Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Obama Has Betrayed Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Has Betrayed Africa (2977 Views)

How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! / Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy / At Last, Obama has Clinched The Democratic Presidential Nomination! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Has Betrayed Africa by cap28: 3:40am On May 14, 2011
Why is Obama allowing himself to be used by zionist warmongers to annex africa?

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9s0HuUJ95c&NR/1[/flash]
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Sunofgod(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2011
Agreed.

Worse still he is the product of an African man.

Its sickening to the stomach.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by cap28: 11:31am On May 14, 2011
^^^^^

exactly, i dont know how he sleeps at night.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by blacksta(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2011
smh
grin
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2011
Obama is an american thats what made him d president! Deep within he never considers himself an african so do not expect anything based on that sentiment cos hes a product of white/european imperialism!
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by 2muchlogic(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2011
To be fair to Barack Obama he made it absolutely clear before he was elected that he had no interest in Africa. [size=13pt]NOT being interested in Africa and African american welfare is a vote winner in the U.S.A.[/size] So simply put he is a good honest American politician who has risen to the top by showing a lack of interest towards so called 'black people" and Africans - thats the rules of the game. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by kodewrita(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2011
Oh i see, because you guys did what for him exactly?

Did you vote for him or did you by any chance help him in any way?

he's an american president, pure and simple and OWES YOU NOTHING.

I see Cap28 is still on this boring campaign. keep it up.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Horus(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2011
Obama wasn't voted into power by Africa
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by reindeer: 3:46pm On May 17, 2011
Horus:

Obama wasn't voted into power by Africa

Can you please tell them again?Seems some people just dont get sha
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 05, 2012
Horus: Obama wasn't voted into power by Africa

thank you.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by justwise(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2012
He betrayed Africa my backside!! This is coming from the same bunch of people who worship dictators and call them hero even when they are busy killing fellow Africans.

If Obama makes Africa his propriety now you will hear people shouting oil oil oil.

Obama is an American, voted into power by American people, so his number one propriety is America.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by solomon111(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2012
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by igbo2011(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2012
solomon111: I wonder how long it will take Africans to realize that America is not our friend,regardless of who is president.Despite the fact that we have so much to turn the tables around against them like china,russia,india e.t.c.,we seem to be joking around,no thanks to the Moronic leadership we have in Africa.
As for obama,i wonder what makes him more black than white,afterall he has a white mother,and the whites dont consider him as part of them,why should we?

I agree, America doesn't want Africa to succeed. Iti s funny how Obama went to Ghana in 2009 and he said Africa needs strong insitutions not strong men,, then he support Kabila of Congo MH

Africans need to STOP watching CNN, FOX, BBC becaue they are BIASED!! And the LIE all the time.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by justwise(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2012
igbo2011:
I agree, America doesn't want Africa to succeed. Iti s funny how Obama went to Ghana in 2009 and he said Africa needs strong insitutions not strong men,, then he support Kabila of Congo MH

Africans need to STOP watching CNN, FOX, BBC becaue they are BIASED!! And the LIE all the time.

Africa should watch pressTV?
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by bknight: 6:29pm On May 07, 2012
Sentiments against reasoning
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by busybee24: 10:53am On May 08, 2012
I fail to see why Africans think that Americans care about them. The relationship has always been one of give and take. When there is nothing of substance for the Americans to gain, they could not care less about the issues that affect the continent. The faster people get that into their skulls the faster we can proceed as a nation...

The African Americans in the country feel betrayed by him and nothing much has been done to ameliorate their condition.. and you think they care about what goes on here...

haha thats funny...
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Nebeuwa(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2012
Reading some of your comments have made me angry.

President Obama does not owe Africans anything.

We the AMERICAN people elected him, and he is SOLELY beholden to us.

What do you people to expect him to do? Africans need to learn how to take responsibility for their own actions. You all are starting to remind me of the people who live on welfare in the United States.

Stop your whining and make something of yourselves and your respective countries. President Obama, nor the United States in general is your savior. We have our own problems in this country, and we do not need to worry about other headaches.

God bless America!

1 Like

Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by igbo2011(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2012
Nebeuwa: Reading some of your comments have made me angry.

President Obama does not owe Africans anything.

We the AMERICAN people elected him, and he is SOLELY beholden to us.

What do you people to expect him to do? Africans need to learn how to take responsibility for their own actions. You all are starting to remind me of the people who live on welfare in the United States.

Stop your whining and make something of yourselves and your respective countries. President Obama, nor the United States in general is your savior. We have our own problems in this country, and we do not need to worry about other headaches.

