Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial (35100 Views)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Numerouno94(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

I agree, but trust me, bokoharam are being killed too.
Thanks bro, i also agree wit u on the part of bokoharams being killed, buh wats up wit the issue of being rehabilitated,given some cash nd being integrated back into the society; these re terrorists that hv claimed thausands of lives nd also that of our security forces. I lost a cousin late Colonel Abu Ali to this same people. It's not pleasant to the hearing.

Anyways, i lets pray that Nigeria will come out of this someday.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Perkins2018: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
egunna:
that's a very wrong thing to say.please don't send out d wrong message.no tribe is superior to the other in islam.he will lead u in prayer so long as he qualifies to.

That guy is a bloody igbo man. They use those lines to cause rift between Yoruba and northerners.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Thanks bro, i also agree wit u on the part of bokoharams being killed, buh wats up wit the issue of being rehabilitated,given some cash nd being integrated back into the society; these re terrorists that hv claimed thausands of lives nd also that of our security forces. I lost a cousin late Colonel Abu Ali to this same people. It's not pleasant to the hearing.

Anyways, i lets pray that Nigeria will come out of this someday.
Let's all be patriotic...am an igbo man, but proudly Nigerian, Nigerian gave and made me all I am today, no other place to call home. I prefer to be under one Nigeria with it's benefits to me rather than becoming a slave to a self acclaimed supreme leader, who enjoys killing people, lots of evidence to give him the death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by SEGLIZ: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Flairoqy:

Typical tribal Nigerian have never been to the other part of the country, hence they speak in ignorance, I’ve been to all geopolitical zones of Nigeria, hence my neutral position in perspective. Judging from the present state of the country, our politicians feast of violence for accreditation and discrediting opposition, meanwhile developed nation feast on farm stock, weapon grade and high end technology stock to move market volatility, and in turn boost their economy, we are still in our baby steps but our politicians are scared of feudal actions with neighboring countries because repercussions are unpredictable, so they choose when to pull hit or not within the states, and you ignorant ones fuel their desires with your hatred for each other, and publicize their impacts through protests... the solution to our problem isn’t a young leader because they’ll study the system and play along because it cannot be changed overnight, the solution is being productive yourself, let’s build Nigeria with our own ideas and create jobs with our own ideas, US government play less role in the job creation of her citizens... most jobs come from big private companies.
thanks for the insult, you might have gotten your message across without you blotted ego, arrogance and pride. check my conversation with the individual bellow even he claimed northerner as it may be.

Danjikanbauchi:
@ the bolded you are right we cal them bokolo here most of their cows are without horn and their cows are violence too. But since Buhari took over power all fulani have join them.
what guys in the north doing to stem this tide?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Danjikanbauchi: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
SEGLIZ:
thanks for the insult, you might have gotten your message across without you blotted ego, arrogance and pride. check my conversation with the individual bellow even he claimed northerner as it may be.

only a mad man will confront a man with AK-47. We have nothing they have the government and the arms. But atimes we waylay them privately.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Flairoqy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
SEGLIZ:

