Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? (914 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by Ladymissile: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2022
I think it is really a disadvantage for women cause

Although women are more talented than men but this single weakness has made all the difference.

Except physical strength there's nothing in which men are better than women but this single advantage has helped them abuse women for centuries . Women today face lot of violence, kidnapping, rape not just today but in history too.

Their delicate physique has contributed in creating an unsafe environment for them where they feel unsafe in going to certain places. Even in homes they are not safe where they are facing domestic violence, marital rape.

So I think to create a balance it would be better if men would be made stronger in those terms with which they can't harm women. For example, Women are psychologically stronger but with that can they harm men? No. Women outperform men in many things , they have done better than them in

Education and many other fields but with that can they harm men? No.

But due to superior muscular power they are able to

beat,rape,kidnap women. Physical strength,cleverness are such things you can do to harm someone. ( Fortunately in cleverness there's nothing like gender,any sex can be cleverer).

Men have misused their muscular power.Anywhere a woman is found alone perverted men cast their evil eyes on them.

People say women need men to protect them but what if your father,brother or husband is not with you? In Mahabharata during exile, Draupadi was kidnapped by Jaydrath when her 5 husbands had gone out.

During Draupadi's vastraharan her 5 husbands also didn't save her.I wish in such a case she could protect herself.

I heard a case where a woman was with her husband and some perverts beat her husband and rape her. In history during wars men were killed and then women raped.

So I advice all women to learn martial arts for self defense so that you can protect yourself in any situation. Being self dependent in anything is the ultimate solution.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by SATANISTMINION: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
I think it is really a disadvantage for women cause

Although women are more talented than men but this single weakness has made all the difference.

Except physical strength there's nothing in which men are better than women but this single advantage has helped them abuse women for centuries . Women today face lot of violence, kidnapping, rape not just today but in history too.

Their delicate physique has contributed in creating an unsafe environment for them where they feel unsafe in going to certain places. Even in homes they are not safe where they are facing domestic violence, marital rape.

So I think to create a balance it would be better if men would be made stronger in those terms with which they can't harm women. For example, Women are psychologically stronger but with that can they harm men? No. Women outperform men in many things , they have done better than them in

Education and many other fields but with that can they harm men? No.

But due to superior muscular power they are able to

beat,rape,kidnap women. Physical strength,cleverness are such things you can do to harm someone. ( Fortunately in cleverness there's nothing like gender,any sex can be cleverer).

Men have misused their muscular power.Anywhere a woman is found alone perverted men cast their evil eyes on them.

People say women need men to protect them but what if your father,brother or husband is not with you? In Mahabharata during exile, Draupadi was kidnapped by Jaydrath when her 5 husbands had gone out.

During Draupadi's vastraharan her 5 husbands also didn't save her.I wish in such a case she could protect herself.

I heard a case where a woman was with her husband and some perverts beat her husband and rape her. In history during wars men were killed and then women raped.

So I advice all women to learn martial arts for self defense so that you can protect yourself in any situation. Being self dependent in anything is the ultimate solution.
Hello did you read the thread where a lesbian tomboy stabbed her partner's husband to death in Anambra?
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's not only men that are stronger than women.
All male animals too are stronger that the female.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by RepoMan007: 3:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Women are helper now. It is only humans or flesh who think helpers should be stronger than the helped. The helped isn't disabled or deformed and so needs a supporter and not a servant
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2022
I don't think God created women weaker but it was when your mother went to have sex with Satan and became Mrs Satan, that was when she lost many of her powers and absorbed all 9f Satan's weakness and curses (and powers too).

So now you are evil and The Law is "Evil must attract evil."
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
I'm gonna need a source on how you came about women being more talented than men. also source for this "Women outperform men in many things , they have done better than them in"

This is probably written by one of these "men only rape" preachers but let's wait and see

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
GoodIsGod:
LIAR.
JUST KEEP QUIET
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Wrong. Read up on female Bonobos and female praying mantis for example. There are others but these 2 are the ones that come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by orisa37: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2022
One is to bleep and the other to be bleeped.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by orisa37: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
You need more energy to give than to receive.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by orisa37: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Just pray to see God at work.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by orisa37: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
God is not creating ATIKU, TINUBU, SHETTIMA etc.
God is creating for NIGERIA more OBASANJO, Babangida , Abdulsalami.
The formers are women looters.
The latter are builders and achievers.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

Wrong. Read up on female Bonobos and female praying mantis for example. There are others but these 2 are the ones that come to mind.

Ok bro.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by Maynman: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

Thanks for the information bro. But how many female animals are stronger than their male. Very few!
So I am still on point.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Akuruoulo:

LIAR.
JUST KEEP QUIET

Keep your stinking mouth shut. Come out with facts.
Online troll.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by IMAliyu(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

A better example would be the spotted hyena.
The females have more testosterone, are more larger and more aggressive than the males.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Thanks for the information bro. But how many female animals are stronger than their male. Very few!
So I am still on point.

