Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call (1713 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by laluski(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello
For business reasons I need to make some WhatsApp calls and record the conversations I had with my clients..
I googled and discovered some playstore applications but they are not working on my Infinnix 10 play.
If I can get successful advice here from you esteemed gurus,it'll be highly appreciated...Thank you
Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by tammie24: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na true o
Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by Ynix(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
laluski:
Hello
For business reasons I need to make some WhatsApp calls and record the conversations I had with my clients..
I googled and discovered some playstore applications but they are not working on my Infinnix 10 play.
If I can get successful advice here from you esteemed gurus,it'll be highly appreciated...Thank you
Go get a screen recorder on google play store

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by Emmynation(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
laluski:
Hello

Go to play store,search for record Whatsapp call,install the app,follow the instructions (you'll be asked to enable accessibility and so on)
Done ✅✅

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by OnyeObodo: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Simply use another phone and record the call?
Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by laluski(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Emmynation:

Go to play store,search for record Whatsapp call,install the app,follow the instructions (you'll be asked to enable accessibility and so on)
Done ✅✅

Yea I did that but they didn't work for me
Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Du screen record all the way.!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by uwuana: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Your phone suppose to have an inbuilt screen recorder, that's what I used to record any activity on my phone
Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by Emmynation(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
laluski:

Yea I did that but they didn't work for me

Can you send. Me screenshot,I guess. You're not doing something right
Re: How Do I Make A Whatsapp Call And Record The Call by laluski(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
uwuana:
Your phone suppose to have an inbuilt screen recorder, that's what I used to record any activity on my phone

My wife's Infinnix spark 4 has screen recorder...don't know why hot 10 play doesn't have that feature

(1) (Reply)

Please Console Me With #150 000 Phone Suggestions / Has Anyone Here Activated Esim In Nigeria? / Celtel Mms R.i.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.