Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

666Advocate's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 666Advocate's Profile / 666Advocate's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Education / Re: Bonny Parents Register Over 40 Children 4 Ijaw Language Study At Once. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
After Bonny we take it to Opobo.

1 Like

Education / Bonny Parents Register Over 40 Children 4 Ijaw Language Study At Once. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
It was started yesterday by learn Ibani Ijaw language Advocates as sponsored by Amayanabo of Bonny @Pepple's House Bonny.

Only yesterday, over 40 children have
been registered by their parents.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Why do you open multiple accounts to reply yourself?

What kind of nonesense talk is this one?
Where did you see my account again?
Politics / Re: Six Things That Happened In Six Months Which Led To The Biafran War by 666Advocate: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Cantonese:

But an Ijaw man declared the name. Today, Asari Dokubo campaigns and hopes for Biafra to be achieved. Is Asari Dokubo not an Ijaw person?

We Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

2 Likes

Politics / Peter Obi Has Lost Bayelsa Fully. See Why. by 666Advocate: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2022
Bayelsa is my State.
It is unseriousness. If you know Bayelsa alone, you will never call painting one building in lp colours and calling it secretariat few days to election is an effort.
It took APC years to even gain ground in Bayelsa after getting Sylva. You need structures in Bayelsa because most of the villages are on water and the only parties that can afford agents everywhere in Bayelsa are APC and PDP.

All this play play on social media is unseriousness.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by 666Advocate: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Nwaetche:
Obi will win Bayelsa state with Atiku coming second. Bat will struggle to get even 25% and feelers are that the Ijaw nation will repay BAT in his own coin.

Obi will come distant third in Bayelsa.
That's my State.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Bayelsa PDP: Gov. Diri Inaugurates Atiku/okowa Presidential Campaign, Advisory C by 666Advocate: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Douye Diri is the best Governor Bayelsa ever had.

Even Goodluck Jonathan didn't do better.
Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Arda1000:
they can learn Taiwan for all we care so far there mother tongue is Igbo no wahala

Their mother tongue is Ijaw.
Reason all their children have Ijaw names.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:

Why do Eboe governors sponsor Ebo language to be taught in schools and not Hausa?

Because that's Igbo land.

Bonny King sponsor Ijaw because that's Ijaw land.
Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:

Why do you study igbo language as a subject in Anambra state?
. So why is the King of Bonny sponsoring Ijaw language teaching in Bonny and not Igbo.
Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Igbo children are always cute.

But these are Ijaws.
Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:

Amayanabo is truly eboe.

So why does he sign the people to learn Ijaw instead of Igbo.
Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
BloomingDale:
Beautiful Igbo children. cheesy cheesy

But learning Ijaw in their town and not Igbo shey?
Politics / Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. by 666Advocate: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let the children come.

Kickoff registration of children by the Ibani Language Club at the Pepples Chapel Bonny.
I implore all Ibani Ijaws to do same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt by 666Advocate: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Balyesa has no business with poverty yet it is one of the poorest state in the country undecided

While he should be developing his state, he is busy leaking nude pictures of his lover upandan

If I hear Diri for you mouth again ehn undecided

You are very stupid.
Have you seen an Ijaw person begging with plates on the streets before?
Instead it's your tribe that do it.
Namasiobiri.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt by 666Advocate: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Diri is the best Governor Bayelsa ever had.
Not even Goodluck Jonathan performed better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

How many times will they tell you guys that this is not Peter Obi?

Nawa o

The down picture check the size of the head to Atiku and Tinubu own and you'll see that Zombiedients are trying to lie here.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

Urchin, it's a shame that you people don't even have a campaign strategy aside crying from morning till night

You guys are the main cryers.
Insulting people online here and there.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

How many times will they tell you guys that this is not Peter Obi?

Nawa o

You just photoshopped this.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

Yeah next President online.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Paulheyman:
Balablu bulaba baba blue

Latest WhatsApp group format. Failed already.

Lord emilokan will win Bayelsa and Ebonyi landslide

Urchins sef

This is the simple truth
If Obi is so good, why are the people of Anambra running to Lagos for better lives till now.

Lagos people don't run to Anambra for better lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Himtulie247:
We know cool

Your name alone got me grin
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Himtulie247:
We know cool

Then they should stop talking like he is different from the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! by 666Advocate: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Trust no Nigerian Politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chekwume16:
I am on the campaign ground. I just wanted to feel the pulse of the people here. Omo many of them are rooting for tinubu. Bayelsans vote for money. I was hoping obi will do well here but these guys are so backward. All they know is give me money and I will vote for you. No wonder bayelsa is the least developed state in the country

Bayelsa is the best state in the country.
Have u ever seen an Ijaw man begging with plates on the streets before?

Instead its Igbos that do it all over Aba, Onitsha, Owerri etc.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

Good for the less than 1% that identifies as ijaw. Does not in any way gives you right to lay claim to Ibibio/Efik, Ibeno, Ekid land. No try am physically.

Ibeno is Ijaw go there and meet Urang Owong the IYC Chairman Ibeno Clan.
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

You are mad and there is no one to tell you.
You better take Akwa Ibom out of this agenda.

Tell that to INC Akwa-Ibom Chapter or IYC Akwa-Ibom Chapter.
Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

But I thought you wanted them in one state or it has been all about Tinubu and APC all along?

We are as large as Igbos and Yorubas they use State balkanizations to cheat us and they don't cross creeks to count us.
We had asked for a Region of our own during the days of Regions.

Presently we are asking for 4 States and properly increasing Bayelsa LGAs.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Indispensable85:
Apc is very strong in Bayelsa. They won the state convincingly in the last guber election.

Exactly.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Only a fool will take you serious.

I’d rather believe a goat than believe anything that comes from you.

You should concentrate on unifying Ijaw nations that were wrongly put in 6 different states or have you achieved that?

Compare Obi rally to Tinubu rally in Bayelsa and you'll see that Obi is going no where.

Bros, Ijaws are united.
Touch one Ijaw even in Ondo and Ijaws of Delta, Bayelsa,Edo etc will full there to make problem while claiming Ondo Ijaws.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
lie

APC have very strong force in my Bayelsa.

This election is between PDP Or APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.