You said there were none so no you are not on point. Your point was destroyed once even a single contrary example could be shown.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2022
IMAliyu:

A better example would be the spotted hyena.
The females have more testosterone, are more larger and more aggressive than the males.

Great example. Thanks!
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Keep your stinking mouth shut. Come out with facts. Online troll.
FEMALE HYENAS ARE STRONGER THAN THE MALES. FEMALE MANTIS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR MALE. MOST FEMALE CONSTRICTORS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR MALE. 95% OF FEMALE ANTS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR MALE ETC.
TOT U WOULD JUST REALISE UR BLUNDER, YET U CAME UP WITH UR PROVE IT MENTALITY. OYA DEBUNK WHAT I WROTE UP HERE LEMME WASH U WITH PLENTY MORE FACTS.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Akuruoulo:

FEMALE HYENAS ARE STRONGER THAN THE MALES.
FEMALE MANTIS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR MALE.
MOST FEMALE CONSTRICTORS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR MALE.
95% OF FEMALE ANTS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR MALE ETC.

TOT U WOULD JUST REALISE UR BLUNDER, YET U CAME UP WITH UR PROVE IT MENTALITY.
OYA DEBUNK WHAT I WROTE UP HERE LEMME WASH U WITH PLENTY MORE FACTS.

On forums like this, you behave like sane individual if you are one.
Two of the facts you posted LordReed has pointed out with civility. But you, you just said SHUT UP, LIAR grin

That's why I replied you the way I did. I don't have to Google anything. Even if there are some female animals who are stronger than their males how many of them?

Why do you think they say majority carries the vote?

If they say the Ijebus are stingy, do you think it is all Ijebus that are stingy? But because majority are.

Anyways I am still on point.
Next time state your facts and don't resolve into insults like a primary school kid.

Commot for my mention! grin
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

You said there were none so no you are not on point. Your point was destroyed once even a single contrary example could be shown.

Accepted but not really accepted. grin

How far about your relationship with Christ bro.
Get saved before it is late. There is more to life that existing on the earth.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

On forums like this, you behave like sane individual if you are one.
Two of the facts you posted LordReed has pointed out with civility. But you, you just said SHUT UP, LIAR grin

That's why I replied you the way I did. I don't have to Google anything. Even if there are some female animals who are stronger than their males how many of them?

Why do you think they say majority carries the vote?

If they say the Ijebus are stingy, do you think it is all Ijebus that are stingy? But because majority are.

Anyways I am still on point.
Next time state your facts and don't resolve into insults like a primary school kid.

Commot for my mention! grin
thank GOD That the dead reasoning is alive
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Accepted but not really accepted. grin

How far about your relationship with Christ bro.
Get saved before it is late. There is more to life that existing on the earth.

I can't have a relationship with a long dead person I never met. As far as I know death is the end, until you can give me evidence of the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

I can't have a relationship with a long dead person i never met. As far as I know death is the end, until you can give me evidence of the contrary.

The spiritual is beyond human reasoning. So the proofs that I have won't be able to convince your made-up mind. Only if Christ himself reveals Himself to you so you can tell other atheists of your encounter.

Can you do something for me bro.? I believe Christ can reveal himself to you if you ask and seek him.

I am not saying you should give your life to him as you have said that you can't have a relationship with someone long dead that you've never met. Although He is alive and you and many don't know He is.

Now, try and do this with all sincerity.
First thing when you wake up in the morning and last thing when you want to sleep at night.
Say
"Jesus, I believe that you don't exist. (You can replace believe with "know" if you want) Proof to me you exist and I will believe you do"

Do it for seven days and let's see what happens.

If you seek knowledge you must be ready to sacrifice. Let's do this.

Stay blessed bro.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

The spiritual is beyond human reasoning. So the proofs that I have won't be able to convince your made-up mind. Only if Christ himself reveals Himself to you so you can tell other atheists of your encounter.

Can you do something for me bro.? I believe Christ can reveal himself to you if you ask and seek him.

I am not saying you should give your life to him as you have said that you can't have a relationship with someone long dead that you've never met. Although He is alive and you and many don't know He is.

Now, try and do this with all sincerity.
First thing when you wake up in the morning and last thing when you want to sleep at night.
Do it for seven days and let's see what happens.

If you seek knowledge you must be ready to sacrifice. Let's do this.

Stay blessed bro.

