Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny (9021 Views)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

No

The Zulu and Ndebele of Zimbabwe speak the same language but are different Tribes

The Hutu and Tutsi Of Rwanda and Burundi speak the same language but are different Tribes

The Egun, Ewe, Fon,Ajah And Ga of Nigeria,Benin Republic ,Togo and Ghana speak the same

Akan Language but are different Tribes

But in the case of Opobo and Bonny it is true,matter of fact majority of those known as Eastern Ijaw are mostly populated by people of Igbo origin.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by OsunOriginal: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:
The truth is that any leader who wants peace would not just take every body serious but also show it, it is also said that if you want peace you must prepare for war.

As you all know, the Igbo nation and several other Nigerian nationalities are at the verge of unification and for this to happen, nearly every nation of Nigeria needs a Bismarck.

In AlaIgbo today there are about four people who could be classified as leaders in Igboland with similar influence like Ojukwu who could clearly make statements and AlaIgbo would stand still. These men without Bias are 1. Peter Obi 2. Nnamdi Kanu, 3. Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, 4. And to an extent Simon Ekpa.

As you all know, none of these people can lead the Igbo Nation technically, Peter Obi can not lead the Igbo Nation because he has gone beyond that stage, Nnamdi Kanu has as well gone beyond that stage as his empire has grown beyond Igbo Nation and he is very controversial character that inspires fear in nearly every other Nigerian aside Igbos and our allies, for Mbaka he is currently a property of the catholic church, for Simon Ekpa not only is he leading only a faction of his group but he is more of a Military tactician than a broadened leader, his failure to seize the IPOB completely is another issue.

It is clear at this point that AlaIgbo MUST look away from these four people and seek new direction. As we seek new direction, one of the ways to establish a Nation is to establish a common enemy, today, the Ijaw nation has found that enemy psychology working both sides, I think after Biafra, the next thing that currently Unites Igbos more now is the issue of Opobo and Bonny and I seek to ask, how would this issue be settled because I know the thing that unites the Ijaws is the Igbo enemy psychology.

I know of a sure that the Igbos would share closer genetic composition with the Ijaws than any other nationalities in Nigeria, this is because with the Ijaw culture of assimilation, majority of Igbos who came across Ijaws were enculturated and they became Ijaws, which means I can go through same ritual today and become Ijaw but DNA closeness does not mean peace afterall the English are Germanic but in the world wars, they were sworn enemies.

From the trends on social media and on the ground, Ijaws also knows that the Igbos are coming, there are so many Igbo media crews who have visited Opobo and Bonny recently and the Ijaws knows even from social media banter that this is no joke. One thing that you should never do is challenge or dare an Igbo man, this is common sense the Igbos shall come for Bonny and Opobo if we don't give peace a chance.

The question now is how can we fix these realities with peaceful cost, nairaland is one of the most vibrant mediums to reach the Ijaws currently, I see a lot of young Ijaws making effort and we should all be better off thinking about prosperity than thinking war as young leaders. It could have been common sense to say let's leave these issues until maybe someday Nigeria regrettably divides but these situations needs urgent attention today becuase Nigeria can work as a Unitary confederation and the best way for it to work is when Nations pick up themselves.

I have proposed earlier without consulting my people that Opobo can come with the Igbos while Bonny can go with Ijaws, it did not go down well with both my people and the Ijaws however I believe in justice and any truthful individual knows that both these towns have connections with both Ijaws and Igbos and the more we fight for them, the more it impacts them as a people and there is no just call to completely disconnect them from any side which we could arrive at with chaos.

That proposal can still work and clearly the best and safest option then another option is this, let the two towns be independent or at most protectorate of the two nations, Ijaws can protect Bonny while Igbos protect Opobo becuase the two Islands communities would have hard time protecting themselves by themselves as independent countries in the event that Nigeria divides especially from natural reality given rising sea levels.

The fact is that more than any other nationalities in Nigeria, in the future the Ijaws would greately need Igbos. I think the Igbo nation can really understand the challenges the Ijaws would face especially given climate change, the fact that if Nigeria continues you only have one state capital, one full state which means you would have a tough time with Unification and facing regional challenges, again the closest big market to the Ijaws are those in Igboland, the Igbos also has more gas, coal and and inland water resources than any other nationalities in Africa and on top of that goes as the single richest Nationality in Nigeria by per capita income which means your crucial energy and electricity needs could depend on us in the long run, without these you have no industrial future and should Nigeria divide the country of the Igbos would have by far the biggest economy and strongest Military than any other nation emerging from Nigeria, we wouldn't want war no matter how small but prosperity.

