Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 (38438 Views)

Sit-at-home: Ethiopian Airlines Reschedules Enugu Flight To Oct. 9 / Court Ajourns 700M Fraud Case Involving Ize-iyamu, Aziegbemi, Orbih To Oct 15 / INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by izubext007: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Even our JUSTICS SYSTEM has been fulanize .
God help us all.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by FBIBOT(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
I know something was off the way security operatives have been behaving today and the media coverage..... Hope he is still alive Sha last time we saw his picture he look sick or really drugged.... How can you fix a date to trial someone in your possession, prepare everything and refuse to provide the person on the D day

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by pusapou(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

I promise you, Nnamdi kanu case will be from one adjournment to another till he is 70 years of age.

His supporters will be coming to every adjournment until they get tired and old.

Some of his supporters will move on, get married, have a family and Nnamdi kanu will be left to face his nemesis alone.

A new generation will come and they won't be interested in any Nnamdi kanu because they never knew him.

That is the 100% accurate prediction. Nnamdi ll be forgotten in the prison.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by hammerDK: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Hear this again.

Nnamdi kanu isn't Mandela. South Africa history is different from Nigeria history.

Mandela was fighting against apartheid(only white rule) with strong government like libya,angola, organization like OAU, UN backing and sponsoring him.

Nobody except the igbos take Nnamdi kanu seriously
[/s]

AFONJA AND ABOKI TAKE NNAMDI KANU SERIOUS MORE THAN THE IGBO.

THAT IS WHY YOU PAID KENYA BILLIONS FOR HIM.

SEE THE WAY YOU ARE SHOUTING ON TOP YOUR HEAD LIKE MAD PERSON OVER KANU.

NOT THAT YOU ARE IGBO oOO

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
For those ignoramuses happy that the case is adjourned and that Mr Kanu is in prison, you are so stuppeed that you do not realise you are giving up your own rights to a Kangaroo government. You right to fair trials, your right to disagree with your backward government infact, you have no rights atall.

Today it is Mr Kanu, tomorrow it might be you. Never complain about police brutalities, corruptions or bribery or bad governance co's you just gave up that right. Buhari can do what he likes with you and your families with your consent.

I am not even Mr kanu's supporter but i am a supporter of fair trials equal rights and justice.

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by ukahrawah: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

I promise you, Nnamdi kanu case will be from one adjournment to another till he is 70 years of age.

His supporters will be coming to every adjournment until they get tired and old.

Some of his supporters will move on, get married, have a family and Nnamdi kanu will be left to face his nemesis alone.

A new generation will come and they won't be interested in any Nnamdi kanu because they never knew him.

Easier said than done. MNK is undefeatable because he is fighting a just cause. How many years did Nelson Mandela spend in prison, what happened to his jailers?

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
We knew this before time. They are afraid of MMK, they worst they could do is to keep on adjoining the case. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by lascopes(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

Even your children no go meet am or know am because you go d.I.e as you dey read this quote. How inhumane of you? I'm not sure if you know whats really happening in this country, this is just an example of "LET MY PEOPLE GO" ID.I..OT
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by truthisgood: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
3 solid months? Make I start rollover naa, I go blow before the day. 1.2 odds daily.
Naija sef

Mr man please I want to know this Una daily odds is it really working I mean paying?
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Ikwerelastborn: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Nigeria has the worst in every aspect

Really cursed nation

Even though Two tribes are blessed, the remaining one and half is holding us down

Until we break away from fulani curse, nothing is going to work

Judiciary is rubbish
Cry cry baby we enjoy your tears
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by newbornmacho(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

Or his popularity will increase, many more will be inspired to follow his footsteps to challenge tyranny, while buhari leaves office, watches his useless legacy of fulanization go up in smoke as the country restructures and the fulani become poorer and more wretched and hated everywhere. grin grin tongue
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by afube: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Since has IPOB become Igbo nationalism movement?
I thought you lots are still riling in the delusions of Multiethnic BIAFRA with Minorities?
What changed?

Igbo nationalism is ensconced in the Biafra struggle, I daresay Igbo nationalism was also ensconced in the ekumeku guerilla struggle against British colonialists in the 1890s -1910s, even now Igbo nationalism is fuelling the call for restructuring of the zoo..............the struggle is multi-faceted and the Fulani power mongers should get ready for one hell of a struggle................. if Britain fit run na fulani wey no go pick race, their evil hegemony is on its last legs.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by olowo1930: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Can someone be detained for 3mths because of Federal govt failure to produce him in the court? I dont understand. Pls someone help
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by joyandfaith: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

And in your old age you will realise that you have wasted your youthful years in supporting injustice.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by hammerDK: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
NO COURT CASE!

BUHARI IS NOT PREPARED TO TELL THE COURT HOW HE KIDNAP NNAMDI KANU FROM KENYA.

AS SOON AS THEY SAY THAT ONE, COURT CASE GO CLOSE.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by MrALIVE: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
ProphetOfTruth:
From October to August next year then December 2023.

Treat him and his followers in a language they understand.

Remand him in a Zoo prison.

Lol.

Where is the UK Ipob preached of?

Mazi nnamdi kanu continues his vacation in prison. Lmao

If you mes with Buhari you mes with the wrong guy.
I wish you all that has been happening in Nigeria under Buhari
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by hammerDK: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
IF BUHARI CAN GO TO KENYA AND KIDNAP NNAMDI KANU.

BUHARI WENT TO HIS HOUSE TO KILL HIM, LIKE HE RECENTLY DID AT IGBOHO HOUSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DB2KnauU0
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by harmony75: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomide811:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
kakakakakakakakakakakakakakak
kukukukukukukukukukukukukuku
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekek
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this Jubril no get joy at all
more watery half done beans to this our new monkey in the zoo
you see your foolishness this is a man fighting for his people so sure you're as useless to your family as this government of buhari is to Nigerians!
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by OdefaGirl(f): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That's the worst Buhari could do to Kanu, Hold him down till end of his useless government.

I swear
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by WaffenSS(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Welp.

The yellow ape is done for.

Irony:

He called Nigeria a zoo and the inhabitants animals.

Well, guess who's in chains and caged and fed scraps?
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by hammerDK: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
BUHARI SHOULD BE HOLDING KANU, WE WILL JUST CONTINUE KILLING ALL THE SECURITY PERSONNEL IN THE EAST OUT OF FRUSTRATION.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING GAMES.

WE ARE DEADLY SERIOUS.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Ganjafama(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
truthisgood:

Mr man please I want to know this Una daily odds is it really working I mean paying?
Don't start what you can't finish. Be warned !!!
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by berrystunn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
In Zoo
Animal in cage...
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by ameynuJR(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Next Level grin grin cheesy:

Good.....court alone is treating Kanu with best language he understands/
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Johnsown1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

Some of his supporters will move on, get married, have a family and Nnamdi kanu will be left to face his nemeTsis alone.

Intelligent guy

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Rugaria: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Most of these fools are Fulani!
I doubt this..
Check some of their posts and see
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by chrisifeanyi: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
truthisgood:

Just be very disciplined and don't be greedy. We can hit millions. Fear won't allow you state further
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by san316(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu must have escaped. The govt cannot produce Jim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.