God bless America!
House nigger the same America that enslaved you, the same America that doesn't do hit for African American, where are your reparations? Black labor white wealth till goes on today. You are a slave and you don't know it. I bet all the white laugh at you after you go away. You want to be like them and live in their communities no matter how badly they treated you in the past and still treat you today.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by busybee24: 7:26am On May 10, 2012
igbo2011:
House nigger the same America that enslaved you, the same America that doesn't do hit for African American, where are your reparations? Black labor white wealth till goes on today. You are a slave and you don't know it. I bet all the white laugh at you after you go away. You want to be like them and live in their communities no matter how badly they treated you in the past and still treat you today.

And you my dear have made the point exactly.. If they dont care about African Americans who are you as an African on a different country they care about?? We need to learn to pool from our resources and help ourselves instead of looking to others to be our savior.
Side note: For a black person to use the word nigger is the height of ignorance considering the connotations behind the words. Its bad enough we face discrimination from the whites. now your adding discrimination from blacks as well

Keep the white man winning then- the self hate they introduced we continue to perpetrate. Where do you expect them live? Move back to the hell hole that is Nigeria?? They have been there for decades some of them up to five, six generations.. America is their home.

Lets face it who doesnt want to be like the white man? From where I seat they have done pretty well for themselves. Relatively stable government, relatively stable economy, a working relationship with other countries, new technology at their finger tips, pioneers of innovation, relatively good educational infrastructure..
while in Nigeria we are busy squabbling over tribal matters as the country falls into peices
Abeg
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by birdman(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2012
busybee24:
Lets face it who doesnt want to be like the white man?
At least you are honest.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Nebeuwa(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2012
igbo2011:

Stop using a word you know nothing about. I am a proud black man, but I have made my home in the United States. Yes, my people were brought to the United States in chains and let me add that many of your ancestors colluded with the Europeans, so your hands are not clean.

The United States is the best nation in the world. A nation founded by immigrants. I have lived well in the United States. It is the country of my birth and the country where I was raised. I would not change it for the world.

I am not a slave. I am a HUMAN BEING. And I treat everyone as one. Race is a social construct, created by man. You are no different from the white bigots. Until you start joining the fellowship of man, you are the one who is truly a slave.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by justwise(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2012
Nebeuwa:

Stop using a word you know nothing about. I am a proud black man, but I have made my home in the United States. Yes, my people were brought to the United States in chains and let me add that many of your ancestors colluded with the Europeans, so your hands are not clean.

The United States is the best nation in the world. A nation founded by immigrants. I have lived well in the United States. It is the country of my birth and the country where I was raised. I would not change it for the world.

I am not a slave. I am a HUMAN BEING. And I treat everyone as one. Race is a social construct, created by man. You are no different from the white bigots. Until you start joining the fellowship of man, you are the one who is truly a slave.

Oh my God!!! you what Nebeuwa? seriously thank you!!! some twisted minded here will go on and on drumming on about how the 'west' did this and that to Africans but they deliberately failed to mention that our village heads collaborated with the colonial masters to sell their own people.

igbo2011 and his friends can only kid themselves, i know who my enemy is and its not the west.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by solomon111(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2012
justwise:

Oh my God!!! you what Nebeuwa? seriously thank you!!! some twisted minded here will go on and on drumming on about how the 'west' did this and that to Africans but they deliberately failed to mention that our village heads collaborated with the colonial masters to sell their own people.

igbo2011 and his friends can only kid themselves, i know who my enemy is and its not the west.
Then you are a fool!
You,only cease to be a fool,if you plan to live in the west for the rest of your life.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by justwise(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2012
solomon111: Then you are a fool!
You,only cease to be a fool,if you plan to live in the west for the rest of your life.

And who is this useless fool? What do you want from Obama? What did Africa contribute to brig Obama where he is today?

Some Nigerians are bunch of shameless morons, was SA not colonials by the West? Why are they doing much better than Nigeria? Nigerians are claiming asylum in SA today, many thieving Nigerian politicians are buying houses in SA, going for medical treatment in SA even as we have more natural resources than SA, got independent before SA.

Shame on you plonkers going around with your begging plates looking for freebies. Keep waiting for Obama to come and safe you while you are busy stealing from yourself to bank in the West.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Callotti: 8:09am On May 12, 2012
Africans do not need help to be sold!
They 'dash' themselves out for FREEEEE!!! kiss
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by igbo2011(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2012
busybee24:

And you my dear have made the point exactly.. If they dont care about African Americans who are you as an African on a different country they care about?? We need to learn to pool from our resources and help ourselves instead of looking to others to be our savior.
Side note: For a black person to use the word nigger is the height of ignorance considering the connotations behind the words. Its bad enough we face discrimination from the whites. now your adding discrimination from blacks as well

Keep the white man winning then- the self hate they introduced we continue to perpetrate. Where do you expect them live? Move back to the hell hole that is Nigeria?? They have been there for decades some of them up to five, six generations.. America is their home.