The Igbo Nation want the Ijaws to succeed and I want to clear one notion that the Ijaws held for years, that the Igbos stopped their dreams of Niger Delta Republic the question is, who was Adakar Borro to ask for Niger Delta Republic? Was he elected to any office, was he any form of traditional ruler, on what ground did he ask for Niger Delta Republic ?

I don't want the current Ijaw moves to be about rebellion, if you want Ijaw Republic and that such Republic wants to secede from Nigeria, first convince your governor in Bayelsa and your senators, house of assembly and rep members to buy into the idea anything beyond that would pass you as a rebel no matter how justified your intentions are.

I know it is easy for us to insult each other however the situation is real and I seek to ask Ijaw young leaders on nairaland, how do you think we can go about fixing these situations especially without disconnecting the Opobo and Bonny people from both their Igbo and Ijaw connections and heritage, I strongly believe any peaceful means would be appreciated by them as peace would ensure future bonds on both sides.

Ebi2233
2elliot
Ijoh
GreatBoss
Captain8
Alabo7978
SaintBishop
Blacksaints
Kinematics
Graysons
Sageb
EngrKemp
Robbstark
Puttinbutt
Worworboy
666Advocate
AdakaBoro
Ijawcitizen
Anonymous

Ere ki ni aja ba ekun se... My ijaw brothers and sisters, don't allow these reprobates to deceive you. It is all about the coming election.. they don't love you. They don't love themselves self let alone someone fro another tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by onumadu: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
This type of thread is Ijaw extremist's wet dream. lol
For months now they have been seeking Igbo attention here and most Igbo ignored them.
But AlexBells plays right into their hands. lol
This issue is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.
If Nigeria divides, anything can happen.
The borders of Europe has never stayed the same throughout thousands of years, and our part of Africa would not be different.
Russia just started re-annexing Ukraine and nobody knows where/when they would stop.
As recent as the early 20th century, Poland (Warsaw in particular) was part of the Russian empire.
That is how things work in real life.
It is weakness to always try to propose peace even when your opponent is not interested.
It takes two to shake hands.
Thank God most Igbo are NOT interested in these things.
We are busy hustling! cool

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
onumadu:
This type of thread is Ijaw extremist's wet dream. lol
For months now they have been seeking Igbo attention here and most Igbo ignored them.
But AlexBells plays right into their hands. lol
This issue is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.
If Nigeria divides, anything can happen.
The borders of Europe has never stayed the same throughout thousands of years, and our part of Africa would not be different.
Russia just started re-annexing Ukraine and nobody knows where/when they would stop.
As recent as the early 20th century, Poland (Warsaw in particular) was part of the Russian empire.
That is how things work in real life.
It is weakness to always try to propose peace even when your opponent is not interested.
It takes two to shake hands.
Thank God most Igbo are NOT interested in these things.
We are busy hustling! cool
Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon, most Igbos are interested maybe you are not in touch with reality. Russia invaded Ukraine but at what cost, how many people have died in both Russia and Ukraine.

Just because you are minding your business doesn’t mean other doing other things are not minding theirs, I’m a politician and a military strategist so this is apparently my business and dreams.

Like I said Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon even if shall divide we need to be able to clear some obstacles and agreeing with the Ijaws on some common ground is crucial.

Besides if people want attention, you give them attention not ignore them

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ere ki ni aja ba ekun se... My ijaw brothers and sisters, don't allow these reprobates to deceive you. It is all about the coming election.. they don't love you. They don't love themselves self let alone someone fro another tribe.
Yoruba man, Ijaws are now your brothers lol, Please nobody discussed 2023 here abeg let Neighbors settle their differences, we have no boundary with Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
paramakina202:

But in the case of Opobo and Bonny it is true,matter of fact majority of those known as Eastern Ijaw are mostly populated by people of Igbo origin.

The Ewe ,Ga and Egun Tribes of Nigeria Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana are all of Yoruba Origins with Ife Royal Paraphernalia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by onumadu: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon, most Igbos are interested maybe you are not in touch with reality. Russia invaded Ukraine but at what cost, how many people have died in both Russia and Ukraine.

Just because you are minding your business doesn’t mean other doing other things are not minding theirs, I’m a politician and a military strategist so this is apparently my business and dreams.

Like I said Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon even if shall divide we need to be able to clear some obstacles and agreeing with the Ijaws on some common ground is crucial.

