Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor (433 Views)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor by facely007: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
A city man from Kayole in Nairobi, Kenya took the law into his own hands and cut out the dreadlocks belonging to his girlfriend from a man who had not paid for them, few months after they were fixed, fashioned, and styled into his head.

In a video clip that has gone viral, the boyfriend corners the debtor who never paid for the hairstyle for almost one month pins him down and went on to cut out locks.

In protests, the debtor tells the enraged boyfriend, “I never declined to pay. I’m soon paying you.” His pleas proved futile and the city man proceeded to cut off the lock using a pair of scissors.

“I was broke because I fell sick, I was discharged from the hospital last week and I was making arrangements of paying you,” the dreadlocked man pleaded.

The lady, whose locks are taken back requested, “For 7 months fine? The months are too many.”

The enraged boyfriend says with anger, “You boast in this city with my girlfriend’s dreadlocks? You won’t take other people’s debts? hope you understand.”

The man whose locks are being cut out added he fell sick and had no job to pay for the dredlocks.

The boyfriend and his girlfriend recorded the assault video clip that has went viral, and when the man in the video pleaded for justice in the assault, he will be charged.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/yawa-man-corners-and-cuts-out-dreadlocks-belonging-to-his-girlfriend-from-a-male-debtor-watch-video/

Re: Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor by Sonnobax15(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry
Re: Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hellooo
Re: Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor by ahnie: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
MORALS OF THIS TOPIC.

Igbese(credit)is not good and no one gives a fvck about you.
Jeremiah 6 verse 12.

If you like waste your time ransacking the Bible to read the above biblical excerpts you're on your own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What App Is Taking Much Of Your Data ??.. See Mine (pictures ) / I Love This Girl So Much But The Smell Down There Is Unbearable (18+ Only / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.