Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed (5301 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Danjikanbauchi: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
limeta:
Somebody big is dead or going to die
who is this person sitting on a chair on a stage
with a military cap on
what are you saying dear ?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by skyman200(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is true that they might have killed him just like they have been killing others
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
let me check my pocket if there is any r.i.p remaining....OK ...yeah!! I got one! .......oye take am, R.I.P KANU!!!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Akpetek: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pls i intend traveling 2moro early morning to Akwa-Ibom from Benin City Onitsha, through Imo to Abia...
And i don't know how safe it is out there considering the fact that Onitsha road and Nnewi was blocked.
Pls I need help..
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by fenibak: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol dss is watching to see reactions of igbos if you notice mods have not removed the topic, they want to read the reactions of igbos
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Christistruth00: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu’s Ordering of Police to be beheaded is not a Human right !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by opribo(m): 4:17am On Jul 27, 2021
This government is terrible!
they are full of lies and propaganda, think of it if they can be changing bubu anyhow then there is nothing they cannot do.

if they have killed him let them eat his meat but as for IPOB we move on unshaken by anything that they bring.

......but I warn them, if anything MNK untoward should befall 'oyendu' Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu' .
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by puppie017: 4:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Let's wait and see
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Allnacruise(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2021
hammerDK:
THE ONLY BARGAINING CHIP BUHARI GOVERNMENT HOLD IS KANU.

ONCE KANU DIE, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL BE ON OUR SIDE.

I ASSURE THE ABOKI AND AFONJA THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN THIS.

THEY CANNOT EVEN DRIVE THEIR TANK OR LANDMINE WILL TEAR IT TO PIECES.

GUN FIRE WILL BREAK OUT ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

THEY WILL BE OVERWHELMED.

NOW IT IS LIKE A JOKE BUT E GO SOON CLEAR FOR THEIR EYE.

KIDNAPING KANU FROM KENYA IS BUHARI WORST MISTAKE AND WE WILL PUNISH NIGERIA SEVERELY FOR THAT.

Wetyn concern Afonja for the matter
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by oilyngbati(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
I hope this is true, because I want that hunchback terrorist, nnamdi cownu to be sent to hell fire and reside with his maker, lucifer. That devil incarnate called lamidi cownu is the worst evil to ever happen to Ndigbo. He has attracted hate towards the Igbo nation and we’re now in pre-1966 when it was Nigeria vs Igbo. Rest and remain in hell, bast.erd nnamdi cownu!

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by flamingREED(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'll assure you one thing which is that every top Fulani leader will go down and their relatives scattered all over the world. It was Kanu's standing order. This time, no one will care what UN thinks. Asari as well as Wike should count themselves dead if it happens.
Umahi may also go down.
Just thinking.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed by Christistruth00: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu himself sees nothing wrong with killing People

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu / Can We Ever Have A Nigeria Like This (contains Graphic Photo) / Wondering How to Export ur Foodstuffs N Other items from Naija to USA,CANADA,UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.