If I reread my last statement well I never directed any vulgar comment against you but if any in conditions it has affected your conscience then I might have hit the right spot, but I won’t apologize because that won’t make any difference we aren’t fighting, we are discussing the economy.
PS; believe that Bauchi guy at your own peril, I’ve read most of his comments here and they sounded like someone who lives in the north but not a northerner, a typical northerner always have a constructive criticism, he just made you believed that all bokolo herdsmen are violent and dangerous, that’s saying once you sight a Fulani man that’s tagged bokolo, you should be afraid, and you probably might just run into an innocent bokolo cattle herder fending for his kids, meanwhile I never said Fulani’s aren’t our problems, but their ignorance to education is what is leading them to being used by the few educated ones, for instance there’s no amount of millions you will be given to blow yourself up as a suicide bomber or kill random farmers working when obviously you know they’re working for the economy of the country, but the real deal is the slightly educated and politically oriented hausa dressed like what they want to be addressed as in the media pulling these hits, BREAKING NEWS; Fulani herdsmen kill 20 in Enugu east... well everyone has their own views I can’t say everything in one quote, but you got the message I hope, and my apologies if I have pricked your conscience in what I’ve just said
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Flairoqy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
only a mad man will confront a man with AK-47. We have nothing they have the government and the arms. But atimes we waylay them privately.
User discretion advised when using the word ”GOVERNMENT” in as much as you’re right, we aren’t kids, we should know that the government is not a single entity, it’s a compound entity, and there are several to thousands of administrations and organizations, so definitely we should know that everything going down in this country is conspiracy, there’s an insider in the government that’s a mole running these massacres, everyone in the government can’t be evil, where the government is getting it wrong is the part that they feel they can handle everything on their own, like they are gods and they can solve all our problems, we citizens play a big role in it too, for instance there’s no intensive follow up investigation of massacre, these villages don’t have learned people to take videos, photos and footage to aid investigators dealing with resolving our issues, definitely one or two real pictures of a bandit released to the media would exposed few other criminals and can lead to the root of the problem and dig the insider out, the day the government would establish a surveillance system to both rural and urban areas, watch how these insiders would cripple these systems, that’s if they don’t loot the funds for the project... if we had good billionaire Nigerian working towards private security in the country, maybe it’ll be difficult for the insider to have his way into the system, but guess what? Our billionaires are Bitcoin lords and drug kingpins, and looters of oil funds, it’s just crazy man...
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by HRMK: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
TRUTH IS BITTER!WHEN KANU RAISES ARMS AGAINST THE STATE AND THE CITIZENS,HE SHULD KNOW THE PENALTY!!
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by anambraamaka: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Free Nnamdi Kanu

The Igbos
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
p*g join hands with your fellow brothers from south and stand strong. Fulani people will not spear you if they come. Talking from experience
And you are happy that Fulanis are killing innocent people. You think this is normal?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Gentlerespect76: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin

You wicked very much bro. Thanks for saying it as it is. No love lost between the Igbo and Yoruba. We hate you; you hate us grin grin

Tinubuadvocate:
Sowore behave yourself igbo don't give damn about you support them or not because later they will still call you betrayal or Afonja. Let ipob and igbo face each other let Aboki decide their fate. Nonsense.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Tinubuadvocate: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
That's the reality.
Gentlerespect76:
grin grin grin

You wicked very much bro. Thanks for saying it as it is. No love lost between the Igbo and Yoruba. We hate you; you hate us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by MYHUBBY: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bayarben banza kwolokwolo, you are unclean p*g.

That's why you can never lead us in prayer.

which prayer? the prayer that haven't end Bokoharam in your region for decade?

prayer that can't end kidnapping kids and banging them in forest in your region

people dey type, aboki sef dey type, all thanks to quota system. anyway have you drink cow urine today?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Rolexjerry(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Very Intelligent reply from Sowore. The guy is just making claims without evidence.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by UnabashedIPOB: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoyele Sowore, has been challenged by a yet to be identified man, who accused the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi kanu of fuelling discord in the country.

The "yet to be identified man" is NOTHING but a FULANI apologist or a FULANI TERRORIST. Either way, he's going to end up in the pit of HELL. Where is the M0R0N when his TERRORIST compatriots are KILLING, MAIMING and PILLAGING?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Gambit23: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomide811:
By Nwafor Sunday

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-man-fumes-challenges-sowore-others-over-kanus-trial/

D only person causing discord in Nigeria is the dauranian Dullard fossil
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Guyman02: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:
My wise ibo brothers, please let us not allow ipob and Kanu make us an enemy of the whole Nigeria. Kanu is a man, he is not above the law. Zuma an ex president, far powerful than Kanu is in jail, despite the protest. Let Kanu face his case, he ordered his boys to kill anyone not with ipob. Kanu is a murderer. Kanu have targeted ibo billionaires that are not funding or supporting him, he sent his boys to kill that man that was burnt alive, we know these things. Kanu should pay with his life, if government free Kanu, they will be no peace. Shame on ohaneze for supporting a killer, you all are cowards and have failed, we, Ibos are now a laughing stock, and some fools online will keep talking nonsense. Kanu ESN and ipob killed many Ibos. I live in the East, I know Ibos that have been killed by ipob for failing to support them. If we want biafra, not through Kanu, he is a mad animal.
Sorry you didn't make any sense cheesy
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by ThuGGeR147: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nigeria don comot from drama to Action film..... grin grin
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by focus7: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Now I know why some people don't regard Sowore's activism. He should be the one gathering proofs yo counter because the government are coming with loads of evidences to send Kanu away for life if not death sentence
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Psalmistproject: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore was interviewed earlier on why he was at the court. He said wanted to make sure no trial was held today, as Nnamdi did not commit any crime. However, OyigboUpdates overheard the conversation and challenged Sowore, and he took to his heels, blabbing "bring the evidence to the court" Is that not the reason he is being brought to court today?

