Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report (5392 Views)

Brief History Of Ifewara / Meet Taiwo Oyebola Agbona, Regent Of Aaye Town In Ondo State / Michael Olabamiji Fakeye's Corpse Made To Stand To Snap With Family In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report by micronut(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
I visited Ifewara town in Osun State days ago, and there is a great touch of Development through the effort of Pastor E.A Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, who is an Indigene of the town.

The town is also home for the Current D.G of Nafdac, Prof. Modupe Adeyeye and many others. How much do you know about Ifewara, a town between Ile-Ife and Ilesha? This documentary guides. Enjoy.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more interesting stories and reports from many Yoruba towns through our YouTube channel called the "Yoruba People & Culture".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I19scWkuGLw

Re: History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
We have Ife Ooye, Ifewara, ifetedo

Someone tell me the differences

1 Like

Re: History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report by micronut(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
illicit:
We have Ife Ooye, Ifewara, ifetedo

Someone tell me the differences

They are different towns.

Ife Ooye is a name from Old Ile-Ife, before the present name. There is also Ife Ooodaye.

Ifewara according to the documentary is a name of Ifes on Ijesha land.

Ifetedo is another name of Ifes that migrated towards Ondo side like those you find in Oke Igbo.
Re: History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report by Christistruth00: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
There were big Gorillas in the Ifewara Bush in the 1990s they used to go to. my Uncles Farm to pick plantain to eat
Re: History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report by micronut(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

There were big Gorillas in the Ifewara Bush in the 1990s they used to go to. my Uncles Farm to pick plantain to eat

Hahahaha. Funny.. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report by Dbtcking: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
D

(1) (Reply)

Mboho Mkparawa Ye Ubo Ikpa Akwa Ibom / Agemo Festival Today In Ijebu-ode / States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.