Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,846 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

666Advocate's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 666Advocate's Profile / 666Advocate's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by 666Advocate: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2022
bender79:
If at all the story is true, so if Peter Obi cannot do, his wife couldn't do as well? abi his wife who was a first lady doesn't have her own money being the wife of a billionaire. Abegi
I agree to this.

1 Like

Politics / Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by 666Advocate: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2022
IGBOS ONLY LOVE THEMSELVES.��

Since Mr. Peter Obi refused to assist his father in-law (The Wife's Father) at Akwa Ibom State to complete his upstairs that turned bungalow maybe because the man is not an Igbo person although Peter sent his Igbo relatives abroad and built solid houses for them in Igbo Land, please can the Obidient supporters of Peter Obi especially the ones living abroad contribute Shi Shi to support the Father In-law of Peter Obi in Akwa Ibom State to complete his house that has been uncompleted for almost 20 years?

Obi's Wife comes from Brownson Usen's family in Ikot Nkan Village, Onna LGA , Akwa Ibom State where she and her husband left zero legacy not even renovating one classroom or donating one classroom desk or uniforms to the students.

Obi, come and at least complete your father in-law's house in Akwa Ibom State since your Akwa Ibom Wife couldn't assist anyone in Akwa Ibom State due to the fact that you cut her off completely from Akwa Ibom people.

I will support this project with 20 Bags of cements and also fix the Borehole that I learnt had stopped working for years.

Once this house is complete in Akwa Ibom State, I will declare total support for Peter Obi and sponsor his 100 Million Man March in my Village (Ikot Oku Mfang) at Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

I know that some Clowns without a touch of history will comment that Obi's wife is from Cross River State without making their findings.

Ndi Obi supporters, please I hope that I am not asking for too much?�

Oya, Obi supporters should come and abuse their Fadas thinking that they are abusing me.�����

"A MAN WHO DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF HIS RELATIVES OR PROVIDE FOR THEM IS WORST THAN INFIDEL."
~ 1 TIMOTHY 5:18

Go And Verify and proof me wrong or otherwise if you don't believe these facts.��

©️ His Excellency Da Zion Umoh COUF. ��

CC:
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
We No Dey Give Our Father In-law Shi Shi.�

Politics / Re: Worst Governor: Old Tweets Of 'OBIdients' Blasting Peter Obi Flood Twitter (Pix) by 666Advocate: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pandora Linus Obi

Politics / Re: FFK:Some People(atiku) Go To Dubai To Engage In Spread Your ButtOcks Gay Parties by 666Advocate: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
With four wives that he has shey?

Neverthe less spread your buttocks can refer to women too.
Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

It won’t change much for us to continue attacking ourselves there’s a situation here, anyway I’m happy that some of your people are also giving peace a chance they can both be Igboland you know
Go and claim it physical and not online.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

I know that nairaland is not Bonny or Opobo but I know you are on nairaland abd we can have peaceful approach to these things
They are both Ijaw land so fvck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

Igbos in Haiti visit and so are so many Igbos who have traced their ancestory to AlaIgbo, the issue of Israel did not make all Jews to return to Israel rather it makes them find a home to fall back at, AlaIgbo is not recalling all Igbos scattered all over the world but anyone who comes home is welcomed, Opobo however is in Igboland so is Bonny unless we reach a peaceful settlement, the difference is clear
Nairaland is not Bonny and Opobo. We are forwarding the lies to all Ijaw groups so that Peter Obi will be seen as Ijaw enemy. No Igbo is a friend to Ijaw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
666Advocate:
Meni beh fidifidi Egberi bi meni oni facebook wari tua.
Woo ma kimi ki ere timi. WhatApp bor. Wuni Facebook tua dese, Izon otu la Peter Obi votu gha fangmi.
Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:
let's first go to USA and bring back all the sold Igbo slaves, or better still tell them to cut land for your people and rule them from Baifra Nation.
Meni beh fidifidi Egberi bi meni oni facebook wari tua.
Woo ma kimi ki ere timi. WhatsApp bor. Wuni Facebook tua dese, Izon otu la Peter Obi votu gha fangmi.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:
why are you people disturbing yourselfs about Ijaw lands, go to Opubo ama and tell them they need to join Alaigbo, Start with USA where most of Igbo slaves where taking to, tell them Igbo people want to have their seperate country and wants to include all the Igbos that where taking and sold to USA. Then you come to Bonny and Opubo, stop this dream sef ona go go gree

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

Yoruba man, Ijaws are now your brothers lol, Please nobody discussed 2023 here abeg let Neighbors settle their differences, we have no boundary with Yorubas
Bonny and Opobo is not Nairaland. Stop deceiving yourself here.