I just realized Sowore is this brainless..

So you expect the pair to stage a "free newspaper readers roundabout junction ignorant rants?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by richie240: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomide811:
are you not fulani herdsman again?
He is neither Hausa nor Fulani nor Yoruba.
He's part of d rabble-rousing irritants sowing hate and discord upandan.
Their modus operandi is to knock yorubas and hausas head together.

#if_u_know_u_know
cool
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Awoo88: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
The man was planted. The government has no evidence. The few ones they managed to arranged will fall apart under cross. Hence the need to create a narrative selling to zombies to debate on SM
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
It can only be a fulani man
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by richie240: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
The person u quoted is neither Hausa nor Fulani nor Yoruba.
Their modus operandi is to knock hausas and Yoruba's head together.
cool
Ayomide811:
i didnt mention good people of Ndigbo you aboki fulani

MYHUBBY:

which prayer? the prayer that haven't end Bokoharam in your region for decade?

prayer that can't end kidnapping kids and banging them in forest in your region

people dey type, aboki sef dey type, all thanks to quota system. anyway have you drink cow urine today?
DuwaRepublic:

I said what I said. In 2 years it will all be over.

Flairoqy:

You’re a confused man

egunna:
that's a very wrong thing to say.please don't send out d wrong message.no tribe is superior to the other in islam.he will lead u in prayer so long as he qualifies to.

SEGLIZ:

the fulani herders, I may put it that way (I don't want generalise it) for I hear northerners ain't fancy Fulani's.

I've seen a fulani man living here in south saying there is a particular ethnic fulani that pride in violence.

I once stood against my mum and siblings calling a northern scavenger boko haram believing he is a potential danger awaiting orders to inflict.

I did this not because I trusted the aboki guy but my dislike towards dehumanizing fellow human. generally the southerners are welcoming accommodating and warmly to all.

the evil some northerners have inflicted make the average southerner see even a peaceful God fearing northerner as a danger.

Rabble-rousing is their stock in trade.
because of their wandering nature, they are scattered everywhere, so d fact that someone can speak Hausa/fulfude/Yoruba flawlessly doesn't make him one

Don't gaulk it!
cool
Look at d impostor here wailing and holding brief for where he actually belongs:
[s]
Danjikanbauchi:
No I thing Yorubas are trying their possible best to make everybody in Nigeria to hate Igbos. So that they can be loved. But our eyes are getting cleared. We know those who always write bad thing against other ethnic groups.
[/s]
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Throwback: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't see how sowore is brainless based on what u have said

He is brainless based on his own intent to physically stop a court trial and by passing judgment of innocence on Kanu, but when challenged on the recorded crimes of the fugitive, he said the accusations should be proven in court.

The same court whose trial he wants to interfere with.

Is that not a display of brainlessness?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Throwback:

He is brainless based on his own intent to physically stop a court trial and by passing judgment of innocence on Kanu, but when challenged on the recorded crimes of the fugitive, he said the accusations should be proven in court.

The same court whose trial he wants to interfere with.

Is that not a display of brainlessness?

How's that brainlessness? Isn't it his conviction that kanu is innocent that made him to open d challenge of his accusers to bring forth their evidence? If u can't bring forth ur evidence, what does that make Kanu?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Throwback: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

How's that brainlessness? Isn't it his conviction that kanu is innocent that made him to open d challenge of his accusers to bring forth their evidence? If u can't bring forth ur evidence, what does that make Kanu?

How can evidence be brought forth to the court, when a lunatic protestor declared that he has come to court to ensure that the trial does not continue, only to then say anyone with a claim should come to court to prove it?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Throwback:

How can evidence be brought forth to the court, when a lunatic protestor declared that he has come to court to ensure that the trial does not continue, only to then say anyone with a claim should come to court to prove it?

So where's d brainlessness in that? Meanwhile, Isn't it his conviction that kanu is innocent that made him to open d challenge of his accusers to bring forth their evidence? If u can't bring forth ur evidence, what does that make Kanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.