Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight (1046 Views)

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" / You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. / God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
PLEASE, WHO IS TO COME?

WHOM ARE CHRISTIANS EXPECTING TO COME?

THAT PERSON IS GOD ALMIGHTY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES!

EVIDENCE:

THE ONE WHO IS AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME (JESUS) IS LORD GOD ALMIGHTY �

Revelation 1:7-8

[7] Behold, He (JESUS) is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who PIERCED HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

NB: THE ABOVE VERSE IS EVIDENCE THAT, JESUS IS HE WHO IS TO COME

NEXT:
[8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “WHO IS AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME, THE ALMIGHTY.”

NB: FROM THE ABOVE, HE WHO IS TO COME (JESUS) IS THE ALMIGHTY

Revelation 11:17
saying: “We give You thanks, O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, The ONE WHO IS AND WHO WAS and WHO IS TO COME, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

GLORY TO THE LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Ammishaddai: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jesus is God Almighty manifested in human flesh (1Timothy3:16)

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Adamgeneral12: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
You mean the prince is the same thing as the king
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by OBALOLA55(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
You mean the prince is the same thing as the king
I TIRE FOR HUMAN WORSHIPPERS O
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Felimax(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good one!
These are obvious facts and reasons why the christian doctrine remains the standard but i may ask you to go and read if you can place your hand on it because they are removing it from circulation the first edition of "Reasoning From The Scriptures" by the Watch Tower then your eyes will be open to so many falacies and teachings of the kingdom of darkness.
Do not argue with anyone who teaches different doctrines from what the apostles taught. The apostles never called Jesus angel Michael. They never see Jesus as just a "god", the Spirit of God is guiding your heart to the truth and you must protect and safe gaurd it by all means.
Shalom dear brother!

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Felimax:
Good one!
These are obvious facts and reasons why the christian doctrine remains the standard but i may ask you to go and read if you can place your hand on it because they are removing it from circulation the first edition of "Reasoning From The Scriptures" by the Watch Tower then your eyes will be open to so many falacies and teachings of the kingdom of darkness.
Do not argue with anyone who teaches different doctrines from what the apostles taught. The apostles never called Jesus angel Michael. They never see Jesus as just a "god", the Spirit of God is guiding your heart to the truth and you must protect and safe gaurd it by all means.
Shalom dear brother!

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to u bro

U are blessed

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by 2dominate: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which jesus are you talking about, they are both dead
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Adamgeneral12: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
2dominate:
Which jesus are you talking about, they are both dead
He wake up come go heaven and He will come back one day to judge the world.
That's our believe.
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by 2dominate: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

He wake up come go heaven and He will come back one day to judge the world.
That's our believe.
The first one did not die on the cross bro, He lived a whole lot of years after the crucifixion.
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2021
bingbagbo:

PLEASE, WHO IS TO COME?

WHOM ARE CHRISTIANS EXPECTING TO COME?

THAT PERSON IS GOD ALMIGHTY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES!

EVIDENCE:

THE ONE WHO IS AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME (JESUS) IS LORD GOD ALMIGHTY �

Revelation 1:7-8

[7] Behold, He (JESUS) is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who PIERCED HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

NB: THE ABOVE VERSE IS EVIDENCE THAT, JESUS IS HE WHO IS TO COME

NEXT:
[8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “WHO IS AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME, THE ALMIGHTY.”

NB: FROM THE ABOVE, HE WHO IS TO COME (JESUS) IS THE ALMIGHTY

Revelation 11:17
saying: “We give You thanks, O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, The ONE WHO IS AND WHO WAS and WHO IS TO COME, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

GLORY TO THE LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST

I am a Muslim I don't believe in book of revelation. If truly the book of revelation says Jesus is God Almighty you can battle that out with you fellow Unitarian christians.

Who is John who dreamed was he part of the disciples of Jesus while alive?

Why should I even believe a dream of a fellow man who is trying to divert me from worshipping The LORD our God?

