Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) (64120 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Valyrian: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Wrong timing..

This show will really divert attentions at this very critical moment of Nigeria undecided

At least depression no go set in. One can see what to laugh about.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Sluacoast(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What do you think about Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye's House?

LIKE if the House is Damn Fine and okay, SHARE if it's a TRASH grin
It's fine but not close enough to the decor of big brother Canada
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wow!!! Make sense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by jarx: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
I have 3 acres of land for crop farming
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Sluacoast(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What do you think about Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye's House?

LIKE if the House is Damn Fine and okay, SHARE if it's a TRASH grin
Well it's nice no doubt but the prettiest i have seen is big brother Canada. Big brother Cameroon is more like a single room apartment hahahaha
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Abbeyrabbit43: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.

Bro if you are interested in farming(large scale) lets talk business

0*9*037*30*7*3*2*4

I mean really large scale.....we talking hectares of land here
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by tammie24: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Wrong timing..

This show will really divert attentions at this very critical moment of Nigeria undecided
but that's the point

Deliberate distraction
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Greenbirth: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
yes I have.
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Catalyst4real: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Godada:
This distraction is just what the federal government needs so they can go about their own bumbling objectives unobserved.

This is what it is.
What did observing the government and monitoring their activities solve?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Correctman1:
House without library, that one na house? I know they would never put that there, because they don't plan to develop the mental capacity of the youths.
Does your house have a library? What is up with you all? When other countries do reality shows like this, you won't complain but when it comes to Nigeria you want us to live the North Korean lifestyle. If we evaluate you now self, you'll be found wanting.

Hypocrisy and Africans, it's a culture down here. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by divinitybillz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
The god of this world at it again.

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by MztaIkp(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
When is the place not in a critical moment?

WiszyFraud:
Wrong timing..

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Abokiijebu: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is my pastor righteousness awer of dis.
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Kessythegeek(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Interesting. Check my siggy for a gift.

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by revived: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Ok sir.

Can we talk ?
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Am interested..my number
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=FASTCHOW post=104118858]
Am interested..
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by anomaly20: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
How can I contact you
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Edyice: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why are they bringing rich and average people . Why why why
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by ComrdDRS1: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=Forgodsgrace post=104118001]Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
Garri processing business.
My place there is enough cassava for this business and it's a nation wide market commodity.
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Bikky302(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
These colors is enough to give someone headache
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by nowornever2016: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
oka4ugoo:
I heard the owner of "abeg" one of the sponsors of shine ur eyes Big brother Naija is less than 30 yes and he is sponsoring the show with 2 Billion naira.
dare adekoya 750m for new company in town. I dey look oo
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Thurmieee: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
How about bolt driver. We can get a toks corrola for that price and you can drop it on hire purchase. I'm willing and ready. Trust worthy with guarantors
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by Futuragetty: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
08063866065 CALL ME
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by seborrhic: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin
SmartPolician:

Someone once asked:

What has this show not diverting people's attention achieved for a number of months now? Has it made Buhari to fix Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by ShedrachU(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
That's Dare.
He is the main founder and CEO.
MEHHM the app's UX/UI is bae...
If you are registered my tagname is @ShedrachUG let's follow each other.

oka4ugoo:
I heard the owner of "abeg" one of the sponsors of shine ur eyes Big brother Naija is less than 30 yes and he is sponsoring the show with 2 Billion naira.
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) by nowornever2016: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
takimsipho:
When it was Big Brother Africa it made more sense and was engaging far back as 2006. But BBN nowadays na trash. No inspiring talks or discussions bothering African or Nigerian youths. Rather it's who can create more drama, or relationship twist to keep people talking and entertained. Every housematey thinks fucking or getting bleeped is one sure way of getting noticed. Wetin no suppose be wahala dem go turn am like say na WW3 wey wan happen. They make hundreds of millions every week for voting and TV rights while plenty girls wey dey watch am nor get reach 100k for their account. If you reach 50 years and you still dey suffer no blame anybody ooo
epa you be senior man oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.