Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial (35099 Views)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Throwback: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

So where's d brainlessness in that? Meanwhile, Isn't it his conviction that kanu is innocent that made him to open d challenge of his accusers to bring forth their evidence? If u can't bring forth ur evidence, what does that make Kanu?

How can evidence be brought forth in a court you are intent on preventing from discharging its duties?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Throwback:

How can evidence be brought forth in a court you are intent on preventing from discharging its duties?

What was d question he was asked before he said that evidence against kanu should be brought to d court?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Throwback: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

What was d question he was asked before he said that evidence against kanu should be brought to d court?

Sowore was interviewed earlier on why he was at the court. He said wanted to make sure no trial was held today, as Nnamdi did not commit any crime. However, OyigboUpdates overheard the conversation and challenged Sowore, and he took to his heels, blabbing "bring the evidence to the court" Is that not the reason he is being brought to court today?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Throwback:

Ur quote doesn't show me any question. Pls what is d question he was asked
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by richie240: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Throwback:

Na wa to u o!
You are arguing with ipob ehn?
Bring all d evidence u have and make ur assertions with d best of logic, its a waste of time. He/they'll always bring u back to square zero.

They'll succeed in wearing u with irrationally.
cool
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Throwback: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
richie240:

Na wa to u o!
You are arguing with ipob ehn?
Bring all d evidence u have and make ur assertions with d best of logic, its a waste of time. He/they'll always bring u back to square zero.

They'll succeed in wearing u with irrationally.
cool

I tire myself.

It was like trying to teach a Fulani herdsman that ranching is the civilised method of cattle rearing.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Danjikanbauchi: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
richie240:
The person u quoted is neither Hausa nor Fulani nor Yoruba.
Their modus operandi is to knock hausas and Yoruba's head together.
cool

Rabble-rousing is their stock in trade.
because of their wandering nature, they are scattered everywhere, so d fact that someone can speak Hausa/fulfude/Yoruba flawlessly doesn't make him one

Don't gaulk it!
cool
Look at d impostor here wailing and holding brief for where he actually belongs:
[s][/s]
keep following me you will soon commit suicide believe me. If na my matter, you will soon change Address.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by richie240: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nwokem, cherenwayo biko!
700years from now, if d Son of man tarries, I still dey kampe!
#No_doubt_am!
cool

Danjikanbauchi:
keep following me you will soon commit suicide believe me. If na my matter, you will soon change Address.

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by zeuss: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
No I thing Yorubas are trying their possible best to make everybody in Nigeria to hate Igbos. So that they can be loved. But our eyes are getting cleared. We know those who always write bad thing against other ethnic groups.

it's a lie Yoruba also want odua.......the people here on NL are paid the decide igbos and yorubas but there must b unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.