Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,256 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (57094 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omg
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
I do not think those gas canisters were filled and she definitely didnt turn on a gas cooker

I would be very surprised if they were and it would be very careless of Ebeano to sell pre-filled gas cylinders and have them stored in-doors

She seemed to have set fire to the cans which looked like spray paint, lighter fuel or mini- stove gas cans.

If they have camera footage of her at this place, they can roll back and try to track her movement on other cameras.

When they have a very clear footage, they should release it. She deserves to be jailed for a long time

Modified

So I have just seen that it was a 9 year old mischievous child that started the fire! The video also shows that she went to the lighter section and set fire to gas lighters.
This was a slow burn and it is surprising no staff saw the fire before it took hold! What is the point of CCTV on the shop floor if there was no one monitoring them!!

Negligence and a devil child!

7 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari sent her...

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by seborrhic: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
So the fire didn't destroy the CCTV film?
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Cope1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
[b][/b]
Esseite:
What is a connected gas cooker doing in a shopping mall?

What was the purpose?
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
this is another reason a standard building should have smoke detectors and fire alarm. before it engulfed the entire building, it should be detected, contained and put out.

there should be extinguishers readily near by

13 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Germi9: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Having CCTV yet nobody is there to watch or monitor activities what is the essence ?did has been done she will serve the time

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.

Whats up dog?

1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kokaine:
this is another reason a standard building should have smoke detectors and fire alarm. before it engulfed the entire building, it should be detected, contained and put out.

there should be extinguishers readily near by
Naija dey learn for that one.
Rather we go use HOLY WATER, EMBLEM and PRAYERS as substitutes grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wow! I hope they took a learning from this experience! Why will they keep filled gas in the shop floor?

Do they not have fire detectors?

Na wa o!

As for this person, sometimes I get terribly fearful of the things people are capable of doing!

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Commentor: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:

What was the purpose?

That's the real issue.

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Commentor: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Swinger60:
I don't understand.

Does it mean Ebeano sells a cooker filled with gas inside the supermarket?

I don't even know how people are overlooking such a great hazard.

The management neglected health and safety and paid the price.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some people are heartless
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by seborrhic: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
27Pushing30:
funny but how can you be educated and believe this crap??
It's because you have over rated the quality of education of many posters on this forum.
I have said it countless times,despite the great tool that is the internet,many Nigerians of today still have cavemen mentality and beliefs.
This is a country of at least 100million internet users,but majority still believe a woman can change into a bird at night,turns to a witch,inflicts harm and turns back to a human later.
That someone in the village can remotely be sending invisible missiles to change your fortunes in life.
If people can believe that in today's world,believing this story is not a single surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
Why not go and sit there overnight watching CCTV of a supermarket to monitor it

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by free2ryhme: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ejebleje:
Many things observe about this.

1. the lady will not be caught unless as someone suggested ,shes an aggrieved former employee

2. The video is not clear which is the reason for number one .

3. Alot of institutions have merely perfunctory CCTV installations, nobody mans them actively to check incursions like this,if not it wouldve been spotted and the building and the things plus people inside(who hopefully were saved) woulve been relatively unscathed.

4. I feel like an insurance company can deliberately use this video against them,why? It wasnt an accidental fire.

It's a shame!

The video is clear the issue hear is that someone is recording with a phone from the original device the video is in.

4 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by nwachinemelu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
People are just wicked…. I hope she’s caught and let her face the music
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by urbobo20(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
This wonderful world is wonderful . Heart of a woman
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
JoeEeL:
Mehn... don't let me lie.

I am one of those men who do underestimate the depth of evil women can do. I had always thought extreme capriciousness in evil was the preserve of men only. I could manage to believe the same for women too, the elderly at least.

But with that Unilag girl saga, and now this young one, I am beginning to have a big rethink. Ladies have big hearts.
Better wake up.
Not even the ones wearing Rev. Sisters regalia should deceive you.
They met devil & survived it.
So it should bother you more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by WhiteRuler: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na wa o. Human keeps proving how wicked the mind can be.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by grandstar(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is arson. Probably the work of a disgruntled sacked employee out to settle scores.

I'm Ebeano is insured. If he's not, the losses will be huge.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Juban(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why are some people so unreasonable
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by IbnBattuta1960: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Devil in human clothing. This was a deliberate act. Chai.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Plomo: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Reinaldo:

It wasn't the gas cooker. She took a lighter and set all the other lighters on fire.

Exactly o.

I didn’t see her light any gas cooker.

I don’t know exactly what was lit but it seems to be paper or plastic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Naija dey learn for that one.
Rather we go use HOLY WATER, EMBLEM and PRAYERS as substitutes grin grin grin grin

Na because we no get standard.
if you see standards in america and canada ehn..

before you can produce any device at all that will be plugged to the wall in america and sell to the america people or canada, even if its just a phone charger, the standard organization that you will pass through. a liscence or a registration number.

here anything goes. any building as big as ebeanor can be operational without been inspected by any standard body.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by goodvision12(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
maybe the monitor agent of the cctv was fast asleep.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Charlie2020(f): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Learnt she has been arrested with her mother
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
All4fun:
That's the spirit of a black woman always thinking if one bad bad things just imagine that one want to bully hopefully there and that is where people are eating from that is somebody's pot of soup just imagine if you don't fear anybody you wear a black woman

Do you think arson does not occur abroad? For your information, "arson" is an English word. It's not African at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by khalleb(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
The way people rush to comment with reasoning makes me wonder in a super market or shopping mall you sell empty gass cylinder, am very sure all the cylinders there are empty and again the gas cylinders are on the upper shelf the lady in the video is seen touching something in the lower shelf.
I didn't see any evidence that she ON down the gas

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by IDFWU(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ebeano and their insurance scam angry
Which is it only Ebeano Supermarket catching fire
The other time it was their outlet at Lekki phase 1 now this. This is insurance scam! undecided Imagine paying all that money for insurance all these years, they just looking for a way to get it back b/c the insurance coy will rebuild and restock that outlet and everything will look brand new, bigger and even better than it was before the fire just like the Lekki phase 1 outlet lipsrsealed
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by GenerationNext: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
What is filled up and ready to use gas cooker doing inside a super market. Must they sell every thing even things that are supposed to be kept outdoor.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:

What was the purpose?
Some shopping mall sells food and some bakery oven uses gas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.