Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed (5302 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
THE ONLY BARGAINING CHIP BUHARI GOVERNMENT HOLD IS KANU.

ONCE KANU DIE, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL BE ON OUR SIDE.

I ASSURE THE ABOKI AND AFONJA THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN THIS.

THEY CANNOT EVEN DRIVE THEIR TANK OR LANDMINE WILL TEAR IT TO PIECES.

GUN FIRE WILL BREAK OUT ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

THEY WILL BE OVERWHELMED.

NOW IT IS LIKE A JOKE BUT E GO SOON CLEAR FOR THEIR EYE.

KIDNAPING KANU FROM KENYA IS BUHARI WORST MISTAKE AND WE WILL PUNISH NIGERIA SEVERELY FOR THAT.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by favor914: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

No. What played out is just standard security protocol. It's a high priority case
He is at their mercy they will mess with him & and the minds of his sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Jerryherd: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:

ONCE KANU DIE, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL BE ON OUR SIDE.

KIDNAPING KANU FROM KENYA IS BUHARI WORST MISTAKE AND WE WILL PUNISH NIGERIA SEVEREY FOR THAT.

Lol

Which International community

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by FakeUnity: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
favor914:
It seems your head was also buried with Ikonso?

And bumhari traveled with your mosleem skull hidden inside his babariga? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by favor914: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:

NOW IT IS LIKE A JOKE.

KIDNAPING KANU FROM KENYA IS BUHARI WORST MISTAKE AND WE WILL PUNISH NIGERIA SEVEREY FOR THAT.

The west does not condone terrorism, Britain is part of the plot in his repatriation back to Nigeria, Useless British Terrorist.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

Which International community

USA, UK, ISRAEL, UN, ICC, ALL WILL BE ON OUR SIDE.

BUHARI IS AN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL.

HE DOES NOT KNOW THE MAGNITUTDE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE KIDNAPING KANU.

HE ALSO DOES NOT KNOW HOW MUCH POWER KANU DEATH WILL PROVIDE US TO STRIKE ANYHOW WE LIKE ACROSS THE ZOO.

LET KANU DIE, UNA GO HEAR AM.

WE WILL GO ALL OUT AND NIGERIA WILL BE UNGOVERNABLE.

THEY WILL BEG FOR DISINTEGRATION LAS, LAS.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by favor914: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:

USA, UK, ISRAEL ALL WILL BE ON OUR SIDE.

BUHARI IS AN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL.

HE DOES NOT KNOW THE MAGNITUTDE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE KIDNAPING KANU.

HE ALSO DOES NOT KNOW HOW MUCH POWER KANU DEATH WILL PROVIDE US TO STRIKE ANYHOW WE LIKE ACROSS THE ZOO.

LET KANU DIE, UNA GO HEAR AM.

WE WILL GO ALL OUT AND NIGERIA WILL BE UNGOVERNABLE.

THEY WILL BEG FOR DISINTEGRATION LAS, LAS.
This is what the west thinks of Kanu, because he goes to acquire citizenship of a civilized country he still wants to behave like an animal? Bush Man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Ekpeitit(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Elvictor:

July 26, 2021

…Asks DSS to grant his lawyers, family members access to see him

By Nwafor Sunday

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted to the absence of their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, at the Abuja High Court today.

The group through its Media and Publicity Secretary urged the Department of the State Services, DSS, to grant Kanu’s lawyers and family members access to see him if he is still alive.

Recall that DSS on Monday failed to produce the detained IPOB leader before the Court for the continuation of his trial.
The government lawyer, M. B. Abubakar, blamed Kanu’s absence in court on what he termed as “logistical problems”.

Reacting to the situation, IPOB averred: “We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the command and leadership of our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, condemn the seek and hide attitude of the Department of State Services, DSS, and its systematic delay and failure to produce our leader Mazi Nnamdi in court today in Abuja. This was a deliberate and wicked plot to inflict further torture on our leader who they have kept incommunicado for some days now. In the past seven days DSS has refused our lawyers and our leader’s family members access to him. This is wickedness!

