Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) (1692 Views)

Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. / Chie! Children Of Nowadays (i Am Shocked To The Bone Narrow) Mature Response Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Sirfly: 2:42am On May 14, 2011
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Nobody: 2:53am On May 14, 2011
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!They are still together dating , OMG
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Nobody: 3:45am On May 14, 2011
Lol they showed it on tv yesterday. I wanted to slap the shiit out of the DAUGHTER.
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by 190: 5:01am On May 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

they both should be exported to pakistan angry
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Sissy3(f): 7:04am On May 14, 2011
he doesnt want to have kids with her because thats a line he wouldnt cross. yeah right. you already have/is having sexual relationship with your own bloody daughter what line is left to be crossed?

dont even know whats more irritating and disgusting, the fact that they are both in a sick deluded sexual relationship or the fact that they both have the sick gut to come on a show, kiss and show the world their nasty doings.

God have mercy on the girl and triple mercy on his even sicker father
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Nekai(f): 7:30am On May 14, 2011
This is so sickening.

Did u also see part 2 Madnes!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-xtDktW-o&feature=related
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Sissy3(f): 7:48am On May 14, 2011
i pity that girl. she is an emotional wreck and 45yrs from now she will still be messed up from this. cant understand why his father would intentionally take advantage of his daughter like this. kai some people sef.

he is even cheating on her. imagine, telling your gfs that your bf/father is cheating on you. wahala dey.
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by no1madman(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2011
na2day!
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by FELIX30(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2011
The world is really going crazy.
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by sweeti14(f): 3:36pm On May 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *speechless*
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2011
No be today.
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 14, 2011
I really don't see what the big deal is since it's okay for two males or females to have a go at it.
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by LadyT(f): 10:43pm On May 14, 2011
Suicide will be her way out she wont recover from this. So painful two people bought her into this world and neither love her!
Re: Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked)) by OAM4J: 3:35am On May 16, 2011
Damm! They are not even ashamed of it.

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Aspergers / Will U Remarry if U Find Out Ur Spouse Is Rendered Impotent Or Infertile? / Mother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.