Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke (39038 Views)

Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Omoajidagan: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
This one Don buy market oooooo.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by greenguy: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nigerian police and scape goat. Dem get CCTV wey captured the guy ni? After more than a month you just pick somebody just like that? Ha... akoba adaba, olorun ma je ari!
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by McOluOmo: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
Very silly of the police , if we had competent courts they will order for the forensic analysis of the projectile that hit her and all the police rifles present that day and the killer rifle will be fished out
bullet dey carry rifle number?

Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
McOluOmo:
bullet dey carry rifle number?

All rifles leave their rifle print on the bullets
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by thunderbabs: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omi, see set up in plain sight. Which kind evil and corrupt nation are we living in? shocked
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Successlane: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Akinh:
I once said it, if you re requesting or agitating for something in this insane country no matter how strong you are watch your back, Bcs those people shouting máajólo are same set of people that will end up mocking you, I could remember here on nairaland,same set of people saying nobody fit touch igboho, Nigeria will burn, are same set of people doing different meme to mock him, especially my tribe, am very sure the man will be regretting now...in as much u re not from North..I advise you trend with caution.

You were making sense until the bolded.

El- Zakyzaki, El Mustapha, Shehu Musa Yaradua, etc are Southerners, abi?

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Dabronze(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Most Of Poicemen in lagos are APC Politician
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Akinh: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Successlane:

You were making sense until the bolded.

El- Zakyzaki, El Mustapha, Shehu Musa Yaradua, etc are Southerners, abi?

I hope you see the difference here.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Liposure: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
inoki247:
ah ni jam agbako...

and I dey sure say dem go tell d man mak e no go dat day buh head wey wan mail him to jail no go allow him hear....
lol. I can't breath
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Dabronze(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
greenguy:
Nigerian police and scape goat. Dem get CCTV wey captured the guy ni? After more than a month you just pick somebody just like that? Ha... akoba adaba, olorun ma je ari!
Is part of the deal bro? when u see ur frnd try to join any agitation protest you know how to warn them.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Olam09(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/yoruba-nation-protester-charged-with-murder-of-jumoke/
I don't know why people are so dumb.. those people imploring you to protest are abroad and in safe hand.. but now you're in trouble, anyways I'll illiteracy for this. Did you know? You can never see a lawyer, banker or doctor among the idiot's Protesting.. only agberos and jobless individuals can be spotted at the protest ground.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by ddeola: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Police... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by TolaniLuv: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
WonderManly:
I don know before sey police go make U-turn.
After consulting Mr Lie Muhammed. We don hear their lie out come.

A man that sees the future or I mean no Nigerian police so well predicted this puzzle lol
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
When the government just wants you to suffer for your stubbornness. They might not be able to prove murder, but he will surely suffer. DPP advice might not even be out till next year.

The accused will be suffering in jail like the biblical Job.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by awizyoro(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jostoman:
Dead on arrival, everybody knows that the girl die as a result of stray bullet by the police.
But unfortunately, the judiciary is too timid to tell the truth. Hence will keep the accuse in custody
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by WonderManly(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
TolaniLuv:

A man that sees the future or I mean no Nigerian police so well predicted this puzzle lol
grin grin grin
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by authority2006(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
naijapips04:

Keep applauding nonsense. You will be roped into a murder case you didn't commit insha allah.

Stop the tantrums, boy.
I didn't organise the protest, I didn't rope him, I didn't revoke his bail, and I didn't applaud the nonsense.
I only told you to wake up, stop dreaming and embrace reality. That reality is that fact that he is in for a long ride.
BTW: I neither believe in curses nor prayer but what you wish for others shall be your portion
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by ceaser: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
You mean the Nigerian Police is accusing someone else (who did not bear arm) for a murder that occurred due to gunshot on the same site where the police was and reported in the news that they fired gunshots?

Ha! How lower can the police go?
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by InvertedHammer: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
/
I believe the police on this one.

If you believed the police that all the youths killed in Imo State were ESN gunmen, there is no reason not to believe that the Ogboni man killed Jumoke with a stray bullet.

Don't start reasoning now because it is happening to one of your own. It is too late. Our police personnel are very honest and we must always believe their reports.

/
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by JesseJo: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
semuni:
I pray one of your loved ones will be a victim of such brutal killing ,so we can help you be trading blame whether is from police or agitators

You lack the basic intelligence needed to have this kind of discussion.

People like you who leave substance of a matter to be raining curse or dumb prayers aren't smart.

Find something else to do...Where you might fit in. This discourse is beyond you.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Oppy2k2: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Can this country ever get better bayii?

police changing story since inception of the world.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by femlad97(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Only Law student will understand what's happening here.....know law before you take a step....
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Ade4God: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
They will only punish him for a few days/weeks or months. He puts himself in that position by first urging everyone on and then turning around to deny any involvement in the rally. Despite the huge title on his shoulder, he shrieks when riot policemen grabbed him.
There is no single proof against him for the crime has the police double talk will exonerate the man. They claimed the lady did not get killed at the spot where she was found, then says no shooting was carried out and suddenly all that has changed to bring in a murder suspect.
My nation, my Naija
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Theunbothered: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grace001:
It’s true ... if agitator don’t come out to protest, police won’t have any reason to use live bullet that could lead to stray bullet.

You(Ogboni Chief) will learn the hard way too for forming freedom fighter, na murder case they give this one. haha

Masses don’t worth dying for.

You sef reason the matter well, how do you charge someone with murder just like that? When there were dozens of witnesses?
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Coronavirus84: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Olam09:

I don't know why people are so dumb.. those people imploring you to protest are abroad and in safe hand.. but now you're in trouble, anyways I'll illiteracy for this. Did you know? You can never see a lawyer, banker or doctor among the idiot's Protesting.. only agberos and jobless individuals can be spotted at the protest ground.
Kids everywhere. You are too dumb
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by olatuns2017: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by Olam09(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Your papa kid.. i dey talk fact you dey ignore am abi how many doctors, teachers, lawyers and bankers do you see among them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by favor914: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2021
chuka5000:
This is the police which the FG told us that it's our friend

Only them dey change story.
At first she was stabbed,
Later shot,
Now they're even charging someone for the shooting.
They warned them, trouble the sleep yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find? Government capital case against an individual, your life is basically ruined.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke by favor914: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Dumb for speaking the facts, which reasonable minded person will be shouting Oduduwa, other than some disgruntled south west pdp sympathizers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari / Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.