Besides if people want attention, you give them attention not ignore them

The whole idea of talking about which tribe owns which land is about division of Nigeria. If you don't know it, know it now.
But I agree that Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon. GOOD.
So, why this thread then?
Igbos are living in every part of Nigeria. EOD. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

Yoruba man, Ijaws are now your brothers lol, Please nobody discussed 2023 here abeg let Neighbors settle their differences, we have no boundary with Yorubas
Bonny and Opobo is not Nairaland. Stop deceiving yourself here.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
christistruth01:

The Ewe ,Ga and Egun Tribes of Nigeria Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana are all of Yoruba Origins with Ife Royal Paraphernalia

Those people you mentioned are not the subject of this thread.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
onumadu:

The whole idea of talking about which tribe owns which land is about division of Nigeria. If you don't know it, know it now.
But I agree that Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon. GOOD.
So, why this thread then?
Igbos are living in every part of Nigeria. EOD. cool
We can work with them in Nigeria, we want AlaIgbo within Nigeria to be intact, for instance when the power grid is decentralized, we can build a power station supplying power to all of AlaIgbo including Opobo, so you see it about focus, integration and readiness for any eventuality.

There are so many self determination agenda that can go on within the federal Republic of Nigeria, there are so many National institutions to build, so we need all of our people together, it was started before with the Igbo state Union, today I’m advocating for Igbo Province of Nigeria, we can be able to solve some problems ranging from erosion, to education and more solving challenges that impact us as people.

Nigeria must not divide before we determine our destiny as a people

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
666Advocate:
Bonny and Opobo is not Nairaland. Stop deceiving yourself here.
You are right, I also made mention of our media and other crew who have visited them for real and my talk of peace is to avert any complex problem, they are still part of Nigeria and not in any way restricted to Igbo visits you know
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
paramakina202:

Those people you mentioned are not the subject of this thread.

They speak the same Language but are different Tribes

People who speak English are not Automatically English

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Do they even Love themselves?

Tomorrow is Monday again and IPOB wlll use that as an excuse to be looking for more innocent victims to Kill
They have even already murdered some Policemen today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by NICEONEENA: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

We can work with them in Nigeria, we want AlaIgbo within Nigeria to be intact, for instance when the power grid is decentralized, we can build a power station supplying power to all of AlaIgbo including Opobo, so you see it about focus, integration and readiness for any eventuality.

There are so many self determination agenda that can go on within the federal Republic of Nigeria, there are so many National institutions to build, so we need all of our people together, it was started before with the Igbo state Union, today I’m advocating for Igbo Province of Nigeria, we can be able to solve some problems ranging from erosion, to education and more solving challenges that impact us as people.

why are you people disturbing yourselfs about Ijaw lands, go to Opubo ama and tell them they need to join Alaigbo, Start with USA where most of Igbo slaves where taking to, tell them Igbo people want to have their seperate country and wants to include all the Igbos that where taking and sold to USA. Then you come to Bonny and Opubo, stop this dream sef ona go go gree

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
christistruth01:

They speak the same Language but are different Tribes

People who speak English are not Automatically English

They speak english due to British colonisation of their territory but Bonny and Opobo was never colonised by the Igbo.
So what is the tribe of King Jaja who founded Opobo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by onumadu: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

I have to ask this question: Please do you live in Igboland now?
If you do, have you noticed how HUGE it is? (Never mind the political maps and their portrayal of Igboland).
Even only 5 South East states are so big that if Igbo people there alone decide to create a first world economy/environment, they can do it.
The problem is that we have so many clueless people masquerading as leaders.
One of the things I keep saying anytime I have the opportunity is that I NEVER drop my money (investment) in any part of Nigeria outside Igboland. I just don't. And there is a strategy behind that philosophy.
Love me or hate me for it, I don't care. cool
Let every Igbo do this first and see how Igboland changes almost overnight!
And those people (whether Igbo or not) outside of the settled Igbolands will beg to be included in it.
People love to see progress rather than being convinced of it's prospects. Prove it, and they will flock to be part of you.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:
why are you people disturbing yourselfs about Ijaw lands, go to Opubo ama and tell them they need to join Alaigbo, Start with USA where most of Igbo slaves where taking to, tell them Igbo people want to have their seperate country and wants to include all the Igbos that where taking and sold to USA. Then you come to Bonny and Opubo, stop this dream sef ona go go gree

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by NICEONEENA: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
christistruth01:

let's first go to USA and bring back all the sold Igbo slaves, or better still tell them to cut land for your people and rule them from Baifra Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
paramakina202:

They speak english due to British colonisation of their territory but Bonny and Opobo was never colonised by the Igbo.
So what is the tribe of King Jaja who founded Opobo?