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

32 And the scribe said to Him, Excellently and fitly and admirably answered, Teacher! You have said truly that He is One, and there is no other but Him;

[b]Deuteronomy 13
1 IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

5But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has talked rebellion and turning away from the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of bondage; that man has tried to draw you aside from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So shall you put the evil away from your midst.
[/b]

Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2021
haekymbahd:
I am a Muslim I don't believe in book of revelation. If truly the book of revelation says Jesus is God Almighty you can battle that out with you fellow Unitarian christians.

Why should I even believe a dream of a fellow man who is trying to divert me from worshipping The LORD our God?

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

32 And the scribe said to Him, Excellently and fitly and admirably answered, Teacher! You have said truly that He is One, and there is no other but Him;

[b]Deuteronomy 13
1 IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

5But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has talked rebellion and turning away from the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of bondage; that man has tried to draw you aside from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So shall you put the evil away from your midst.
[/b]

Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."

You will die in your sins if you don't believe Jesus is HE

Peace
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2021
bingbagbo:

You will die in your sins if you don't believe Jesus is HE

Peace
where did Jesus himself that I have to believe he is Almighty God or else I won't inherit eternal life

Mark 10
17 And as He was setting out on His journey, a man ran up and knelt before Him and asked Him, Teacher, [You are [j]essentially and perfectly [k]morally] good, what must I do to inherit eternal life

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

19 You know the commandments: Do not kill, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.(D)

20 And he replied to Him, Teacher, I have carefully guarded and observed all these and taken care not to violate them from my boyhood.

21 And Jesus, looking upon him, loved him, and He said to him, You lack one thing; go and sell all you have and give [the money] to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come [and] accompany Me [[q]walking the same road that I walk].

To enter eternal life this was Jesus prescription where did you get yours from Jesus's saying that I have to believe he is He {I presume you mean God Almighty (the Lord our God)}.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2021
haekymbahd:
where did Jesus himself that I have to believe he is Almighty God or else I won't inherit eternal life

Mark 10
17 And as He was setting out on His journey, a man ran up and knelt before Him and asked Him, Teacher, [You are [j]essentially and perfectly [k]morally] good, what must I do to inherit eternal life

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

19 You know the commandments: Do not kill, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.(D)

20 And he replied to Him, Teacher, I have carefully guarded and observed all these and taken care not to violate them from my boyhood.

21 And Jesus, looking upon him, loved him, and He said to him, You lack one thing; go and sell all you have and give [the money] to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come [and] accompany Me [[q]walking the same road that I walk].

To enter eternal life this was Jesus prescription where did you get yours from Jesus's saying that I have to believe he is He {I presume you mean God Almighty (the Lord our God)}.

John 8:24

[24] Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
bingbagbo:

John 8:24

[24] Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

The question is what does He in that verse stands for.

1. That Jesus was the messiah sent by God which they were expecting

Or

2. God Almighty (God of Abraham)

Let's look at the preceding verse

John 8
39 They retorted, Abraham is our father. Jesus said, If you were [truly] Abraham's children, then you would do the works of Abraham [follow his example, do as Abraham did].

40 But now [instead] you are wanting and seeking to kill Me, a Man Who has told you the truth which I have heard from God This is not the way Abraham acted.

41 You are doing the works of your [own] father. They said to Him, We are not illegitimate children and born out of fornication; we have one Father, even God

42 Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me and respect Me and welcome Me gladly, for I proceeded (came forth) from God [out of His very presence]. I did not even come on My own authority or of My own accord (as self-appointed); but He sent Me.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Don't compare Muslims to Jews who didn't believe Jesus was "He".

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
haekymbahd:
The question is what does He in that verse stands for.

1. That Jesus was the messiah sent by God which they were expecting

Or

2. God Almighty (God of Abraham)

Let's look at the preceding verse

John 8
39 They retorted, Abraham is our father. Jesus said, If you were [truly] Abraham's children, then you would do the works of Abraham [follow his example, do as Abraham did].

40 But now [instead] you are wanting and seeking to kill Me, a Man Who has told you the truth which I have heard from God This is not the way Abraham acted.

41 You are doing the works of your [own] father. They said to Him, We are not illegitimate children and born out of fornication; we have one Father, even God

42 Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me and respect Me and welcome Me gladly, for I proceeded (came forth) from God [out of His very presence]. I did not even come on My own authority or of My own accord (as self-appointed); but He sent Me.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Don't compare Muslims to Jews who didn't believe Jesus was "He".

