Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

666Advocate's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 666Advocate's Profile / 666Advocate's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Can we have the aerial view of the event?

I want check something grin

Because Bayelsa people voted David Lyon, Tinubu BATstards think them get hope for Bayelsa.

Very stupid set of fools that cannot differentiate variables.

Bayelsa, like all Southsouth states, is locked down for Obi.

Ndi ala!

Bayelsa love Tinubu im PDP but BAT get force well well for my Ijaw land.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Tinubu won’t see 5% from bayelsa … make he no just worry..

Stop lying to yourself.
Obi is just wasting his time.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Paid participants.

No wonder the whole place looks so scanty tongue.
lie

APC have very strong force in my Bayelsa.

This election is between PDP Or APC.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

How is Igbifa from Rivers an Eastern Obolo man?

Stop the stupidity. You can only grab land with your fancy maps. Go and try it physically, you'll know that calmness is not timidity.

Bros, even as we speak Eastern Obolo, Ibeno etc full Ijaw Social Network Groups.

Go and learn more about Ijaw.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

How is Igbifa from Rivers an Eastern Obolo man?

Stop the stupidity. You can only grab land with your fancy maps. Go and try it physically, you'll know that calmness is not timidity.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are Andoni people.
Igbifa is from Andoni too.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Oni kuure

Bi awon erbi eh o kin kuure shey?
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Ode

Werey.
Didirin.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
owobokiri:

This is a fat lie that has been repeated many times.
Stop claiming peoples territories

All the people there signed to their Ijawness so stop fooling yourself around.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Landlord97:
Ebi or whatever you called yourself, firstly IJAW dont have any heritage AMONGST THE UBANI OPOBO NKORO ANDONNI AHOADA EGBEMA NOR OGBIA THESE ARE UNDISPUTED IGBO LAND THAT THE IGBOS KEPT QUIET FOR LONG DOES NOT MAKE YOU REWRITE THE HISTORY OF THEIR KITS AND KINS, stop spreading lies okay.

All Nigeria is Igbo land.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:
See the governor wey wike help to come back for second term through Justice Mary Odili rtd.

He get mind dey criticise almighty wike the wicked man....

Diri suppose nit to come back for the second term but through the illegality of the court proceeding he emerges....may God punish that Diri where he is

Dummy.
Diri dey first tenure.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

Stop this your stupid map at the boundary of Rivers state if they accept your nonsense.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno in ijaw land? You must be high on ogogoro.

Eastern Obolo man is the IYC President.
Grow up.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Ekpeitit:
So why don't you have an Ijaw governor in Rivers State if half of Rivers State is Ijaw? grin grin grin
Because 23 years of Nigeria's steady Democracy only Ijaw has been Deputy and presently all the 8 top political parties have zoned to Ijaw for Governor.
Because it's either Ijaw become Governor or Deputy at any time because we own half of the State.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Berrityga:
The number of hypocrite on this post is alarming. Is like I walked into a room with only mentally deranged people. Ijaw people will vote for ATIKU nah that talk pain me pass.
It can only pain u to death.
As e dey pain una, he dey sweet us.
Can't you see that even Jonathan is with the PDP?
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
We Ijaws communicate without using Central Dialect but your Igbo can't do it.

Ontitsha does not understand Nsukka at all.
Owerri does not understand Abakaliki at all. Reason they use Central Dialect or else no way for them.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
. How are their language different?

I understand what Kalabari man says, same with Okrika and Ibani among others and im not from there.
So how is it different?

Even Nembe in Bayelsa and Kalabari will talk from now till forever without changing to any other tongue.
One speaks his Nembe dialect, the other speak his Kalabari dialect.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani, Nkoro call God Tamuno.

Even in Isedani that Ibani say they originated from.
@Bonny and Opobo.

They say they are from Isedani in Kolokuma Clan in Bayelsa.

Isedani do still call God Tamuno till today.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2022
We Ijaws communicate without using Central Dialect but your Igbo can't do it.