“We are no longer comfortable with this development. We have enough grounds to suspect foul play. With the failure of DSS  to produce our leader in court today without any cogent reason and coupled with the torture meted out to him since his abduction in Kenya, we are worried about the safety of our Leader. The failure of DSS to produce our leader in court today is confirming our fear over the uncertainty concerning his health. Considering his deteriorating health condition since he was kidnapped and the refusal of DSS to grant him access to his personal physicians, it is possible that our Leader may have been killed.

“DSS should prove us wrong by producing our leader in court or granting his lawyers and family members access to him. We are running out of patience. Nigeria should not take IPOB for granted. Our leader must not die in detention.

“We also wish to heartily commend all markets, banks and government agencies, motor parks, transport companies, etc,  who showed solidarity to our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu without formal announcements from IPOB leadership. We thank all Biafrans and friends of Biafran who in one way or the other solidarised with our leader today.

“We also demand unconditional release of all those arrested today in Abuja and other parts of the country for their solidarity to our leader. Nigeria must release them.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/kanus-absence-its-possible-our-leader-may-have-been-killed-in-detention-ipob-alleges/
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
favor914:
This is what the west thinks of Kanu.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAVE TIME TO BE WASTING HIS ENERGY TALKING TO BABOON AND MONKEYS IS KANU.

WE WILL JUST FCUCK UP AS MANY OF YOU IN ONE GO AND MOVE TO THE NEXT SET.

NO TIME TO TALK OR HEAR ANY NONSENSE.

IF UN WANT THE WAR TO STOP, LET THEM DEPLOY PEACE KEEPERS TO STOP US ELSE, WE WILL MATCH ON.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Ekpeitit(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good.
May his stupid soul rest in pieces.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Ekpeitit(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:

KIDNAPING KANU FROM KENYA IS BUHARI WORST MISTAKE AND WE WILL PUNISH NIGERIA SEVERELY FOR THAT.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Ekpeitit(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Shut up,you will do nothing apart from crying.
Ewu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by favor914: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:

THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAVE TIME TO BE WASTING HIS ENERGY TALKING TO BABOON AND MONKEYS IS KANU.

WE WILL JUST FCUCK UP AS MANY OF YOU IN ONE GO AND MOVE TO THE NEXT SET.

NO TIME TO TALK OR HEAR ANY NONSENSE.

IF UN WANT THE WAR TO STOP, LET THEM DEPLOY PEACE KEEPERS TO STOP US ELSE, WE WILL MATCH ON.
Ignored, Just had to put it in text.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
Ekpeitit:
Shut up,you will do nothing apart from crying.
Ewu.
[/s]

GO THROUGH ALL YOUR POST TODAY.

IGBO THIS, BIAFRA THAT.

YOU DONT HAVE TRIBE OR STATE TO CONCERN YOURSELF WITH.

THESE ARE THE IMBECILES LUGARD LUMPED INTO AN ENTITY WITH US.

IT SHALLL NEVER BE WELL WITH HIM.

THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE STILL BREATHING IS BECOS U ARE IN THE NTERENET, IF I CAN IDENTIFY U.

U ARE DEAD.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Kaiser20: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
FakeUnity:
I pity the Fulani terrorists and ragheads in this country in MNK dies. I really pity them. If Ikonso could be buried with many heads, we don't have to be told wetin go sup for MNK case.

No be play play something, HEADS WILL ROLL. cheesy cheesy
Absolutely, i believe many Ipob followers will volunteer their heads to be chopped off for the burial.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by OyigboUpdate: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
This headline will be the breaking news before the end of the year
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaiser20:

Absolutely, i believe many Ipob followers will volunteer their heads to be chopped off for the burial.

U STILL DEY TYPE BECAUSE YOU SEE LIGHT AND WAR NEVER START.

WHEN IT STARTS, U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT KANU MEANT THAT FOR EVERY SUICIDE BOMBER THE NORTH PRODUCE, HE CAN PRODUCE 10.

DAMN RIGHT,IPOB PEOPLE WILL VOLUNTEER THEIR HEADS BUT GUESS WHAT?

IT WILL BE IN EXCHANGE FOR THE HEAD OF YOUR CHILDREN, MOTHER, WIFE, FATHER, SISTER, BROTHER AND OF COURSE YOUR HEAD.

IN DEATH KANU WILL PRODUCE SUICIDE BOMBERS THAT WILL LEAVE THE NORTH AMAZED.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by stanluiz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Even if nnamdi Kanu is dead, Nothing will happen and ipob cannot do anything just like they didn't when nnamdi Kanu was arrested.