You will surely die in your sins

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
bingbagbo:

You will surely die in your sins
Allah SWT said:

"Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 123)

"And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 124)

"And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 125)

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2021
I don't why this people don't apply logic in their interpretation. Bingbagbo was using a verse to claim Jesus claimed Jesus was the Almighty!

And na lie haekymbahd

That "He" was added to the sentence. It does not exist in the original language.

New Living Translation
That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.”

New American Standard Bible
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.”

Amplified Bible
That is why I told you that you will die [unforgiven and condemned] in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am the One [I claim to be], you will die in your sins.”

In some Bible verses they believe Jesus was sent. Then later he sent himself. This is weird and crazy!
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2021
#
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
I don't why this people don't apply logic in their interpretation. Bingbagbo was using a verse to claim Jesus claimed Jesus was the Almighty!

And na lie haekymbahd

That "He" was added to the sentence. It does not exist in the original language.

New Living Translation
That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.”

New American Standard Bible
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.”

Amplified Bible
That is why I told you that you will die [unforgiven and condemned] in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am the One [I claim to be], you will die in your sins.”

In some Bible verses they believe Jesus was sent. Then later he sent himself. This is weird and crazy!
You have gone far self, even the original language the bible was written in was not English. The Bible was written in Greek of which it was later translated to English.

Christians are quick to equate Jesus saying "I AM" to mean he was the I AM that I AM that spoke to Moses.

e.gjohn 8:58
Jesus replied, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, before Abraham was born, I AM

Trinitarians argue that the Greek words ego eimi ("I am"wink, allegedly spoken by Jesus (John 8:58), indicate that Jesus is God (see also John 8:24, 28). They arrive at their contention by connecting the phrase "I am" with the words spoken by God in Exodus 3:14 and often translated: "I AM THAT I AM . . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: Ho on (I AM) has sent me to you." However, the literal and proper translation of this verse is: I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE. . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I WILL BE has sent me to you."

Although Jesus actually spoke in Hebrew or Aramaic, not Greek, John recorded Jesus' alleged words in Greek. Ego eimi ("I am"wink, used by John's Jesus, is not the same as ho on ("The Being, The One Who Is"wink, which is used in the Septuagint's rendering of Exodus 3:14:

Anytime Jesus say Ego eimi (I AM) they are quick to equate it to Ho on (I AM) used by God in exodus to prove Jesus is God. That's why it is better to read their bible in the language it was written rather than the translated English version which is misleading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
haekymbahd:
You have gone far self, even the original language the bible was written in was not English. The Bible was written in Greek of which it was later translated to English.

Christians are quick to equate Jesus saying "I AM" to mean he was the I AM that I AM that spoke to Moses.

e.gjohn 8:58
Jesus replied, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, before Abraham was born, I AM

Trinitarians argue that the Greek words ego eimi ("I am"wink, allegedly spoken by Jesus (John 8:58), indicate that Jesus is God (see also John 8:24, 28). They arrive at their contention by connecting the phrase "I am" with the words spoken by God in Exodus 3:14 and often translated: "I AM THAT I AM . . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: Ho on (I AM) has sent me to you." However, the literal and proper translation of this verse is: I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE. . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I WILL BE has sent me to you."

Although Jesus actually spoke in Hebrew or Aramaic, not Greek, John recorded Jesus' alleged words in Greek. Ego eimi ("I am"wink, used by John's Jesus, is not the same as ho on ("The Being, The One Who Is"wink, which is used in the Septuagint's rendering of Exodus 3:14:

Anytime Jesus say Ego eimi (I AM) they are quick to equate it to Ho on (I AM) used by God in exodus to prove Jesus is God. That's why it is better to read their bible in the language it was written rather than the translated English version which is misleading.

