Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (56804 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is wickedness

That's why investing in naija is hard

Here you sure say insurance de work

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank God, that they saw what happen so they can take charge..
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by nedekid: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.
Fulani, your plan will not work!!
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bros no vex. I just been sceptical, like say maybe na just 1 in 10,000 oh.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by EmmaLege: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:
What is a connected gas cooker doing in a shopping mall?

What was the purpose?

I DONT UNDERSTAND O undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by mozona(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just look at.....

Devil in human clothing.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by kerry57: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ejebleje:
Many things observe about this.

1. the lady will not be caught unless as someone suggested ,shes an aggrieved former employee

2. The video is not clear which is the reason for number one .

3. Alot of institutions have merely perfunctory CCTV installations, nobody mans them actively to check incursions like this,if not it wouldve been spotted and the building and the things plus people inside(who hopefully were saved) woulve been relatively unscathed.

4. I feel like an insurance company can deliberately use this video against them,why? It wasnt an accidental fire.

It's a shame!
The lady can be caught cos I believe that there are other CCTV cameras installed at other locations that must have caught her coming in and leaving the premise. Watch as things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by einsteine(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ejebleje:

1. the lady will not be caught unless as someone suggested ,shes an aggrieved former employee

3. Alot of institutions have merely perfunctory CCTV installations, nobody mans them actively to check incursions like this,if not it wouldve been spotted and the building and the things plus people inside(who hopefully were saved) woulve been relatively unscathed.

4. I feel like an insurance company can deliberately use this video against them,why? It wasnt an accidental fire.

It's a shame!

Fire insurance covers arson too not just accidental fire. So long as the arson is not commited by someone who has an economic interest in what is being insured.

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by sonnie10: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
do you buy empty gas cylinders when you go shopping?

Oga, if you go to Costco, Sams club or Bjs, they all sell propane gas in cylinders but it is alway kept outside not inside the store.
Most Nigerians need to learn safety behavior

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Minjim: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:

What was the purpose?

She's definitely an aggrieved ex employee or was sent by one.

However it's dangerous to sell a cylinder with gas at a supermarket
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by reuben81: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
U can't capture the whole videos at the same time,that's why it's has memory which can be use to gather evident
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
It is only a stroke of luck that will make you catch that girl in real time even if you have someone monitoring the CCTV. A typical supermarket of that size has more than 50 cameras mounted so even with upto 5 people monitoring the camera their eyes will not be in all the cameras at same time all the time.. Those thieves that are always caught in real time stealing in a shop like that is because, that day was a bad day for them,definitely they have always been succeeding which gives them false confidence even with camera
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by sonnie10: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
einsteine:

Fire insurance covers arson too not just accidental fire. So long as the arson is not commited by someone who has an economic interest in what is being insured.
See, insurance companies are very smart. You would be surprised to find out that the fine print on insurance policy would say something about no selling, storage, refilling of flammable products within the business premises.

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Kokaine(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I dey America naaaa
I dey see am korokoro grin grin grin
We no be mates shaaaa.
Naija dey like prehistoric era

na wa oooohhhh
me i never comot for naija before for my life.
but i dey attend classes by online instructors on electronics design. and the teachers are always preventing us from designing any system that is powered by electricity because of the laws, and im like... huhrrrr..... me wey dey sell devices made in my backyard before i even had a cac registration and nobody caught me.

thats why most designers that leave nigeria may end up as employees. they cannot meet the standard abroad except they learn again for many other years
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why exactly do they have the cctv then if it can’t have prevented
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Naija4love(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:

What was the purpose?
na only you get sense.. how cooking cylinder for sell will be fill with gas in shopping mall I don't get it did you..
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by sosereal201(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
buksarki:
The lady was seen pretending to pick an item, before turning on the gas and leaving without anything. The gas explosion at the Ebeano Supermarket located at Lokogoma district in Abuja occurred on Saturday July 17, and it was learnt that firefighters battled the fire until the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BniD_rCkYXU
she just earned herself a life imprisonment. I hope she rot in jail wicked soul
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Opexzy: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Decency2020:

Are you for real?

CCTVs in the banks are used to avert robbery right?

Black man and sense sef.
...Aunty blackwoman that have sense... Comparing an armed robbery attack with a case like this... It shows the level of sense you have.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by thundafire: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
But why should gas be kept in such a place,I have never seen such situations where a a gas cylinder is already fixed and set,do they want to cook in the supermarket,well the lady just evil
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Opexzy: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jokkarm2:

the problem is no one was assigned to be monitoring the cctv , because somebody s duty should be to just sit and watch. but it might look like the person is not working and collecting salary for free.

Exactly...
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Shop like this don't have sprinkler and fire alarm The cctv camera they mount it for what What is it going to cost them to employ too people to watch their cctv morning and night on shift arrangements... Nigeria is not developed at all
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by badman007(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
What's the work of the cctv if its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

You chat a lot of shit and got a lot of likes
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
That's a little girl not a lady, Op is not feeling fine.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Opexzy: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
badman007:

You chat a lot of shit and got a lot of likes

Check yourself sir... You might just be the shit here.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is the Devil ever happy with people's progress?
lolz, not at all.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by badman007(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:

Check yourself sir... You might just be the shit here.

You have no clue what CCTV monitoring entails. What if the CCTV operator was on a different screen? CCTV has produced evidence, that’s a big deal.

Don’t chat shit
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ejebleje:

It's a shame!

The CCTV facing the entrance should be enough if The owner is smart there would be one facing the door to capture clients as they come in like they have abroad

A lot of men will come to this thread to pour their hatred on women but mind you .. this is just one woman.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Basicend: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
edochie12:
Daughter of Jezebel,she must be caught and she will pay for damages

The painful thing is that even her entire village cannot afford the damages.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by chigbokingsley(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
How can you be selling a gas cylinder filled with gas in a mall/supper market?
The management is reckless and foolish.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by DAMN99: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
The future is female. Future wey no even bright grin
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
maxiuc:
grin

Having a CCTV that is not actively monitored is a waste of money

Maybe the don't want to employ someone to man the screen

Nigerian don't employ CCTV camera monitors .

They don't know that's an office on it's own. grin

They rather one staff do ten man's work.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nanavati(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
The future is female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.