Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award (14739 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by vikgreen01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Starboytwo:
As a Manchester United fan, I always follow people call chealsea fc an agbero team. Not until I opened a viewing center and figured chealsea fc are your best bet for cash out

I have come to secretly and openly admire the Blues. Kai havertz is one of my favourite players, This Euro made me see the best of Jorginho and I’m so much in love with his short passes and composure. And I love Thomas Tuchel even though I read he got “gbana for head”

Oh and the first champions league or any “Cup” that was won in my new viewing center was won by Chealsea FC.

Up Blues, I love you guys…..

i dash d guy below d FTC, y’all congratulate him on my behalf

We Love u too boss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Christiansen(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Virus99:
Wait o which one is these German awards upandan undecided

Are they trying to upset Ballon d'Or done by France

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Starboytwo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
MorataFC:
u Berra decamp
I been Dey think am, Man U tire me nor be small.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Alaganature(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nuelito:
Big man doing big things.....the man is a blessing to Chelsea FC

What about moriuho is he not a blessing to Chelsea fc?
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by toffyz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
My guy wey just dey wake up from coma now now since January...dey ask who won the champions league 2021.
Meanwhile this guy don already stake 50K on top Man city to win ( when the odd was like 4)

Abeg wetin I go tell ham now, Na e first question b that o.

I no wan make e go back to coma o

E fit no come back again

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Humanoid01(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Abi na chelsea be blessing to am undecided
Lol I think it goes both ways

Chelsea's a blessing to him because he met the right players in the team that suited his style of play, and they got him his first UCL trophy.

He's a blessing because he empowered the team tactically and saved them from ending the season on a bad note.

So yeah, it goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Basicend: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
nonny1212:
Well deserved!!. Expecially coming from another league to a new league without signing any player.

Lampard had laid the foundation for him. . He just came to pour waters on it. He tried.thou. .
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MorataFC: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104110973:
Very well deserved.

BLUES FOR LIFE.

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS to Our Coach.

The Best Coach in Europe.

(Y'all can argue with your 7th position!)

If there is another one we don't know about,,
Link pleaseeee,
As y'all know,
Our blood is BLUEEEE
No Chelsea Match Day thread,
That we won't show as long as we are not busy with BBQ wink

Tuchel is da man,
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh.......
Yes oh
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12104#104104387

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by saajus: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Boss. Let's go for the double, the Champions league and the EPL next season .
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by thinkmoney(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Starboytwo:
As a Manchester United fan, I always follow people call chealsea fc an agbero team. Not until I opened a viewing center and figured chealsea fc are your best bet for cash out

I have come to secretly and openly admire the Blues. They are a serial winning team. Kai havertz is one of my favourite players, This Euro made me see the best of Jorginho and I’m so much in love with his short passes and composure. And I love Thomas Tuchel even though I read he got “gbana for head”

Oh and the first champions league or any “Cup” that was won in my new viewing center was won by Chealsea FC, the blues. Then Italy(euro) another Blue shocked. is this a sign? remember the sky is blue(s)

i dash d guy below d FTC, he need am pass me

Modified. Man U tire me I nor go lie, but na loyalty go kill me.
Cold trophy for u my brother. And may ur viewing centre fetch u more money this year as chelsea is going to contest and win every cup. (Or u don't want this?).
U are welcome to join us. Send me a cold trophy too when u finally decide to join us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by sylve11: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
congrats to him. cool
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Lamasta(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congrats to Tuchel he's lucky....
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Starboytwo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
thinkmoney:

Cold trophy for u my brother. And may ur viewing centre fetch u more money this year as chelsea is going to contest and win every cup. (Or u don't want this?).
U are welcome to join us. Send me a cold trophy too when u finally decide to join us
amen ooo, na Chelsea sure pass like dis like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by COdeGenesis: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chelsea will still sack him
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by techWriter1: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Big wowoman doin big stuff.....the wowoman is a godsend to Chelsea FC

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MVLOX(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
My Coach....
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by HRMK: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
what a man!hear his comments!congrats!!
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by anambraamaka: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sign players give this man nah
Wtf Is wrong with Chelsea??
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Goalnaldo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Starboytwo:

I have come to secretly and openly admire the Blues. They are a serial winning team. Kai havertz is one of my favourite players, This Euro made me see the best of Jorginho and I’m so much in love with his short passes and composure. And I love Thomas Tuchel even though I read he got “gbana for head”

Oh and the first champions league or any “Cup” that was won in my new viewing center was won by Chealsea FC, the blues. Then Italy(euro) another Blue shocked. is this a sign? remember the sky is blue(s)

chai. I love your sincerety. Don't worry the football season will soon start. May you experience more patronage.
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Tolarnizzy116(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
geelite:
mumu coach... up manchester united..........up olegunna solskjaer
Idiot na ole no mumu abi?? At least our own mumu Don win a major trophy?? Wetin your own clueless mumu coach don achieve for your club?
4 years trophyless still a runner up..

so who mumu naa? Lol
See ya mouth Una get guts oo.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Kinzo0917(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Starboytwo:

. Shut ur mouth .u are not a man u fan. You are Sarcastically mocking man u. No true man u fan will type this rubbish
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Kinzo0917(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Starboytwo:

. Shut ur mouth .u are not a man u fan. You are Sarcastically mocking man u. No true man u fan will type this rubbish. Me that is not a man u fan, knows you are not a fans of man u as u claim. All this yeye chelsea fans
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Kinzo0917(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
MorataFC:
u Berra decamp
. Dont mind him. He is never a man u fans. He is just sarcastically mocking you man U fans. No true man U fans will type the rubbish he wrote there
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chelsea be like Arsenal until Tuchel arrived.

Congrats...
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Dominion375: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congrats, the manager of the year.
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Starboytwo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Shut ur mouth .u are not a man u fan. You are Sarcastically mocking man u. No true man u fan will type this rubbish. Me that is not a man u fan, knows you are not a fans of man u as u claim. All this yeye chelsea fans
nah, I’m a United fans since birth.
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dre183:
FTC
gringrin Glo network i guess?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2026 WCQ: Oliseh Reacts To Super Eagles’ Disapointing Draw Against Lesotho / 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.