U will die in your sins unless u repent and believe in Jesus
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Ammishaddai: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't know why Muslims keep coming to our bible to look for Jesus. Abeg make una dey with una Isa wey dey paradise dey drink wine
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by bingbagbo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't know why Muslims keep coming to our bible to look for Jesus. Abeg make una dey with una Isa wey dey paradise dey drink wine

I wonder oo, my brother grin

It is called insecurity grin
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2021
bingbagbo:

I wonder oo, my brother grin

It is called insecurity grin

No be only Insecurity! Are your friends not on our section writing nonsense there too?
They even had to lie to get there.

They are looking for Islam, Allah or Muhammad right?

Ammishaddai:

Make Christians stop spreading lies from their Bible.

bingbagbo:

U will die in your sins unless u repent and believe in Jesus

Only Allah is the Forgiver and the Pardoner. He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills.
If you die without Islam you are doomed.
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Ammishaddai: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
AntiChristian:

No be only Insecurity! Are your friends not on our section writing nonsense there too?
They even had to lie to get there.

They are looking for Islam, Allah or Muhammad right?

Make Christians stop spreading lies from their Bible.

Only Allah is the Forgiver and the Pardoner. He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills.
If you die without Islam you are doomed.
[/s]The Allah of the quran and the God of the bible are two different personalities, so where is the intersection? There is no way we Christians can ever be entangled in the falsehood you call Quran and our interpretation of the bible is in no way link to that copied document you called Quran. So you're greatly mistaken

1 Like

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Emusan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
I am a Muslim I don't believe in book of revelation.

Which of the book in the Holy scripture do you believe as a Muslim?

You don't believe in the book of John reason why you don't read it because if you have read it you'll see that John didn't DREAM but was IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's Day.

Where did you read it from that John dreamt?

I guess that's the lie they sold to you in your mosque.

Allah SWT said:

I so much interested in that @color

Gospel means GOOD NEWS

1. Will you please tell me THE GOSPEL (THE GOOD NEWS) giving to Jesus by Allah?

2. What is this GOOD NEWS all about?
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by MightySparrow: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Emusan:

You don't believe in the book of John reason why you don't read it because if you have read it you'll see that John didn't DREAM but was IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's Day.

Gospel means GOOD NEWS

When we talk about Jesus, leave Qur'an out of the equation.
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Emusan:

None of the Gospel books can be considered authentic. First thing you should understand is Jesus was the first person to preach the Gospel because it was revealed like Allah said or you might want to tell me why Jesus started preaching the Gospel at age 30 and not age 1-5 if he already knew what the Gospel was then.

When Jesus was preaching the Gospel he didn't carry the new testament we have today on his armpit and approve it to be right so there is no proof of it's authenticity.

Today we have 4 canonical Gospels and several non connonical Gospels with criteria were they approved and disapproved.

Allah says the Gospel was revealed to Jesus and christians had innovated the message given to Jesus through transmission from one generation to another and there is a proof for that is that a wrong stament. Allah was talking about what Jesus preached compared to what christians of today are preaching.

I asked your fellow colleagues where did Jesus whom was the one given the Gospel says I have to believe he is the Almighty God (The creator of heaven and earth) with his own mouth in the canonical gospel If not innovation.

The earliest canonical Gospel (Mark) was written around 65 - 75 CE and it did not account for the resurrection of Jesus in the original manuscript of which it was later inserted by scribes after other Gospel books had been written.

The early christians (ebionites, nazarenes) e.t.c rejected Paul and do not beleive Jesus was God. If from the early days several christians didn't believe Jesus was God then it means something must have definitely gone wrong with the Gospel who was misinformed. Why did some early christians not beleive Jesus as God or why did a meeting had to hold at the council of nicea on whether Jesus was God or not if the Gospel teachings of Jesus in his life time was really clear all early christians.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you witness [to their truth]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 70)

"O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 71)

Can you tell me why Mark, Mathew and Luke didn't insert John 1 vs 1 in their own book did Jesus exclusively tell John this. Even translation to the original Greek word has disproved this verse.

Several verses of the bible has been misinterpreted from translating from its Greek to English I just wonder how many misinterpreted changes must have occured from translation from Hebrew (Jesus's) language to Greek in which the Bible written

I don't believe in Paul not all early christians accepted him either. No one has any right to add and subtract from the Gospel of Jesus.

