Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,909 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy (44338 Views)

Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by toffyz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Team Peace gather here

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by omoyankee3(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
diversion
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Gravity56: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
No comment

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by LockDown69(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Crap
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gravity56:
No comment

Abeg wetin be dollar to naria now
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by edoairways: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
enyen:
the mood Nigeria its right now bbnaija will not see much traffic
It is already generating high traffic
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by DamagedVagina: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
People still dey watch bbnaija for this harsh economy angry

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Happy2020: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dumb azz show. What a complete waste of time to give even 5 minutes.
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by heybeebugatty(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
How i wish Nairaland can promote shows like Nigeria Idol, D Voice etc, d way they carry BBN for head... Shame

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Gravity56: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Abeg wetin be dollar to naria now

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by nextstep(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
The ONE thing I like about BBN is that no riots or protests seem to take place this season ... only before or after grin grin grin

How many youths are tuning in to Kanu or Igboho's troubles? How many care about the severe inflation and kidnappings? Not now, but maybe in October grin

After the opiate season is over, and they've spent all they have supporting and abusing the housemates, they will remember say hungry dey land.
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
edoairways:

It is already generating high traffic

U dey wyn me green white people
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by realseun44(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Team yousef gather here
we pin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by macolino(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations peace... Egbema to the world
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gravity56:

Person come tell me say nah 490 or shey ee reduce
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by ifiokjohn(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
divinitybillz:
I make a pledge not to watch, follow or give attention to anything concerning BBN6 till the show ends.
Like if you agree that it's full if SHIT. Share if you'll watch it.
You have just done it bro...broken your pledge. Lol.
What you doing in this thread?
Simce before bbn came back why didn't you and your ( I won't watch bbn it evil ) solve Nigeria's problem or hold the govt responsible?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by ifiokjohn(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
heybeebugatty:
How i wish Nairaland can promote shows like Nigeria Idol, D Voice etc, d way they carry BBN for head... Shame
that the only thing I don't like that they don't give others shows chance but come on, wetin bad if you create thread about those shows?
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
We are following,,,,

Team_Yousef wink
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by IamGreen1(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
candidbabe:
No peace for the wicked

Louder; they'll keep looking for what's not missing

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by primeache: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Shu
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Kingdemu: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
divinitybillz:
I make a pledge not to watch, follow or give attention to anything concerning BBN6 till the show ends.
Like if you agree that it's full if SHIT. Share if you'll watch it.
You're already given it attention, dimwit angry
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Gravity56: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Person come tell me say nah 490 or shey ee reduce

Reduce go where ?
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gravity56:
No comment

How much are you paid for this job? I need to get myself busy, too.
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Gravity56: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

How much are you paid for this job? I need to get myself busy, too.

Just refreshing your brain in case you dey forget yourself .
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Not bad.
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by joway91: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2021

Follow up for this exotic piece.

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Halle000: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
A 9-YEAR-OLD GIRL WAS IDENTIFIED AS THE ONE SEEN IN CCTV FOOTAGE SETTING ELEANO SUPERMARKET ON FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agIQhtXM3Ls
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by AriseNews: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meanwhile, Watch the shocking Untold story of the 22 BBNAIJA season 6 housemates below. See all you need to know about them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVAuDr4mTg8
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grandmasteer:
nah person wey no get wetin e dey think dey watch BBnaija
People wey think pass you don kpai since

Continue thinking as na you serious pass
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Aganju849: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
The guy resemble bororo fula

10k says they will fùck inside the HOH lounge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Dirtiest Housemates": BBNaija Contestants Accused Of Being dirty / Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.