Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,580 members, 6,618,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 10:19 PM

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? (36323 Views)

How To Boost Fertility And Conceive A Child In 2019/2020 / 10 Things To Do Before You Conceive - A Must Read For Would Be Mothers / Trying To Conceive A Child?... [this Fibroid Story Is A Must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 01
@jennyswtie hope u’re good dear?
Please, i follow ur diary & ur last post got me thinking if u mind sharing what u did/think might have worked for u?
Anticipating ur response, dear.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by jennyswtie: 8:25pm On Oct 01
flawlesskayc:
@jennyswtie hope u’re good dear?
Please, i follow ur diary & ur last post got me thinking if u mind sharing what u did/think might have worked for u?
Anticipating ur response, dear.

I have a consistent 28 days cycle. So I bd on 13th and 14th. If you can pinpoint the exact time of your ovulation, then bd on that day and a day before. That's basically what I do. All the best my dear.

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01
jennyswtie:

I have a consistent 28 days cycle. So I bd on 13th and 14th. If you can pinpoint the exact time of your ovulation, then bd on that day and a day before. That's basically what I do. All the best my dear.
Well appreciated.
Thank you sweet.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Wuminity(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03
GOFRONT:
Wuminity where are you??

Your attention is needed here as someone is in need of a Boychild.....

Op contact Wuminity
Just seeing this now. My phone got lost and I have been offline. How have you been?
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Wuminity(f): 4:27pm On Dec 03

Well appreciated.
Thank you sweet.
Hello ma'am, how are you.
Have you conceived already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.