Allah didn't say the Bible was totally false but truth had been mixed with falsehood. The Quran was sent to Guide mankind to the right path.

Emusan:

I gave my reason for disproving it why should I beleive him was he Jesus as far as I am concerned he contradicted on Jesus word. There is only one God the Lord our God.

Mark 12

Deuteronomy 13
2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other [b]gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

[/b]

Did the Jews know Jesus as their God so if anyone claims to have a dream or vision and orders to worship another which is not the Lord our God it definitely has to be rejected. Jesus didn't say this with his own mouth..

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Is either you beleive Jesus or John of Patmos

Emusan:

it still falls under Deuteronomy 13

Emusan:

What does being in spirit means and in what ways can one be in spirit...

Emusan:

I have explained this already scroll up

Emusan:

Gospel means GOOD NEWS

Did Jesus fulfil all his messianic missions and why did Jews reject him what does your own good news mean and why is Jesus comming back?

Shey na Torah and Quran be Bad news abi Gospel no get Law?

Mathew 5
17 Do not think that I have come to do away with or [ab]undo the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to do away with or undo but to complete and fulfill them.

18 For truly I tell you, until the sky and earth pass away and perish, not one smallest letter nor one little hook [identifying certain Hebrew letters] will pass from the Law until all things [it foreshadows] are accomplished.

19 Whoever then breaks or does away with or relaxes one of the least [important] of these commandments and teaches men so shall be called least [important] in the kingdom of heaven, but he who practices them and teaches others to do so shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness (your uprightness and your right standing with God) is more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus die for your sin or not if your rightousness does not exceed the Pharisees you are doomed. Jesus said that
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Emusan(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
haekymbahd:
None of the Gospel books can be considered authentic.

Says you the authenticator!

First thing you should understand is Jesus was the first person to preach the Gospel because it was revealed like Allah said or you might want to tell me why Jesus started preaching the Gospel at age 30 and not age 1-5 if he already knew what the Gospel was then.

One thing is so common among you Muslims and this is due to lack of understanding.

Gospel means GOOD NEWS and Biblie explain WHAT THE GOOD NEWS is all about.

So because Muhammad mistaken Gospel for WRITTEN BOOK you people must continue in the same way.

When Jesus was preaching the Gospel THE GOOD NEWS he didn't carry the new testament we have today on his armpit and approve it to be right so there is no proof of it's authenticity.

You're still confusing Gospel with A WRITTEN BOOK, even Matthew, Mark, Luke, John wrote their books with the caption "THE GOSPEL according to Matthew, Mark, Luke e.t.c"

Today we have 4 canonical Gospels and several non connonical Gospels with criteria were they approved and disapproved.

Today we have 4 Canonical GOSPEL(GOOD NEWS) according to...

Again, what is the GODD NEWS that Allah gave Jesus?

Allah says the Gospel was revealed to Jesus

This is so hilarious, THE GOOD NEWS WAS REVEALED to Jesus.

Good News should be for people who need it not SOMETHING REVEAL.

Again, what is the Good News given to Jesus to give to the people?

Allah was talking about what Jesus preached compared to what christians of today are preaching.

So where did you get ALL THE MESSAGES Jesus preached?

I asked your fellow colleagues where did Jesus whom was the one given the Gospel says I have to believe he is the Almighty God (The creator of heaven and earth) with his own mouth in the canonical gospel If not innovation.

You're going to far because I'm not discussing issue of Jesus' deity with you but simply asking you, the GOSPEL GIVEN TO JESUS BY ALLAH.

The earliest canonical Gospel (Mark) was written around 65 - 75 CE and it did not account for the resurrection of Jesus in the original manuscript of which it was later inserted by scribes after other Gospel books had been written.

The early christians (ebionites, nazarenes) e.t.c rejected Paul and do not beleive Jesus was God. If from the early days several christians didn't believe Jesus was God then it means something must have definitely gone wrong with the Gospel who was misinformed. Why did some early christians not beleive Jesus as God or why did a meeting had to hold at the council of nicea on whether Jesus was God or not if the Gospel teachings of Jesus in his life time was really clear all early christians.

