Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja (41588 Views)

Sokoto Bandits Release Kabir Isa After Collecting Ransom / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by seborrhic: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Klington:

if at he will even leave office come 2023 because I am beginning to suspect his body language.
My guy relax.
Buhari is leaving office by 2023,no matter his body language.
Any attempt for him to even contemplate staying a day beyond may 2023 with the kind of havoc he has caused and the level of anger down the South and middle belt at least,would effectively see the end of Nigeria as an entity.
Even most peaceful of people and holy men I assure you would take up arms than allow Buhari stay a day longer.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by snowball11(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
When contacted, the Spokesperson for the FCT Police Command, ASP Mariam Yusuf, said the commWhen contacted, the Spokesperson for the FCT Police Command, ASP Mariam Yusuf, said the command has deployed overt and covert strategies to checkmate criminality within FCT including special Anti-Kidnapping operations.strategies to checkmate criminality within FCT including special Anti-Kidnapping operations.

Instead of these fools to go to Access bank to demand for the account holders so as to get much information about the kidnappers, they are here deploying covert and overt rubbish operation! undecided
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Elbinawi: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
"Kidnappers in FCT begin collection of ransom through banks" - @daily_trust

When I saw this front page headlines I could not believe my eyes until I read it again and again. Nigerians are paying these murderous terrorists ransom through their bank accounts.

During the #EndSARS protest the Nigerian Central Bank (CBN) blocked the bank accounts of Activists but the same CBN can not locate the bank accounts of murderous criminals terrorizing innocent Nigerians.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lool
sevo:
Nigga even open a corporate account..badawi Abba enterprises Nigeria ltd...dealers in all things kidnapping and general merchandise.. Oh!! Naija
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by princeababuar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Warris dis??
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Kudducini(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
I think the FG has to call out this bank for many atrocities, most scam activities are carried out with this same Access bank,

I was scammed last month from someone using an access bank account, and my guy was also scammed of 36k same access bank.

These scammers also tried to scam one of my guy with an access bank account, but he didn't fall for it.

I suspect this Bank
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by delpee(f): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Let's hope that our linked NIN/BVN will make the job of the security officers easier.

Those affected should be careful though. Reporting with full names et al isn't so wise.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Chirowman(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigeria commercial banks is the most useless in the world ,enablers of fraud . You will report fraud case to them with evidence ,they will direct you to police or Efcc .thereby making fraudsters to have balls to carry out their crimes with audacity and guts . Because we have a failed bank system , especially first bank and zenith Bank those ones are just big for nothing . Fraudsters are taking advantage of it because they knows we have no bank in Nigeria that fights crime.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by adeniyi65(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Kidnappers wey get aboki mentality for full 90 minutesgrin

Who does that?

Now self,I hear say many kidnappers dey collect ransom via BTC cool. That's new generational kidnappers tho...

Unlike these abuja stone age kidnappers grin

E be like say dem never hear wetin oyinbo dey call tracking.... Don't be surprised to hear that the same kidnappers will be the ones who'll go to bank to withdraw the ransom with their passbooks or cheque.. Them fit never hear or know anything about ATM self....
but don't you think they could have gotten government official backing that could stop their manhunt. grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by U1(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Awoleesu:
Access bank as usual...
The scammers' financial institution!

Why do the unorthodox businessmen prefer Access, GTB, Fidelity, FCMB?

Hardly hear of them using Union, UBA, Zenith, First Bank...

Only Goodness knows.

I currently only use GTB of the lot and I am having a rethink right now. I think too much fraud may be going on there.

This time last week I'd have probably call them the best bank in Nigeria. But not anymore. How do you restrict a person's account without a convincing reason or how to remove such a restriction?

Nigeria just taya pesin.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Tundex911: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Can someone now tell me the reason for nin

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.