4 Likes

Politics / Peter Obi. Why Igbos Should Prepare For Biafra Or Death. by 666Advocate: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu march in Surulere Lagos you see am isn't it?

Atiku march in Bauchi you see am isn't it?

You continue to convince yourselves with lies.
Imo women for Tinubu you see am isn't it? Akwa Ibom will shut down for Atiku tomorrow too. Obi crowd b like councillorship election crowd.

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

I won't call the moderator because you are a cowordly afonja hired to distablize peace existing between the ijaws and their Igbo brothers so they will fight to death while your masters suck the oil.
Because of your wickedd heart you even answer devil's advocate.
If you are ijaw then show your face,a live video of you and your clan we make people believe you.
Cowordly, derty yoru bad fakke Muslimns grin grin grin
They don't write Ijaw in face. Speak Ijaw to me. Ari Nnomu keme bara ki emi.

Oya reply my Ijaw with Ijaw.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2022
snowwhyte607:

Clown! grin cheesy

No inch of land in Port Harcourt belongs to ijaw. PH is strictly owned by the Ikwerre people.

The clown is even claiming Akwa Ibom! grin
Continue lying to yourself. So Okrika are Ikwerre people shey?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

Ijaws don't have more population than igbos,igbos are actually the second most populated tribe while those cowordly afonjas are third ijaws are fourth.
Ijaws are more than Igbos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

Liars,some ijaw are biologically Igbo,that includes most opobo,andoni people that came directly from se but to day are ijaws.do you want to tell me king Jaja didn't have children or family.
Do you also know asari is biologically Igbo,in my own village we came from Igbo but we are ijaws today.even Edwin Clark has an igbo name.i can go on and on.
Another one is most eastern ijaw men married Igbo women so much.
So how will you tell me no ijaw are biologically Igbo.
No Ijaw is Igbo you this Animal

1 Like 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 1:09am On Oct 09, 2022
owobokiri:

You came from Ghana as job man forthe oyibos and very soon, you will be pushed back to Ghana because your wahalaa is getting too much.
So which time we come use Igbo as slaves, if we had come as you said.
You guys should continue your frustrations. Hahaha.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
PH is largely IGBOID. I do not believe there is any indigenous ijaw settlement in PH. Ijaws need to be careful about heating up the polity. Somethings should not be discussed in a public forum so carelessly. Ijaws should have a meeting with the IGBOID tribes of PH and decide what portion IGBOS are willing to hand over to Ijaws. Until then, Ijaws are just running their ogogoro mouths.
Dummy. You continue lying to yourself. PH is owned by Ikwerre and Okrika. Ikwerre say they are not Igbo but Okrika is Ijaw.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2022
NOwazobia:
The Ijaws have no land in the whole of Nigeria, not even Balyesa.

They are wanderers and they remain wanderers to this day.
Continue crying.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin
This was during the celebration of El-Maulud, the birth of prophet Muhammad now turned to Rabiu Kwankwaso rally tongue

Op... find another lie

You have being busted grin tongue undecided
As you think you can lie to yourself, so are they praying or raising hand in favour of Kwakwanso.
Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
javaguru:
what a lie
You are confusing your own self.
Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
kuboy:
Obituary how market
They like to lie to themselves.
Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Trapnews:
Pitoobi the IPOB favourite will never know peace. Please Kwakwanso, keep pressing their useless necks grin
Haha. Obi will come distant 4th.
Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

You are correct.
Obi fans think that emotions win elections.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Igbos should prepare for Biafra or death.
Politics / Re: Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin
Now you know that Peter Obi is no where in the race.

1 Like

Politics / Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. by 666Advocate: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
The state of Obi Vice President.

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
limeta:

Your fuuked up land grabbing will be your down fall
Edo is a landlocked state without access to the oceans till today. Stop deceiving yourself

Sometimes, nature itself write history.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Isobug:
Wetin Una de even find with all these place tussles all the time. Small time now you will go to Sokoto and begin to claim some parts as belonging to the Ijaw Nation.
Where were you when people were making their tribes known? All of a sudden you remembered that Ijaw has arrived
To enter road naim remain for you.
Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
limeta:

They were slaves to Edo people
Oldest tribe how
But Edo is a landlocked State and has no access to the oceans till today. So how come? Next time talk well. I talk to proper humans, not lunatics so shift.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! by 666Advocate: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ijaws produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six states all to try and weak Ijaw unity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.