Nobody ask you all these, stop deviating from the subject matter.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you witness [to their truth]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 70)

"O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 71)

Can you tell me why Mark, Mathew and Luke didn't insert John 1 vs 1 in their own book did Jesus exclusively tell John this. Even translation to the original Greek word has disproved this verse.

Another diversion.

Several verses of the bible has been misinterpreted from translating from its Greek to English I just wonder how many misinterpreted changes must have occured from translation from Hebrew (Jesus's) language to Greek in which the Bible written

I don't believe in Paul not all early christians accepted him either. No one has any right to add and subtract from the Gospel of Jesus.

So what is the Gospel of Jesus ALL ABOUT and where do you find it? I'll like to see it too

Allah didn't say the Bible was totally false but truth had been mixed with falsehood. The Quran was sent to Guide mankind to the right path.

So can you show us the parts that are false and the parts that are true?

I gave my reason for disproving it why should I beleive him was he Jesus as far as I am concerned he contradicted on Jesus word. There is only one God the Lord our God.

Where is that Jesus original word, so that we compare it with what we have today?

Mark 12

Diversion again.

Deuteronomy 13
2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other [b]gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

[/b]

Did the Jews know Jesus as their God so if anyone claims to have a dream or vision and orders to worship another which is not the Lord our God it definitely has to be rejected. Jesus didn't say this with his own mouth..

Still in diversion mode.

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Is either you beleive Jesus or John of Patmos

But you believe the same JOHN HERE, HOW COME?

it still falls under Deuteronomy 13

It didn't!

John received the Revelation while in "ISLE OF PATMON"

What does being in spirit means and in what ways can one be in spirit...

Good Question!

When the Spirit of God took over your MORTAL BODY

I have explained this already scroll up

You didn't! As you still confused GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS) with a book written.

Did Jesus fulfil all his messianic missions and why did Jews reject him what does your own good news mean and why is Jesus comming back?

The Jews rejected him and his coming back were part of Messianic PROPHECIES.

Shey na Torah and Quran be Bad news abi Gospel no get Law?

Torah means LAW
GOSPEL means GOOD NEWS
QURAN is what?

So both Quran and Torah have their meanings.

What is the GOOD NEWS given to Jesus by Allah is the question?

Mathew 5
17 Do not think that I have come to do away with or [ab]undo the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to do away with or undo but to complete and fulfill them.

18 For truly I tell you, until the sky and earth pass away and perish, not one smallest letter nor one little hook [identifying certain Hebrew letters] will pass from the Law until all things [it foreshadows] are accomplished.

19 Whoever then breaks or does away with or relaxes one of the least [important] of these commandments and teaches men so shall be called least [important] in the kingdom of heaven, but he who practices them and teaches others to do so shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Diversion as usual.

20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness (your uprightness and your right standing with God) is more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus die for your sin or not if your rightousness does not exceed the Pharisees you are doomed. Jesus said that

Jesus used many words as gaining access to Kingdom of God not just BEING RIGHTEOUS ALONE.
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Isaiah 61

1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,

Emusan:

Torah means LAW
GOSPEL means GOOD NEWS
QURAN is what?

So both Quran and Torah have their meanings.

What is the GOOD NEWS given to Jesus by Allah is the question?

Gospel is the message revealed (given) to Jesus not Paul or John of Patmos by Allah (God) to preach to the (poor) well he said he was sent to lost sheep of Israel to guide them inorder to make it to the kingdom of God.

Can you explain what Jesus meant by lost sheep of isreal?

No one has any right to add or subtract from gospel preached by Jesus meaning the new testament of today can't be considered Gospel because it is mixed with both words of Jesus and others.

To me a gospel book is a book which must contain only the sayings of Jesus no one has right to add or subtract e.g John 1 vs 1.
Gospels according to Mathew, John, Luke Mark and non canonicals cannot be regarded as Gospel because it is more like biography of Jesus hence we Muslims say Gospel message of Jesus himself is lost because there was no record.

Why should we trust the canonical Gospels and disregard the non canonicals or can they all be trusted or non can be trusted is another issue .

You said Torah means law are you insinuating that Gospel has no Law (commandment)

If Gospel has a Law can you tell me what it is?

