Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics (11636 Views)

How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
The vagina is the most craved opening in the universe,.
Every man wanna enter .and if there is no man then a Love Machine or cucumber or bottle or finger or banana will enter .
That is to say BOTH LIVING AND NON LIVING THINGS CRAVE FOR THAT OPENING .

Ok she started having unforced and consensual sex at 18yrs ,she just got admitted into the university to study theater arts.. Yeah

Her first relationship started 2weeks after her matriculation. It was a live with him relationship.
She left the hostel and moved in to the off campus home of her new stallion.
Of course they had sex 5times daily for 1½ year until they had irreconcilable differences.
She moved out of his place and back to the hostel.

There is pressure , she wants to get back into a new relationship. Her urge , the need to get smashed ,the wild thoughts .she is young and on fire , she wants to get di*cked.

Ok oooh.

After 1 month of break up another dude comes in.
She moved in with him .
The bleep got harder ,now hard drugs (trams, sweetnol, arixona and loud) were involved .
They now have unlimited sex .from 5 rounds per day it's now 12hrs daily .
She was doing a 4 yr course , so they dated for 2½ years and then she graduated.
She is now 22 years old.

While waiting for call up to nysc, her friends Introduced her to olosho stuff.
She said why not . Then she moved over to lekki. A night out fetched her 50k to 100k.

And she was like WTF!
SHE does it for another 1 to 2 years .
Now she got enough cash to play with. She is called up for the nysc . Her account balance is 4m.

She goes to nysc camp ,,looks for a nice guy , spoil him with small cash.
And get him hooked . Then they start to bleep again for another one year .

From the BLEEP HISTORY OF LADY X, WE CAN CONFIRM THAT SHE HAS BLEEPED 12,345 TIMES OR ROUNDS From HER 100 Level days Till SHE PASSED OUT FROM HER NYSC.

This punna looks Battered and played like a piano.

But what to do ?

NOW she is married to mallam yunus.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Goldbw122(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
No matter the tension of sex, nothing will happen to the pu**y, trust me at the end they will end up with a good husband..

4 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by illicit(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Men

I have lost count of my pussies tho

That's one thing I am not proud of

I can't even remember their names or face

Damn

4 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Dabronze(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thats lifecycle of female nigerian graduates.

2 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Jentle244: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
And you had to add pics for people to enter the thread.

Nice write up anyways

9 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by MikeMicheal(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE BATTERED VAGINA??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Figger(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
I keep saying it... Virgin for a wife or I remain single

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Figger:
true talk my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by ediyeJuice(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Strange things we hear but stranger things we see grin
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by ediyeJuice(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chief,abeg rest.
Shea dem dey write am for face ni?
Manage wetin you see o grin
Figger:

2 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by BigDan69: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Virgin we pray

1 Like

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
illicit:
Men

I have lost count of my pussies tho

That's one thing I am not proud of

I can't even remember their names or face

Damn
huhn
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by donnumber1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
...Hope you’re a virgin?
Figger:

5 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Divoc19(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Those of you calling virgins don't know what men are facing with their virgin wife's.

Unless you are a virgin man too. If not, I pirry y'all grin

4 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by cristy149: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Those of you calling virgins don't know what men are facing with their virgin wife's.

Unless you are a virgin man too. If not, I pirry y'all grin
Guilt tripping at the best

4 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Divoc19(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Far from it. Men complain of boring sex life/interest from their virgin wife's.

She's been a good girl for too long... While the man has been firing squad for long too the change is not that easy if at all possible grin

cristy149:
Guilt tripping at the best

2 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Far from it. Men complain of boring sex life/interest from their virgin wife's.

She's been a good girl for too long... While the man has been firing squad for long too the change is not that easy of at all possible grin

weak compilation, I think...

2 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Divoc19(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dey dia. No go make research.
It's nothing but the truth.

I know some pastors with the same complain.
Not everybody loves sex.
Curious345:
weak compilation, I think...
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Figger:

And you will remain single for life because you are not a virgin, only a virgin deserves a virgin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by LagosAirport: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
I just vomited

1 Like

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Pweetiedude(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some girls body count no be here. The Power of p***y is amazing.
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
A virgin first, other things can follow later.
LET THERE BE LIGHT, then God started to work.
Divoc19:
Dey dia. No go make research.
It's nothing but the truth.

I know some pastors with the same complain.
Not everybody loves sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

And you will remain single for life because you are not a virgin, only a virgin deserves a virgin.
feminism is the devil's plague. An attempt to twist nature on its head.

Now they having things twisted.

For the umpteenth time, I repeat, do not place MALE and VIRGINITY IN THE SAME SENTENCE, unless you are ready to Rub THUNDER's bear-bear
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Sleeknigga: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

life doesnt work that way,

bitches loves niggas with experienced past for sexual satisfaction, if both of them are inexperienced, the virgin will be unsatisfied and probably cheat
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Divoc19(f): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
I'll be here if you need a shoulder when reality sets in... but, oh! you wouldn't want to share your ordeals then grin grin
Curious345:
A virgin first, other things can follow later.
LET THERE BE LIGHT, then God started to work.
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Men do not fall into the classification of VIRGINS OR NON-VIRGINS.
jehovah made it so..

Women have reproductive gates..

Listen old lady � DO NOT BREAK IT, OR ALLOW A BURGLAR TO BREAK IT..

1 Like

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by GeneralPula: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Figger:

I’ve promised my unborn kids that it’s a brand new puna that will deliver them. I can’t imagine my kids sucking a battered breast..

Abortion is another thing that won’t make me ever try to consider any non-virgin. I detest abortion and a lady that has done abortion will never birth my kids..

No girl will tell you she’s done abortion so the best is not to go there at all..

5 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Divoc19:
I'll be here if you need a shoulder when reality sets in... but, oh! you wouldn't want to share your ordeals then grin grin
lol. But the dignity of virginity is sweeter than the vines on a thousand hills.

How dare you compare.

Should every thing be about fuckery?

2 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Curious345:
feminism is the devil's plague. An attempt to twist nature on its head.

Now they having things twisted.

For the umpteenth time, I repeat, do not place MALE and VIRGINITY IN THE SAME SENTENCE, unless you are ready to Rub THUNDER's bear-bear

So what do we call males that haven't had sex before? And what has feminism got to do with it? A feminist suckerpumched you to oblivion that you do without calling them out? Douche getdifock off my mention....

2 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’ve promised my unborn kids that it’s a brand new puna that will deliver them. I can’t imagine my kids sucking a battered breast..

Abortion is another thing that won’t make me ever try to consider any non-virgin. I detest abortion and a lady that has done abortion will never birth my kids..

No girl will tell you they’ve done abortion so the best is not to go there at all..

And you know the funny thing about life, people like end up settling with the worst of them all grin

5 Likes

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

So what do we call males that haven't had sex before? And what has feminism got to do with it? A feminist suckerpumched you to oblivion that you do without calling them out? Douche getdifock off my mention....
for the umpteenth time, desist PLACING MALE and VIRGINITY on the same line..

Its an exclusivity of women...
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by GeneralPula: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe... Nature is laughing at you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. / Wife Material But Can't Speak Good English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.