"Jesus, I believe that you don't exist. (You can replace believe with "know" if you want) Proof to me you exist and I will believe you do"

I have already seen Jesus in a dream. He gave me holy tokes and told me the solution to my problem. I have said that on this board before now. So I am not looking for dreams and visions, they are not proof of a living being. I have dreams of my late father but we both know that is not proof that he is alive. People dream of dead people all the time, it's not new. So if the only proof you can muster is dreams and visions then I'm gonna say, nope that doesn't convince me.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

I have already seen Jesus in a dream. He gave me holy tokes and told me the solution to my problem. I have said that on this board before now. So I am not looking for dreams and visions, they are not proof of a living being. I have dreams of my late father but we both know that is not proof that he is alive. People dream of dead people all the time, it's not new. So if the only proof you can muster is dreams and visions then I'm gonna say, nope that doesn't convince me.

You were quick to conclude. And you did it wrongly.
Did I mention dream in my post? No!

I only told you what you should do. Which is as simple as talking to a friend. What energy do you need to say just a sentence or two both at dawn and night?

It is left to the person you talk to use any medium to reach you na.
Just do your part. I have not said He will appear to you in a dream neither did I say he will appear to you physically.

You see, I have come to realize that the major problem of atheists is Ego ( demonic pride)
You said there is no God nor Jesus and you are not ready to do even the simplest things to get to know. Why? Because you are comfortable with your state of mind and you don't want anything that could change it even if it's real.

My guy, this life is deep and we only know little thinking we know all, including the oyinbo scientists you guys believe in.
Why do they keep discorvering new planets everyday?
Have they told you the length and breadth of Space? Have they seen the end?

See, I am not young neither am I old but I have seen lots of proofs of God's existence. So, I know what I am saying.

Do that which I told you and starting from tonight and let's see what happens. I am not saying this or that will happen though. Because God is unpredictable. He may decide not to prove Himself to you and He might.

Let's do that and see what happens.

"Jesus, I believe you don't exist. But if you do, prove your existence to me"

Very simple.

Stay blessed.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You were quick to conclude. And you did it wrongly.
Did I mention dream in my post? No!

I only told you what you should do. Which is as simple as talking to a friend. What energy do you need to say just a sentence or two both at dawn and night?

It is left to the person you talk to use any medium to reach you na.
Just do your part. I have not said He will appear to you in a dream neither did I say he will appear to you physically.

You see, I have come to realize that the major problem of atheists is Ego ( demonic pride)
You said there is no God nor Jesus and you are not ready to do even the simplest things to get to know. Why? Because you are comfortable with your state of mind and you don't want anything that could change it even if it's real.

My guy, this life is deep and we only know little thinking we know all, including the oyinbo scientists you guys believe in.
Why do they keep discorvering new planets everyday?
Have they told you the length and breadth of Space? Have they seen the end?

See, I am not young neither am I old but I have seen lots of proofs of God's existence. So, I know what I am saying.

Do that which I told you and starting from tonight and let's see what happens. I am not saying this or that will happen though. Because God is unpredictable. He may decide not to prove Himself to you and He might.

Let's do that and see what happens.

"Jesus, I believe you don't exist. But if you do, prove your existence to me"

Very simple.

Stay blessed.

Where did I say there is no god or Jesus? If anyone here is demonstrating a "demonic pride" it's you assuming you know my mind better than me.

Your "assignment" is designed for me to start to imagine things. You can do it for anything and you'll get the same results. Look up frequency illusion and synchronicity.

I am not going to talk to the air, I have done a enough of that in my lifetime. If the god exists and doesn't care to reveal himself in an unambiguous way then I am not interested.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by GoodIsGod: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

Where did I say there is no god or Jesus? If anyone here is demonstrating a "demonic pride" it's you assuming you know my mind better than me.

Your "assignment" is designed for me to start to imagine things. You can do it for anything and you'll get the same results. Look up frequency illusion and synchronicity.

I am not going to talk to the air, I have done a enough of that in my lifetime. If the god exists and doesn't care to reveal himself in an unambiguous way then I am not interested.

So sad you think I insulted you.
It's your life man.

Remain blessed.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

So sad you think I insulted you.
It's your life man.

Remain blessed.

Oh so you think demonic pride is an insult? Why did you use it then? LoLz.

Sure, I am living life free of religious tales and I'm as happy as I can make myself under the circumstances. Enjoy yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by NNTR: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
I don't think God created women weaker
Weaker is relative

Dtruthspeaker:
but it was when your mother went to have sex with Satan and became Mrs Satan, that was when she lost many of her powers and absorbed all 9f Satan's weakness and curses (and powers too).

So now you are evil and The Law is "Evil must attract evil."
Please, request you kindly flesh out, all this here, with in toto more details

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by CodeTemplar: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Same reason cars have fewer extra tire and towing vehicle has very strong engine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Uganda Pastor Doing To Female Church Members / Hearing The Voice Of God / Green Pasture Parish Of Rccg Ojodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.