Lets face it who doesnt want to be like the white man? From where I seat they have done pretty well for themselves. Relatively stable government, relatively stable economy, a working relationship with other countries, new technology at their finger tips, pioneers of innovation, relatively good educational infrastructure..
while in Nigeria we are busy squabbling over tribal matters as the country falls into peices
Abeg

They got all of that by slavery, genocide and bringing hell ot everyone in the world. Look at what they are doing right now in the Congo, 6 million people and counting dead. THe war on COngo is barely in the new. That goes to show how much they care about Africans. If 1000 Americans died in a terror Attack people would want to nuke the place but 6n million die in Congo and it is not in the news. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya. America is always at war for resources. Either through proxy by having other governments do it or by their own military. ince Independence America ha been at war for 205 and more years. If a robber were to go to your house steal your children and degrade them they burn your house and kill many people in it. Then they constantly show the burnt on TV and make the whole world look down on that house by portraying it only negatively. And you still worship them, that i why I called you a him a house nigger. I don't use the n-word that much but he deserved it.

Nebeuwa:

They colluded because they were FORCED TO!!! Why did slave raider with gun come to Africa then? The white man mis educated you. He said Africans were enslaving each other that is true but it was different slavery. The lave would work the land and 5 year later he would get the land for his family. Nobody was being beaten and dehumanized like in America.

Most of the African resisted but the Europeans had better guns. Yes there were a few who voluntarily gave their own people but they didn't know it was going to be that bad. You have been Mis-educated in your lovely America. Please tell me in your school what did you learn about Africa while you were there from K-12. Slavery? Colonization? Probably that's it. And you still love your masters man. I don't use the n-word much but you deserve it.

justwise:

The minute Goodluck disobey order the west will fund and arm Boko Haram, MEND and other groups to cause hell in Nigeria. It can be like Libya or Somalia (permanent war zone for resources). Let's see how much they talk about it on TV> There will be a Nigerian famine because America drones all the farmers and food aid then they show these starving African like in Somalia. SMH
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by justwise(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2012
igbo2011:

They got all of that by slavery, genocide and bringing hell ot everyone in the world. Look at what they are doing right now in the Congo, 6 million people and counting dead. THe war on COngo is barely in the new. That goes to show how much they care about Africans. If 1000 Americans died in a terror Attack people would want to nuke the place but 6n million die in Congo and it is not in the news. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya. America is always at war for resources. Either through proxy by having other governments do it or by their own military. ince Independence America ha been at war for 205 and more years. If a robber were to go to your house steal your children and degrade them they burn your house and kill many people in it. Then they constantly show the burnt on TV and make the whole world look down on that house by portraying it only negatively. And you still worship them, that i why I called you a him a house nigger. I don't use the n-word that much but he deserved it.

They colluded because they were FORCED TO!!! Why did slave raider with gun come to Africa then? The white man mis educated you. He said Africans were enslaving each other that is true but it was different slavery. The lave would work the land and 5 year later he would get the land for his family. Nobody was being beaten and dehumanized like in America.

Most of the African resisted but the Europeans had better guns. Yes there were a few who voluntarily gave their own people but they didn't know it was going to be that bad. You have been Mis-educated in your lovely America. Please tell me in your school what did you learn about Africa while you were there from K-12. Slavery? Colonization? Probably that's it. And you still love your masters man. I don't use the n-word much but you deserve it.

The minute Goodluck disobey order the west will fund and arm Boko Haram, MEND and other groups to cause hell in Nigeria. It can be like Libya or Somalia (permanent war zone for resources). Let's see how much they talk about it on TV> There will be a Nigerian famine because America drones all the farmers and food aid then they show these starving African like in Somalia. SMH

