Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss (3015 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LifestyleTonite: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Some Nigerians are currently trending "Congratulations to Putin" on Twitter. This was after President Zelensky of Ukraine congratulated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on winning the presidential election in Nigeria.

Some Nigerians immediately started quoting Zelensky and thanking Putin for invading Ukraine.

My Take

If you are smart, don't join the trend because you might as well be setting up a time bomb for yourself which will explode in future.

Many youths have Japa plans but are foolishly tweeting delight about Russia's invasion of Ukraine. They forget that the internet never forgets.

Ask YouTubers, they have all been warned that they risk losing their channel if they promote content supporting the Russian invasion. Same with other tech giants. This shows that the West won't tolerate voices supporting the invasion just as it won't tolerate anti-lgbtq campaigns. Don't be surprised that when you go to the embassy, your social media account will be scrutinized by agencies you have never heard of. One single tweet can rubbish your Japa plans.

Don't let your fake love for Peter Obi make you lose your senses. He has lost and can never win, regardless of what he makes you think. Don't destroy your future because of him. Many are dieing in Ukraine, yet you support the war because you think you are canceling Zelensky. Think about the innocent children during and also becoming orphans.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by rottennaija(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

Some Nigerians are currently trending "Congratulations to Putin" on Twitter. This was after President Zelensky of Ukraine congratulated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on winning the presidential election in Nigeria.

Some Nigerians immediately started quoting Zelensky and thanking Putin for invading Ukraine.

My Take

If you are smart, don't join the trend because you might as well be setting up a time bomb for yourself which will explode in future.

Many youths have Japa plans but are foolishly tweeting delight about Russia's invasion of Ukraine. They forget that the internet never forgets.

Ask YouTubers, they have all been warned that they risk losing their channel if they promote content supporting the Russian invasion. Same with other tech giants. This shows that the West won't tolerate voices supporting the invasion just as it won't tolerate anti-lgbtq campaigns. Don't be surprised that when you go to the embassy, your social media account will be scrutinized by agencies you have never heard of. One single tweet can rubbish your Japa plans.

Don't let your fake love for Peter Obi make you lose your senses. He has lost and can never win, regardless of what he makes you think. Don't destroy your future because of him. Many are dieing in Ukraine, yet you support the war because you think you are canceling Zelensky. Think about the innocent children during and also becoming orphans.

I don't plan on traveling to any of these western countries. When I'm traveling, I'm heading east where the next decades is going to be decided.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LifestyleTonite: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2023
rottennaija:

I don't plan on traveling to any of these western countries. When I'm traveling, I'm heading east where the next decades is going to be decided.

America is last world power. After them, Jesus Christ takes over.

That aside.

I'll like to advise the people of South-East. I hope my submission won't be taken as tribal.

Remember the two women brought before King Solomon in the Bible. Woman East had a baby, likewise Woman West. The eastern woman lost her baby in the middle of the night then immediately took the western woman's baby and kept her own dead baby beside the western woman. When the western woman woke up, she cried out on discovering that she was sleeping beside a dead baby. She then realised that the baby was not hers but that if the eastern woman who was now carrying her own baby.

Both women were brought before wise King Solomon for judgment. King Solomon then ordered that the baby be sliced in two and each woman should get half. The westerner cried out that the baby should not be sliced as that would lead to his death. She begged the king to hand the baby to the easterner who kept on egging the king to go ahead and slice the baby regardless of what the westerner said.

King Solomon immediately knew the baby didn't belong to the easterner. He then handed the baby to the westerner and ordered the easterner to be punished.

South-East people, why do you love another man's region more than yours? You are currently campaigning for Labour Party to take over Lagos, meanwhile you are not aware of the schemes PDP and APC are planning to retain your states. Why do you like Lagos more than your region? You want to take care of another person's baby, yet your own baby is dead. You want to liberate Lagos, yet your region has the worst leaders in the country.

Now, you are setting yourselves up for another 8 years of wailing and bitterness. You have wailed for 8 years already. If you go on wailing, don't you think that will be 16 years? A child born 16 years ago is already having sex. Yet, you want to nurse bitterness and hate for another 8 years.

You said Tinubu won't win the APC primaries, he won. You said Buhari won't support him, he still won Buhari over. You said northerners won't vote for him, he got their votes. You said northern governors will betray him, they fought for him. You supported the naira redesign policy against him, yet he won. You said he would lose the election, he won. You said he rigged, INEC said otherwise. Haven't you done enough to throw obstacles his way? Aren't you tired? Now, you want to head to the Supreme Court. When you fail there, you won't give up because you will say the court is corrupt. Anything to keep the bitterness going. How has it profited you in the last 8 years?

Many of you might really enjoy a Tinubu presidency, but hate will make you reject it.

I hope the wise among you see this post as a good advise devoid of tribalism.

Thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by TossTos: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't know why we Nigerians, most especially we youth are like this ...
We just have to be careful...
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by jUeLiZ: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2023
This country Nigeria...
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by samwillyco1(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Funny people and nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2023
President Zelensky, acted insensitively at this very moment

Nigerians are mourning and he is congratulating undecided for what

He should face the war those who led him into have abandoned

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by helinues: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2023
What can those people get right?

Those who can inflict pain on themselves just because they want to punish Jubril sorry Buhari
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by CloudWalker: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

That aside.

I'll like to advise the people of South-East. I hope my submission won't be taken as tribal.

Remember the two women brought before King Solomon in the Bible. Woman East had a baby, likewise Woman West. The eastern woman lost her baby in the middle of the night then immediately took the western woman's baby and kept her own dead baby beside the western woman. When the western woman woke up, she cried out on discovering that she was sleeping beside a dead baby. She then realised that the baby was not hers but that if the eastern woman who was now carrying her own baby.