Las Las ipob will only Lament and cheastbeat on social media cheesy And after one or two weeks of kanu death. He will be forgotten.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
stanluiz:
Even if nnamdi Kanu is dead, Nothing will happen and ipob cannot do anything just like they didn't when nnamdi Kanu was arrested.

Las Las ipob will only Lament and cheastbeat on social media cheesy And after one or two weeks of kanu death. He will be forget.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
[/s]

MAKE SURE YOU DONT PACK AND RUN TO REFUGEE CAMP.

IT DOES NOT END ON TALKING BIG ON NAIRALAND.

GO AND KILL NNAMDI KANU, DONT JUST TALK BIG AND THEN DO NOTHING.

TRY US!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
WE WANT NIGERIA TO FINSH.

WE ARE NOT TRYING TO SAVE NIGERIA.

SO TRY US.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Joromi1: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's possible he's dead and buried. Buhari's sudden travel to the UK to attend a summit is fishy. Remember that the same Buhari cancelled his medical trip upon knowing that Kanu has been netted. So why the sudden travel? Kill-time strategy I must say.

I also suspect Ejiofor is aware. His bojuboju reports don't hold water. And now he's telling us that he hasn't heard from Kanu for over a week?

I'll advise IPOB members to take heart and learn from the mistake of Kanu. He was so arrogant, boastful and spiteful and that has caused the death of many. I hope his successor will learn from his mistake and adopt a more diplomatic approach.

RIP Kanu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by stanluiz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol. Emma powerless is still cheastbeating that ipob is running out of time as if he will do anything. Coward!!

Why didn't Emma powerless come to court today instead he was hiding in his bedroom dishing orders to brainwashed, stupid and foolish ipob members just like kanu when he was in London dishing orders to ipob thugs to go to sucide mission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Ekpeitit(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by stanluiz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

MAKE SURE YOU DONT PACK AND RUN TO REFUGEE CAMP.

IT DOES NOT END ON TALKING BIG ON NAIRALAND.

GO AND KILL NNAMDI KANU, DONT JUST TALK BIG AND THEN DO NOTHING.

TRY US!
Kanu will be killed and nothing will happen!! Your chestbeating only end on nairaland.

Coward ragtag ipob. Why didn't you save him when he was arrested in Kenya like a common thief ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Ekpeitit(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
You talk like a 14 year old child.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
stanluiz:
Lol. Emma powerless is still cheastbeating that ipob is running out of time as if he will do anything. Coward!!

Why didn't Emma powerless come to court today instead he was hiding in his bedroom dishing orders to brainwashed, stupid and foolish ipob members just like kanu when he was in London dishing orders to ipob thugs to go to sucide mission.

COMING HERE TO CHEST BEAT LIKE AN HIV MONKEY SHOWS JUST HOW AFRIAD YOU FULANI ARE.

IF YOU ARE NOT AFRIAD KILL NNAMDI KANU A ND POST PICTURE OF HIS CORPSE.

NO NEED TO BE MAKING NOISE ON NAIRALAND.

EVEN ME MYSELF WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

JUST MEET ME ON THE BATTLEFIELD.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by stanluiz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:
WE WANT NIGERIA TO FINSH.

WE ARE NOT TRYING TO SAVE NIGERIA.

SO TRY US.
Ikonso is dead. Dragon is dead. What did you do ? Your uGM has been decimated by Uzodima while their commanders has been arrested.

We will flush you Igbos thugs out of South East. I wish other south East governors will follow uzodima footstep in dealing with ipob terrorists.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by hammerDK: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
stanluiz:
Ikonso is dead. Dragon is dead. What did you do ? Your uGM has been decimated by Uzodima while their commanders has been arrested.

We will flush you Igbos thugs out of South East. I wish other south East governors will follow uzodima footstep in dealing with ipob terrorists.

I AM DONE TALKING TO A COWARD.

MAN ON MAN, ON GROUND IF YOU SEE ME, U WONT TALK AND EVEN IF U TALK, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WILL BE YOUR LAST.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by LagosAirport: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
He is a seacrity asset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu / Wondering How to Export ur Foodstuffs N Other items from Naija to USA,CANADA,UK / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.