Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (56805 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
nuban07:
This one is real devil incarnate o shocked
Lol that gender
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by sainsburry: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
e author=Pharaoh4rin post=104117857]Some people are busy condemning this lady. They don't know how inhuman she might have been subjected to; probably slept with, then set-up, then sacked. She might have been sacked and denied of her salary, and her unforgiven, vengeful heart definitely directed her to act like a real woman. I like her spirit if she acts out of revenge over ill-treatment.

May Allah help us. Amin! [/quote]

So because of the above, she's justified. Continue !!!

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Come on, those are empty gas cylinder

You buy cylinder then go out to refill, who sells cylinder with gas? Even emeka on street doesn't do that

3 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
She's very wicked, she's not happy for the success of other people.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nukilia: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nbotee:
Knew it was intentional and sabotage

The typical job of a CIA mole... SABOTAGE

The lady would be a good state agent undecided
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Jokkarm2: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
the problem is no one was assigned to be monitoring the cctv , because somebody s duty should be to just sit and watch. but it might look like the person is not working and collecting salary for free.

4 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
mechanics:
She's very wicked, she's not happy for the success of other people.
Is the Devil ever happy with people's progress?
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Revolva(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is pure evil.....someone sent her.....imagine .....why wpuld a child even play this type of play
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Tolani1122(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.
craze dey your blood , ,Fulani's boy
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
JoeEeL:
Mehn... don't let me lie.

I am one of those men who do underestimate the depth of evil women can do. I had always thought extreme capriciousness in evil was the preserve of men only. I could manage to believe the same for women too, the elderly at least.

But with that Unilag girl saga, and now this young one, I am beginning to have a big rethink. Ladies have big hearts.

Stop with the gender sentiment

That's an empty cylinder, even emeka or bayo on the street won't sell you gas filled cylinder, you buy and fill where you want, I'm not just buying gas cooker

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Juban:
Why are some people so unreasonable

Unreasonable? You’re far too kind with words.
The act is downright evil!
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Lukaku95: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
She must be a Yoruba lady.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
If you haven't done business in Nigeria, you will not understand the power of ENVY...

It exists online and offline...

The Ebeano own nah offline example.

Imagine burning billions.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:
What is a connected gas cooker doing in a shopping mall?

What was the purpose?
I wonder
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
sainsburry:

e author=Pharaoh4rin post=104117857]Some people are busy condemning this lady. They don't know how inhuman she might have been subjected to; probably slept with, then set-up, then sacked. She might have been sacked and denied of her salary, and her unforgiven, vengeful heart definitely directed her to act like a real woman. I like her spirit if she acts out of revenge over ill-treatment.

May Allah help us. Amin!

So because of the above, she's justified. Continue !!!

Yes! One hundred and one percent.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by themanderon: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
And someone will see this devil and refer to her as a lady? Its obvious she knew what she did as she frighteningly looked back thinking the gas has exploded. Demons walk amongst us people. To think an unfortunate man will marry this one. She may just wake up one night and decide to torch him.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Mandela887(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
That arson is never unconnected to jealously & common resentment to Ndigbo coz of their progressive nature...that shopping mall is d best around that Lokogoma...I wish this stupid contraption called Zoo will break up so that this resentment/hatred on Ndigbo will End.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Decency2020(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.

Are you for real?

CCTVs in the banks are used to avert robbery right?

Black man and sense sef.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by crackhouse(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
The future is really female.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
R2bees:
I Drove past this building yesterday.. She must have been paid by a rival supermarket.. Fear ABJ
Or fear vaginal people
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Remember she has put tons of people out of jobs.

From suppliers to cleaners, to attendants etc.

The biggest loser is the owner who likely she has never met. If she was mistreated, it would be by a manager who is just an employee.

While she might have been going through her travail, no one would have empathize with her.

This was my field and I know how things are done.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
SETH03:
Something is not right with the way everything went down. From the video it is obvious someone has placed the lighter at that particular place for the lady to use which means it is a planned work with the lady and an outsider.
Just imagine
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why are people wicked. I knew it was always sabotage.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by JuanDeDios: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:

I doubt there's anywhere in the world CCTVs are actually monitored 24 hours - except military/high security facilities.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Or fear vaginal people
Fear who no fear them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=JoeEeL post=104116848]Mehn... don't let me lie.

I am one of those men who do underestimate the depth of evil women can do. I had always thought extreme capriciousness in evil was the preserve of men only. I could manage to believe the same for women too, the elderly at least.

But with that Unilag girl saga, and now this young one, I am beginning to have a big rethink. Ladies have big hearts.
[/quote
So you think All of us shouting daughters of Jezebel on nairaland are stupid ba, you think daughters of Jezebel are little Angels that should be taking care of abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:
What is a connected gas cooker doing in a shopping mall?

What was the purpose?

dem even fill am...nice one.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Plomo:

Arson is not gender selfish. It could have been a guy too you know?
But there are is more wickedness and vicious
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Benediction777: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.
IDIOTIC CRITIC AND A SADIST..That's what whom you're... Fulani ,YOU BELONG TO THE FOREST NOT THE SOCIETY!!!
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
sisisioge:
Wow! I hope they took a learning from this experience! Why will they keep filled gas in the shop flow?

Do they dont have fire detectors?

Na wa o!

As for this person, sometimes I get terribly fearful of the things people are capable of doing!
Most especially that gender
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Julianaa:
But why did they fill down the cylinders in the first place?
do you buy empty gas cylinders when you go shopping?
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Julianaa:
But why did they fill down the cylinders in the first place?
It isn't gas cylinder. The lady just light up a packet of lighter where there was many lighters. The packet catches fire and blew the lighter stick inside the packet because of that small gas inside, while lighting up another lighter packet then turning the whole thing into a chain reaction that degenerated into a huge fire. That small girl is an experienced Arsonist

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.