Ontitsha does not understand Nsukka at all.
Owerri does not understand Abakaliki at all. Reason they use Central Dialect or else no way for them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

You are deceiving yourself.

I have lived in both Port Harcourt and Yenagoa.

Bayelsa people are lazy and cannot think outside of government free money.

In fact, Seriake Dickson would always come on Radio Bayelsa to insult them that they are lazy, encouraging them to emulate Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, and Deltans on the streets of Yenagoa working hard.

How can a lazy man develop another man's state?

Nigerians and foreigners developed Port Harcourt while the indigenes made a lot of money from selling their ancestral lands.

That's why Ikwerre people always block major roads in Port Harcourt whenever they are having meetings - they have sold almost everything to other Nigerians doing business in Port Harcourt.

The only thing saving grace of Bayelsa people today is that many parts of Rivers State still consider themselves Izon even when their languages are totally different. For instance, Bayelsa calls God Tamara and Okrika calls God Tamuno, yet Okrika still considers themselves Izon.

But truth be told, it costs a lot of money to do projects in Bayelsa State because of water.
. How are their language different?

I understand what Kalabari man says, same with Okrika and Ibani among others and im not from there.
So how is it different?

Even Nembe in Bayelsa and Kalabari will talk from now till forever without changing to any other tongue.
One speaks his Nembe dialect, the other speak his Kalabari dialect.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

You are deceiving yourself.

I have lived in both Port Harcourt and Yenagoa.

Bayelsa people are lazy and cannot think outside of government free money.

In fact, Seriake Dickson would always come on Radio Bayelsa to insult them that they are lazy, encouraging them to emulate Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, and Deltans on the streets of Yenagoa working hard.

How can a lazy man develop another man's state?

Nigerians and foreigners developed Port Harcourt while the indigenes made a lot of money from selling their ancestral lands.

That's why Ikwerre people always block major roads in Port Harcourt whenever they are having meetings - they have sold almost everything to other Nigerians doing business in Port Harcourt.

The only thing saving grace of Bayelsa people today is that many parts of Rivers State still consider themselves Izon even when their languages are totally different. For instance, Bayelsa calls God Tamara and Okrika calls God Tamuno, yet Okrika still considers themselves Izon.

Bros if you know nothing about Ijaw just keep quiet.
Bayelsa is 26 years old.

None of it's mate is as developed as it is.

Have you ever seen an Ijaw person begging with plates on the streets before??
Never!! instead it's your tribe that do it.

Bayelsans developed Rivers State ranging from Diete Spiff, Melford Okilo etc.

Im from Bayelsa and we call God Tamuno in my place too.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
No Rivers Ijaw should see sense in Wike.
Diri is saying that the flyovers should leave Ikwerre three and half LGAs and cross to Ijaw land.
Thats the problem.

Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Andoni, Nkoro, etc should know that Diri is standing for the rights of all Ijaws in Rivers State.

Tamuno O Boma.

Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2022
No Rivers Ijaw should see sense in Wike.
Diri is saying that the flyovers should leave Ikwerre three and half LGAs and cross to Ijaw land.
Thats the problem.

Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Andoni, Nkoro, etc should know that Diri is standing for the rights of all Ijaws in Rivers State.

Tamuno O Boma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2022
Wike need to be taken to Psychiatric Hospital.

3 Likes

Politics / Breaking News!! Tompolo, Ateke, Farah Dagogo Others Declared Wanted!! by 666Advocate: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Breaking News!

Maj.Gen.Barry Ndiomu (rtd),Interim Administrator Presidential Amnesty Programme declared His Royal Majesty King Ateke Micheal Tom, General Boyloaf, General Pastor Reuben, General Young Shall Grow, foremost Niger Delta activist-Comrade Joseph Evah and others wanted for receiving millions of naira bulk payment from the Presidential amnesty office without settling their followers captured in the programme.

Breakdown of amount/beneficiaries under the said leaders camps.