Jaja was not the Only one that founded Opobo the Anna Pepple Ijaw trading house were also there infact Anna Pepple Ijaw house are the real owners of Opobo because Opobo was their Trading Post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:
let's first go to USA and bring back all the sold Igbo slaves, or better still tell them to cut land for your people and rule them from Baifra Nation.
Meni beh fidifidi Egberi bi meni oni facebook wari tua.
Woo ma kimi ki ere timi. WhatsApp bor. Wuni Facebook tua dese, Izon otu la Peter Obi votu gha fangmi.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:
Igbos in Haiti visit and so are so many Igbos who have traced their ancestory to AlaIgbo, the issue of Israel did not make all Jews to return to Israel rather it makes them find a home to fall back at, AlaIgbo is not recalling all Igbos scattered all over the world but anyone who comes home is welcomed, Opobo however is in Igboland so is Bonny unless we reach a peaceful settlement, the difference is clear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by NICEONEENA: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

they are just here decieving THEMSELVES, when that time reach they will go with their people alone let's see how Bonny and Opubo-Ama will join them. Their brothers where disgrace of recent going to Opubo to ask the cultural affinity with Igbos.. I laugh tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
666Advocate:
Meni beh fidifidi Egberi bi meni oni facebook wari tua.
Woo ma kimi ki ere timi. WhatApp bor. Wuni Facebook tua dese, Izon otu la Peter Obi votu gha fangmi.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

Igbos in Haiti visit and so are so many Igbos who have traced their ancestory to AlaIgbo, the issue of Israel did not make all Jews to return to Israel rather it makes them find a home to fall back at, AlaIgbo is not recalling all Igbos scattered all over the world but anyone who comes home is welcomed, Opobo however is in Igboland so is Bonny unless we reach a peaceful settlement, the difference is clear
Nairaland is not Bonny and Opobo. We are forwarding the lies to all Ijaw groups so that Peter Obi will be seen as Ijaw enemy. No Igbo is a friend to Ijaw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by NICEONEENA: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

keep decieving yourself that our lands is Igbo land, keep dreaming, waiting ona dey find never reach ona hand, eeee go soon clear ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
onumadu:

I have to ask this question: Please do you live in Igboland now?
If you do, have you noticed how HUGE it is? (Never mind the political maps and their portrayal of Igboland).
Even only 5 South East states are so big that if Igbo people there alone decide to create a first world economy/environment, they can do it.
The problem is that we have so many clueless people masquerading as leaders.
One of the things I keep saying anytime I have the opportunity is that I NEVER drop my money (investment) in any part of Nigeria outside Igboland. I just don't. And there is a strategy behind that philosophy.
Love me or hate me for it, I don't care. cool
Let every Igbo do this first and see how Igboland changes almost overnight!
And those people (whether Igbo or not) outside of the settled Igbolands will beg to be included in it.
People love to see progress rather than being convinced of it's prospects. Prove it, and they will flock to be part of you.
I live in Enugu, a country is not always about the land but about the people, these are our people, they are related to us and should stay with us, it is happening in Russia, is happening in China, Russia has the biggest land mass in the world why are they fighting in Ukraine?

You are very simple citizen honestly a patriot don’t think in the direction you do, Igbos would invest in any part of Nigeria so far as the rest of Nigeria don’t want us to have our own country, what we need to build is the ability to strike fear into the heart of any enemy that trouble our people in any part of the world and Nigeria and it starts by having a solid national self determination which should carry all of our people along

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:
keep decieving yourself that our lands is Igbo land, keep dreaming, waiting ona dey find never reach ona hand, eeee go soon clear ...
I will continue preaching peace because I know that when it finally get out of hand, lol it definitely could be a winter but peace is possible
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
666Advocate:
Nairaland is not Bonny and Opobo. We are forwarding the lies to all Ijaw groups so that Peter Obi will be seen as Ijaw enemy. No Igbo is a friend to Ijaw.
I know that nairaland is not Bonny or Opobo but I know you are on nairaland abd we can have peaceful approach to these things
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

I know that nairaland is not Bonny or Opobo but I know you are on nairaland abd we can have peaceful approach to these things
They are both Ijaw land so fvck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
666Advocate:
They are both Ijaw land so Bleep off.
It won’t change much for us to continue attacking ourselves there’s a situation here, anyway I’m happy that some of your people are also giving peace a chance they can both be Igboland you know
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 666Advocate: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
AlexBells:

It won’t change much for us to continue attacking ourselves there’s a situation here, anyway I’m happy that some of your people are also giving peace a chance they can both be Igboland you know
Go and claim it physical and not online.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
NICEONEENA:

grin
It is like Kenya trying to Claim America because of Obama

Or Benin Claiming Onitsha because of the Obi of Onitsha's Benin lineage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Opening Session Of ECOWAS Parliament Summit (Photos) / Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo / Demonstrate Capacity To Earn Rail Contracts — Amaechi Tells Local Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.