Allah SWT said:

"This [Qur'an] is notification for the people that they may be warned thereby and that they may know that He is but one God and that those of understanding will be reminded."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 52)

Emusan:

Let's start like this you said Gospel mean good news.

Isaiah 61

1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,

Who is the LORD GOD is he also Jesus?

Who anointed Jesus to preach the Gospel did he annoint himself?

Who is the God of Jesus who is your God?

Jesus said he was sent to preach Gospel to poor meaning Gospel was revealed to him by God is that contradictory to the Quran.

Allah never said Gospel was a written book, Gospel was the message given to Jesus what I am telling you is christians are not preaching the message of Jesus because they have innovated.

There is only one God the LORD GOD if you beleive message of Jesus has not changed where did Jesus ordered humans to call him the Almighty God when he knew there was a being called LORD GOD according to you trinitarians Jesus is co equal to the LORD GOD do you know what that means at all?

Mathew 11

4 And Jesus replied to them, Go and report to John what you hear and see:

5 The blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed (by healing) and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up and the poor have good news (the Gospel) preached to them

Now compare this to Mathew 11:4 Isaiah 61:1
Jesus said the poor had receive gospel and he has not died nor resurrected yet.

Now I ask you what is the message Jesus preached to the poor while on earth and what is the message after him?

Was Jesus preaching to the poor and saying if you don't beleive "I am Almighty God" you will not enter the kingdom of God?

Or he said

Mathew 1
14 Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent ([k]have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)

I ask you why did Jesus started his preaching at age 30 and not 1-29 if the Gospel was not revealed to him at an appointed time and what is your definition of message of the Gospel.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

The bone of contention is in the message of the Gospel Jesus never claimed to be Almighty God as John of Patmos said (if he truly said that you can debate that with your fellow Unitarian christians) rather it was innovation it wasn't prescribed by God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by Emusan(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
You keep jumping over my questions but just attacking a straw man argument.

haekymbahd:
Isaiah 61 1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,

Gospel is the message revealed (given) to Jesus not Paul or John of Patmos by Allah (God) to preach to the (poor) well he said he was sent to lost sheep of Israel to guide them inorder to make it to the kingdom of God.

What does this have to do with the question I asked?

Can you explain what Jesus meant by lost sheep of isreal?

because ISREAL was the one God was first dealing with, so Jesus was sent their to fulfill the prophecies in their book and one of the prophecy is that the Gentile will receive salvation through the Messiah.

No one has any right to add or subtract from gospel preached by Jesus meaning the new testament of today can't be considered Gospel because it is mixed with both words of Jesus and others.

Who add or subtract to Gospel?

So where can we find the GOSPEL Jesus preach?

To me a gospel book is a book which must contain only the sayings of Jesus no one has right to add or subtract e.g John 1 vs 1.
Gospels according to Mathew, John, Luke Mark and non canonicals cannot be regarded as Gospel because it is more like biography of Jesus hence we Muslims say Gospel message of Jesus himself is lost because there was no record.

So where do you find the WORDS OF JESUS you know it was sent by Allah today?

Why should we trust the canonical Gospels and disregard the non canonicals or can they all be trusted or non can be trusted is another issue .

because even you quoted from the same canonical Gospels.

So where did you see original Gospel of Jesus Christ?

You said Torah means law are you insinuating that Gospel has no Law (commandment)

See the reason I said you don't even understand what you're saying yourself.

Gospel MEANS Good news
Torah MEANS LAW

Is this a rocket science to you.

Was Torah contained ONLY LAWS before it was called LAW?

If Gospel has a Law can you tell me what it is?

Gospel means GOOD NEWS

[s]Allah SWT said:

"This [Qur'an] is notification for the people that they may be warned thereby and that they may know that He is but one God and that those of understanding will be reminded."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 52)

Let's start like this you said Gospel mean good news.

Isaiah 61

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,[/s]

Irrelevant here!

[s]Who is the LORD GOD is he also Jesus?

Who anointed Jesus to preach the Gospel did he annoint himself?

Who is the God of Jesus who is your God?[/s]

Still irrelevant to the subject matter.