Both women were brought before wise King Solomon for judgment. King Solomon then ordered that the baby be sliced in two and each woman should get half. The westerner cried out that the baby should not be sliced as that would lead to his death. She begged the king to hand the baby to the easterner who kept on egging the king to go ahead and slice the baby regardless of what the westerner said.

King Solomon immediately knew the baby didn't belong to the easterner. He then handed the baby to the westerner and ordered the easterner to be punished.

South-East people, why do you love another man's region more than yours? You are currently campaigning for Labour Party to take over Lagos, meanwhile you are not aware of the schemes PDP and APC are planning to retain your states. Why do you like Lagos more than your region? You want to take care of another person's baby, yet your own baby is dead. You want to liberate Lagos, yet your region has the worst leaders in the country.

Now, you are setting yourselves up for another 8 years of wailing and bitterness. You have wailed for 8 years already. If you go on wailing, don't you think that will be 16 years? A child born 16 years ago is already having sex. Yet, you want to nurse bitterness and hate for another 8 years.

You said Tinubu won't win the APC primaries, he won. You said Buhari won't support him, he still won Buhari over. You said northerners won't vote for him, he got their votes. You said northern governors will betray him, they fought for him. You supported the naira redesign policy against him, yet he won. You said he would lose the election, he won. You said he rigged, INEC said otherwise. Haven't you done enough to throw obstacles his way? Aren't you tired? Now, you want to head to the Supreme Court. When you fail there, you won't give up because you will say the court is corrupt. Anything to keep the bitterness going. How has it profited you in the last 8 years?

Many of you might really enjoy a Tinubu presidency, but hate will make you reject it.

Thank you
You get their time. ibos only understand one language which is the language buhari spoke about, the language Igbos and ekpa used to subdue them on mondays. don't reason with them . be as violent and ruthless.THIS is the only language they understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You people should keep fooling yourselves online. I swear una go wail for 16 yrs e go be like play!

Since you guys want to keep constituting nuisance to the Cyber space, go on. So, because he congratulated the president elect of a sovereign country you guys are attacking him.

Obob na you dey mourn not everyone. Were you expecting him to congratulate Obi or Atiku? Losers!
Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Correction:

Only deluded Obidense are mourning sad
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by ronalmagic10(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Once we get our Biafra we would invade all those countries supporting evil against us. Starting from UK, us and ukraine

Biafra to the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by asanausana91: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

My Take

why is the idiot congratulating an election rigger? I used to hate Putin for what he is doing for Ukraine but as for now Putin is the best thing to me after slice bread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by asanausana91: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations to Putin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

My Take

Nigerians who are resident in Russia are not doing badly.

To hell with Zelensky for congratulating a shambolic electoral process in Nigeria. He took sides against Nigerians and Nigerians will also take sides against him in his hopeless war and withdraw their support for Ukraine.

I myself have withdrawn my support for Ukraine after his distateful tweet, after months of defending Ukraine on Twitter and Quora.

Go away with your scare-mongering.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2023
This op is drunk.
So Zelensky can support an open thievery of the mandate of Nigerians by the druggie but Nigerians can't support the invasion of Ukraine by Russia?
What sort of animalistic inferiority complex is that?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LexngtonSteele: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Average IQ in Obidient Land seems low.

Let's tell ourselves the bitter truth.

Check their Governors since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by wingmanIII: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Zelensky should ve known better, no need to hurry to congratulate an illegitimate president-elect.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by wingmanIII: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You people should keep fooling yourselves online. I swear una go wail for 16 yrs e go be like play!

Since you guys want to keep constituting nuisance to the Cyber space, go on. So, because he congratulated the president elect of a sovereign country you guys are attacking him.

Obob na you dey mourn not everyone. Were you expecting him to congratulate Obi or Atiku? Losers!
Keep it up.
Illegitimate president-elect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

My Take
It’s because it’s idiots like you who destroy the country and hope to go abroad , you think we all want to go abroad to become servants in another man’s land ? Damn the embassies

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Una think say na everybody wan go abroad lmao, no wonder you support the oppressors who have impoverished your lives and mortgaged the future of your children , damn the embassies , some of us are not hungry and have no wish to be slaves in another man’s land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Taba21: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
TossTos:
I don't know why we Nigerians, most especially we youth are like this ...
We just have to be careful...

There are no youths in Nigeria, what you have are children in the form of youths.
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Vyzz: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin

Congrats to putin.

Who e vex should come and beat me..

Urchins always complaining when it doesn't favor them. So Nigerians are not free to support Russia in the war but America can support Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Fahdiga(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:
What can those people get right?

Those who can inflict pain on themselves just because they want to punish Jubril sorry Buhari
Incoherent gibberish. I can even volunteer for Russia and fight against Ukraine. I'm looking forward to victory for Russian army.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by crixlight2(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Who died for you that you are mourning ?
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by helinues: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish. I can even volunteer for Russia and fight against Ukraine. I'm looking forward to victory for Russian army.

As Obi don lule pi, temptation would follow but don't be tempted. Better Nigeria ahead with Tinubu's presidency
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Fahdiga(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

As Obi don lule pi, temptation would follow but don't be tempted. Better Nigeria ahead with Tinubu's presidency
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by A4alpha: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
This OP is an agent don't take him serious. You think the West are like APCheat without brain? OP is afraid of the mountain support the massive youths of Nigeria is giving to democracy, justice and fairness.

OUR VOTE MUST COUNT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nigerians abi Igbos? I saw one of those tweets
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
I wonder what they'll do when Putin congratulates Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

That aside.

Thank you

You are a drunkard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! / Breaking News! - Inec Has Power To Disqualify Candidates / Newsweek: Abuja Is The 18th World's Most Expensive City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.