescue 26 / Bandits Kidnap Students Of Bethel Baptist School, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by MYHUBBY: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
imagine what you're celebrating? you're so heartless and wicked

imagine someone held your kids in captivity and you're still worshipping and praising the govt presiding on the same country, height of shamelessness

you need to be more human and stop this political nonsense

kids that didn't offend anyone held in to captivity for 20days and President is yet to be query and question by those useless we elected as Rep and Senates
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Alezy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I watched the wailing and tears of the parents and the released kids on Aljazeera and I was left with deep pains inside my heart.

Those kids were demoralized and terrified and didn't deserve to go through such horrifying experience but sadly, the government has failed us.
those people are demons, how do you kidnap kids like this?? Just the pictures and I am almost crying
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by anambraamaka: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good thanks GOD
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by r4bbit: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
And the Terrorists government control media said all the abducted children have been released.

Wicked generation.one day people eyes will clear on the evil Yorubas have caused this country through Media.
I just hope it wont be too late, when you realise that
You are foolish person....
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Engraced80(f): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin over actinrg
SMH for you.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104114154:
We thank God for answered prayers.
If this news make you so sad, since you did not read about their deaths,
Na Sango in collaboration with Amadioha go finish all of una with the evil kidnappers.

God punish devil and his children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
(Quote this post if you are one of them, let Nairalanders know you today today!)

We are happy for these kids and their parents.
Again, God punish devil.

We Rise.

Very very touching and emotional cry

Those are the kinda people you call MVPs?
Wow!
Continue, u hear?
God no dey sleep
The storm caused by the evil government. Parents gave several bags of food to the Fulani terrorists and the government claim ignorance. The parents paid millions to get the first batch of these innocent children released but the evil government claimed ignorance.

The storm they have cause will be the cause of their exit from power!

Wicked Government!
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Happy for them
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:
Dem don use their dirty Fulani d1ck give those girls infection, they will use 3 months treat infection nw.
Truth is, even the boys will not be spared. There are many gays hiding in the closet due to shame and religious hypocrisy.
Moreso, the north harbors more gays than other parts of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Segzy19: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Except God is dead; may this calamity befall you soon.
Hangmnk:
grin over acting
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by juman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari is very weak and useless president.
He is the leader of the bandits.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by juman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
This can be referred to jihad against christians.
Why there is no functional government to stop the criminals?
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by olowo1930: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
And the Terrorists government control media said all the abducted children have been released.

Wicked generation.one day people eyes will clear on the evil Yorubas have caused this country through Media.
how has Yourba caused this situation?
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Imagine the trauma these parents and children have been through. Those children need some psychological support
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Joromi1: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gumi don cash out. Bastard.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by b4bola(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104114154:
Na Sango in collaboration with Amadioha go finish all of una with the evil kidnappers.

(Quote this post if you are one of them, let Nairalanders know you today today!)

Again, God punish devil.

We Rise.

Wow!
Continue, u hear?
God no dey sleep

I'm very sad because theses innocent children do not deserve this pain and torture.

Instead of condemning the perpetrators and the government who fail to take action,

You are looking to score cheap political point.

You are a CAPITAL FOOOL

1 Like

Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Olumyyde(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
To GOD be the glory!!!!
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
PAWG:

You need help bro

He's a mad man, ignore the idiot

1 Like

Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin over acting
why are you laughing. the security issue in rural North is bad.!!!!!

The Armed forces are over stretched!
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I watched the wailing and tears of the parents and the released kids on Aljazeera and I was left with deep pains inside my heart.

Those kids were demoralized and terrified and didn't deserve to go through such horrifying experience but sadly, the government has failed us.
Bro most of this activities have insiders amongst the people. Honestly. Family members know there parents and brothers are into such but won't come out to say. Afterall money is involved.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Sapaz02: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
I pray this meets u & ur likes. Scum
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
NwekeUG:
See

Seeing this photos nearky moved me to tears.
I can imagine how happy and sad that the parents would be.
Happy that there wards are back and safe. Sad that they had to go through all these suffering.
At these points all they need is love and care.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The thoughts of all they've passed through would continue to linger in their heart. This Is so so sad. I don't pray any child passes through this ever again.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:
Dem don use their dirty Fulani d1ck give those girls infection, they will use 3 months treat infection nw.

I just pray this is not the case. Because the thought of it alone makes me sick to my stomach.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Memberclub(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin over acting
bastard abokki
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Memberclub(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104114154:

Again, God punish devil.

We Rise.

Wow!
Continue, u hear?
God no dey sleep
bruh I hate you so much.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin over acting
for mind
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Benzoway:

Truth is, even the boys will not be spared. There are many gays hiding in the closet due to shame and religious hypocrisy.
Moreso, the north harbors more gays than other parts of nigeria.

That's true.
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by Quaddafi29: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gumi
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by ipswitch: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oh Lord! These kids are in trauma. Some may even be dead. Lord, heal this land
Re: Freed 28 Students Of Baptist High School Kaduna Reunite With Parents (Video) by OLULAW: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Will Bullhari and Burantashi go after the kidnappers and bandits? No. Instead, the idiots who deserve to be shot in the face are busy kidnapping Kanu and seeking to kidnap Igboho. These Mohammedans will not die well and after their deaths will never rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nureni Jimoh Locked Up In Kano Office 24 Hours After Court Ruling / Dino Melaye Reunites With Teddy Betso At Upper Chamber (Photos) / Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.