Typical of conspiracy theorist, making up lies as they go, no concrete evidence, so the 'west' hasn't started funding BH yet? I thought some of you claimed they are funded by CIA and FBI? Rubbish.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by igbo2011(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Typical of conspiracy theorist, making of lies as they go, no concrete evidence, so the 'west' hasn't started funding BH yet? I thought some of you claimed they are funded by CIA and FBI? Rubbish.
Look what they did to Libya. Black Genocide!! The first black president supported this. WAKE UP!!! Even if the CIA is funding BH right now they can fund it heavier in the future the minute Goodluck disobey. Look at what Goodluck agree with everything the wet says, Fuel subsidy, Libya war, Gbagb oerthrow. I get my facts sources from PHD Professor of international politic. They agree with what I am saying. If I am a conspiracy theorist then so are those profesor teaching their students the same thing I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7EO5Ye_Og
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by justwise(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2012
igbo2011:
Look what they did to Libya. Black Genocide!! The first black president supported this. WAKE UP!!! Even if the CIA is funding BH right now they can fund it heavier in the future the minute Goodluck disobey. Look at what Goodluck agree with everything the wet says, Fuel subsidy, Libya war, Gbagb oerthrow. I get my facts sources from PHD Professor of international politic. They agree with what I am saying. If I am a conspiracy theorist then so are those profesor teaching their students the same thing I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7EO5Ye_Og

This is exactly how madness starts, the more i read garbage like this from people like you the more i believe that conspiracy is an incurable disease.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by Nebeuwa(m): 3:44am On May 13, 2012
igbo2011:

You are starting to sound like a broken record. Stop blaming the "white man" for all of your ills. Many African states, became powerful when they colluded with the Europeans. Shall I remind you about the Asante Confederacy, Dahomey and Oyo? You say they were forced, I say they found it profitable to sell their fellow African.

I know the history of Africa and I know the history of slavery in the United States, Caribbean, Latin America and Brazil. Yes, the Europeans are to be blamed for the horrors of slavery, but the African groups that colluded with them shall not be given a blank check. I find them both equally responsible. Was it not some African states who went to war with the Europeans when the Europeans tried to suppress the slave trade when the abolition movement was picking up steam?

I also recognize that some African groups resisted slavery, while others participated in the slave trade. The same way some Europeans participated in slavery, and some Europeans preached against it the like the Quakers.

You are the one who is truly a slave. You believe in the racial constructs that the European created and that is why I pity you. Let me reiterate to you the fact, that you will remain a slave until you join the fellowship of man.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by igbo2011(m): 4:17am On May 14, 2012
justwise:

This is exactly how madness starts, the more i read garbage like this from people like you the more i believe that conspiracy is an incurable disease.

It is funny how I give proof with a real video and you still denounce it. I discuss this with international relations professors, i am not a conspiracy theorist. The US supplied the rebels to kill Gadaffi thisi s a fact. That is why when Gaddaffi died Hilary said WE got him. You keep on calling me a conspiracy theorist but you can;t disprove anything I am saying. You are an idiot. Ode ni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Nebeuwa:

You are starting to sound like a broken record. Stop blaming the "white man" for all of your ills. Many African states, became powerful when they colluded with the Europeans. Shall I remind you about the Asante Confederacy, Dahomey and Oyo? You say they were forced, I say they found it profitable to sell their fellow African.

I know the history of Africa and I know the history of slavery in the United States, Caribbean, Latin America and Brazil. Yes, the Europeans are to be blamed for the horrors of slavery, but the African groups that colluded with them shall not be given a blank check. I find them both equally responsible. Was it not some African states who went to war with the Europeans when the Europeans tried to suppress the slave trade when the abolition movement was picking up steam?

I also recognize that some African groups resisted slavery, while others participated in the slave trade. The same way some Europeans participated in slavery, and some Europeans preached against it the like the Quakers.

You are the one who is truly a slave. You believe in the racial constructs that the European created and that is why I pity you. Let me reiterate to you the fact, that you will remain a slave until you join the fellowship of man.
justwise:

State your book sources.
Re: Obama Has Betrayed Africa by faithin9ja: 9:25am On May 14, 2012
igbo2011:

It is funny how I give proof with a real video and you still denounce it. I discuss this with international relations professors, i am not a conspiracy theorist. The US supplied the rebels to kill Gadaffi thisi s a fact. That is why when Gaddaffi died Hilary said WE got him. You keep on calling me a conspiracy theorist but you can;t disprove anything I am saying. You are an idiot. Ode ni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

State your book sources.

So you have never heard of the Quakers? you need a source? who ended the North Atlantic slave trade? have you ever heard of the abolitionists, William Wilberforce? What about the East African slave trade? you need to go back to your basic history books.

One big question; if all wars are started by Western nations for resource control, why do these companies pay for the commodities they buy? why in the last 8 years have commodity prices including oil, raw materials been going up in price? why don't these western powers just take the raw materials for free or very cheaply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beginning Of WW3: "China Mobilizes Military,on 'high Alert' Over North Korea / The Unbelieveable Happens In Thailand / Meet South Sudan Minister Current Minister For Water Resources.(hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.