Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever (6373 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by f4frances: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
the play has happened.
Now she comes saying she did not see her period.

How do you reply/ react?? Learn from the master (and pay homage by subscribing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvFqJ4SP9ls
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by eomajeh: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by BarrSly: 3:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Lol I liked your videos..
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2021
BarrSly:
Lol I liked your videos..

Thanks dear.
pls support my "ministry" by subscribing to the channel, drop a comment or like in the youtube page, and share to your FAF

abeg
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by eomajeh: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
reply of the legends from a legend
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by eomajeh: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2021
where are those legends.

ABEG, drop a comment or like in the youtube page; and SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more funny short clips
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
hahahahahahahaa

I have the period... come collect it
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
....definitely the wickedest wickedest wickedest reply ever
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by f4frances: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
.....ha Oga legend ...
be sensitive to the babe na
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2021
laughs guaranteed this weekend.

visit Mr Omor Comedy YouTube channel.
Please subscribe, like, and share our videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqSmEgZIt0Ra9K7NF_g1vwQ
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
life is sweet o jare....

laugh small
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
say no to lost period this weekend
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by eomajeh: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
...chai. lady meets the wrong person
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mr Lover Man has to own up sometimes
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by f4frances: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Period is used to end the sentence.

maybe that's why the jolly jolly usualy ends when the girl bring the "didnt see my period" talk
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guy... but why?
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
you no see your period?
You don go report for police station?
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
TGIF

weekend jolly shaping up... No "missed period" story will be entertained
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
...still looking for the period. It's been 2 weeks now
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by Davidolu2: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let see how it goes
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2021
still looking o. Even the police people dey confuse. They say they've not seen this case of "lost period" before.
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
for the legends
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2021
No wonder it is called a period.

A period ends a sentence
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2021

anyone on periods
Re: She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever by MrOmor: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
right from the days of our grandfathers, periods dey end conversation

(1) (Reply)

My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married / My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours / Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.