Jesus said he was sent to preach Gospel to poor meaning Gospel was revealed to him by God is that contradictory to the Quran.

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS Jesus preached to the POOR?

I'M ONLY ASKING YOU THE GOOD NEWS from you.

Bible explains the GOOD NEWS, does Quran do?

Allah never said Gospel was a written book, Gospel was the message given to Jesus what I am telling you is christians are not preaching the message of Jesus because they have innovated.

The @underlined is what I'm after which you're still dancing around with since.

If GOSPEL(which means GOOD NEWS is a message) what is this MESSAGE ALL ABOUT Or you don't know the meaning of GOOD NEWS?

There is only one God the LORD GOD if you beleive message of Jesus has not changed where did Jesus ordered humans to call him the Almighty God when he knew there was a being called LORD GOD according to you trinitarians Jesus is co equal to the LORD GOD do you know what that means at all?

I didn't ask you this, if you want lesson on Jesus divinity not this discussion because what I'm discussing with you isn't Jesus deity.

Mathew 11

4 And Jesus replied to them, Go and report to John what you hear and see:

5 The blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed (by healing) and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up and the poor have good news (the Gospel) preached to them

Now compare this to Mathew 11:4 Isaiah 61:1
Jesus said the poor had receive gospel and he has not died nor resurrected yet.

Now I ask you what is the message Jesus preached to the poor while on earth and what is the message after him?

It's so funny how you deny canonical gospel in one breath and in other breath cling to the same canonical gospel.

Does gospel means Jesus' death and resurrection?

Jesus message is that, he came to give His life as ransom for human, this can be found ALL the 4 gospels.

Was Jesus preaching to the poor and saying if you don't beleive "I am Almighty God" you will not enter the kingdom of God?

Nobody ask you this!

Or he said

Mathew 1
14 Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent ([k]have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)

The verse you are keep quoting, actually separated the GOOD NEWS from other issue.

"and believe the GOOD NEWS" again, what is this GOOD NEWS?

I ask you why did Jesus started his preaching at age 30 and not 1-29 if the Gospel was not revealed to him at an appointed time and what is your definition of message of the Gospel.

So one must be 30 before something be revealed to the person? This is another dimension.

You're now asking me the same question I've been asking, does it make sense?

The Good News according to Bible are:
1. The Blood shield by Jesus which means people don't need to sacrifice animals for sin attonement.
2. People can enter the Holiest of Holy tabanacle without Priest as they do in old testament.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

The bone of contention is in the message of the Gospel Jesus never claimed to be Almighty God as John of Patmos said (if he truly said that you can debate that with your fellow Unitarian christians) rather it was innovation it wasn't prescribed by God.

Nobody asked you this, I'm just here for the Gospel Allah gave Isa.

That's all.
Re: If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight by haekymbahd(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Emusan:

The Good News according to Bible are:
1. The Blood shield by Jesus which means people don't need to sacrifice animals for sin attonement.
2. People can enter the Holiest of Holy tabanacle without Priest as they do in old testament.

Nobody asked you this, I'm just here for the Gospel Allah gave Isa.

That's all.
You are a follower of the Gospel, I follow the Quran now is the message of the Quran against the Gospel I don't think so.

Allah is not against Christians get that, he is only against the disobedient ones among the christians. Allah is not against the goodnews as you've posted.

Allah SWT said:

"And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 66)

Now the Question is whom does Allah considers a disobedient christian. If you truly read the Quran very well you will realize that Allah was only against Christians who believed in trinity (Jesus being Almighty God) that is the only accusation Allah made against Christians. Allah says there are some Christians following the true teaching Jesus but most are disobedient. That is why I keep referring back to the divinity of Jesus.

Exodus 20
1 THEN GOD spoke all these words:
2 I am the Lord your God, Who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 You shall have no other gods before or besides Me.

4 You shall not make yourself any graven image [to worship it] or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

5 You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,(A)

Allah SWT said:

"They have certainly disbelieved who say, Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary while the Messiah has said, O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 72)

That is the only problem Allah has with christians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Gist / Why Don't People Die In Churches Anymore Like Ananias And Sappiha / The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.