1. King Ateke Tom Camp
Beneficiaries: 2802
Amount: 186,333,000.00

2. Tom polo Camp
Beneficiaries: 500
Amount: 32,500,000.00

3. Boyloaf Camp 1
Beneficiaries: 1214
Amount: 80,731,000.00

4. Boyloaf Camp (Phase 2)
Beneficiaries: 200
Amount: 13,000,000.00

5. Harry Tonye Ikemenjeme Camp
Camp Beneficiaries: 505
Amount: 33,250,000.00

6. Abraham Ingobere (Lami) Camp
Beneficiaries: 306
Amount: 19,890,000.00

7. Farah Dagogo Camp
Beneficiaries: 400
Amount: 26,600,000.00

8. Pastor Reuben Camp
Beneficiaries: 400
Amount: 26,600,000.00

9. Young Shall Grow Camp
Beneficiaries: 393
Amount: 25,545,000.00

10. Joseph Evah Camp
Beneficiaries: 338
Amount: 22,477,000.00f

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking News: 11 Governors Now Supporting Obi-datti Ticket by 666Advocate: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obi will not even win one local government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Question: Which Is The Most Populous Ethnic Group In Rivers State? by 666Advocate: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
07kjb:
IGBOS
Ijaw
Ogoni respectively

Ijaws in Rivers are more than Igbos.

1 Like

Politics / Breaking News! Ijaw Crown Another King In Benin by 666Advocate: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
15th of this month, Godwin Ogunyeibo of Ikoro Community was crowned as King over Ikoro, Ikusanghan, (Ekenwan), Gelegelegbene among other Olodiama Clan communities as their Clan Head and over all ruler.

Right now, Egbema has followed suit and crowned the Agadagba of Egbema over Ajakurama, Ofunama, Opuama, Ogboinbiri, BoloJamagie, Abere and over 200 other villages.

Ijaw will be crowning King of Okomu Clan and all it's over 30 villages next.

LIVE FROM AJAKURAMA TOWN IN EDO STATE: The final Installation process of the new AGADAGBA of Egbema kingdom.

Egbema kingdom cuts across Warri North, Ikpoba Okha and Ovia South West council areas in Delta and Edo states respectively.

GbaramatuVoice Live Coverage�
https://fb.watch/gZPmJ0vc2B/
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Will Win Lagos State And River State convincedly by 666Advocate: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2022
This election is clearly between the APC and PDP so stop fooling around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by 666Advocate: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Acidosis:
Are we in the same country ah? Are these guys aware that a tin of three crown milk/peak (evaporated) milk now sells for N400-470? grin

Or they don't care? Are they hoping that a Tinubu presidency will outperform Buhari's presidency? cheesy

Emotions don't win elections.

So relax yourself.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Rally In Bayelsa by 666Advocate: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
This election is clearly between APC and PDP i believe by now, Zombiedients have fully confirmed that it's not by online noises and lies they tell themselves all the time.

1 Like

Politics / Tinubu Rally In Bayelsa by 666Advocate: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Bayelsa has over 600 villages and settlements, though they do not cross the creeks to count Ijaws in their many hundreds of villages and settlements and they only do it by proxy because the communities are very very many.

All over the State the December 1st APC Rally is being discussed and so soo many Ijaws are coming.

APC has very strong force in Bayelsa.

They even won the last Gubernatorial Election in the State though, this PDP Governor in Bayelsa is doing very very well but the force of APC in the State is second to none.

Expect massive crowds in favour of the great Jagaban even as he comes to Bayelsa on the 1st of December.

Bayelsa the Homogeneous Ijaw State.

May God bless all Ijaws.
Politics / Re: This Nigeria Na Comedy Channel Lol Naira Redesign On Basketmouth Page by 666Advocate: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Madoo

1 Like

Politics / Re: Old Notes And Newly Redesigned N200, N500, N1,000: Spot Any Difference? by 666Advocate: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Confused Nigeria from top to bottom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.