Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account (17630 Views)

Biography of IPOB's New Lawyer, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / Mazi Uche Mefor Ipob New Leader Warns Kanu Over Call For Unprepared War / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by LordGuru1: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2021
You call a Nation of over 200 Million people a Zoo.
That means we the 200 Million people are the Animals in that "Zoo".

You say you are the light despite the dark ways you adopt to fight your cause.

You are the only wise one, anyone that does not agree with you is foolish.

What an Independent People

12 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Commentor: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2021
You think we are joking.

cool

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Splitmind: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Good, pepper the useless terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Hangmnk: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
I and My cartels invaded The page since on Friday...

Open another page and we'll bring it down!!

Using Facebook to spread hatred against the north is gradually coming to an end.

You can only do that here on nairaland... But trust me... We go soon table nairaland matter!!
Nairaland is so done if we decide to take on them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Deluded group of frustrated, hopeless and wicked fellows fighting for freedom, When u ask them from who they tell you from Fulani, most of them haven’t even seen or talked with a Fulani man, so I wonder how Fulani is holding their miserable lives down.. cursed generation of youths with their lunatic leader, Abeg women should control what they birth, lots of waste and nuisance humans all over the space

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by OssyMalik: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2021
There are many Biafra Facebook pages na. At least I follow one on Facebook.

The movement continues
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by iamjavadem(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Hahahahaha......it has been all-round bad news for ipob, we warned them that that is not the right approach but they did not hear. Try and always read the instruction manual before using the product.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Edopesin: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Facebook no dey take all those jokes from anyone

Ordinary pictures that look gory fit put someone's account on restrictions.

But wait oo, upon the amount of money Igbos have been donating, the $1bn proposed donation by US veteran from Igbo extraction, can't Ipob have their own social media page? It no cost now

The said ipob leaders are all agility, zero ingenuity

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by SaintBeehot(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
GOOD NEWS grin
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu inlaw also known as Master prophet cursed anybody who will see Ijelespeaks and not kill him for always insulting IPOB. I took my time to report all the inciteful comments to kill Ijelespeaks. Guess what 80% of the commenters are battling with their accounts at the moment.
You don't use Facebook as a medium to kill. If u want a medium to kill go to Twitter the enemies of Nigeria.
I thought they are building their own social media. Useless IPOB bandits.
grin you no get joy

3 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by BSsniffer: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

Using Facebook to spread hatred against the north is gradually coming to an end.

You can only do that here on nairaland... But trust me... We go soon table nairaland matter!!

Boko boys are breaking the skulls of your brothers in zamfara and this is what concerns you. Baboon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by uchennaq(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

"I and my Cartel invaded". Bunch of jobless human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Sholaco: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by cattylove7(f): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

naira u beta ban arrewa 4 life terrorist n killer tribe shop at www.cattylovesline.com
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by kingsceedon(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

I'm listening to Radio Biafra right now, should I link you up?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Asidy(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2021
A
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by barragan: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:

Honestly it costs nothing to set up a website
I hope they look into it
I know a lot of People who would love to contribute , I would build a website for them, Free if they want.
Secession is not a crime, India and Pakistan used to be one country, Nigeria is not working
Ipob is not going around killing People but they are proscribed while Herdsmen are running amok, and every effort is being made by the FG to appease Them.

You are a liar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Navalsadiq(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2021
These people and their quest for continued hatred will bring them nothing but set back.

The population of Igbos that are doing well in the north is second to none but I feel for this race that has allowed ethnicity and nepotism to be their food for thought.As it stands no tribe or race is willing to hand power to the. Because all they have ever spoken about is segregation and division.

GOD pass them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Handsum64: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Worthless pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Delete all social media platforms
Creat your own social media platforms

Continue telling yourselfs same story and different propaganda... All day every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by dmbb: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:
Free Nnamdi Kanu
Free Sunday Igboho

I think the bans would mostly like be due to the kind of gory videos or language used.
Everything now is about political correctness, IPOB needs to have a website hosted in Russia or a country that is not Friendly with Nigeria.
Gather fans from FB direct them to your website, this is when knowledge of Dark Web comes handy.
Pro yoruba and Igbo movements should involve the Intellectuals, the young passion youth.

Facebook is very strict when it comes to what you can do or say on their platform.
Remember at the end of the day Mark decides .
Also Facebook doesn't lean towards supporting secessionist movements.
Read up here
https://m.facebook.com/communitystandards
Ipob terrorist spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

See you and your cartel......dont claim what you are not. Its just facebook policy.they dnt tolerate hate or violence speech!

3 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by FreeStuffsNG: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Nuelito:
Wahala no dey finish... Facebook and Twitter no get joy atall
It took less than one minute of free tweet by the leader of IPOB terrorist group to bring down the business of Twitter in Nigeria.
To spoil is easy but to build takes a lot of hardwork. Facebook and Twitter have learnt from their mistakes in the past where people hijack their platform and use it to murder others by preaching hate against innocent people, tribe or religion. I still cringe when I hear someone call for the killing of others just on mere suspicion or difference in tribe, religion or political affiliation. This case will soon be made bare to all when all the exhibits are released to the public especially the audio calling for the burning down of Lagos shocked
Nice one from Facebook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by clarocuzioo(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

And you and your cartel cannot stop the banditry and insecurity that have sent so.many northerners to their untimely grave and wrecked the north?

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu is your.problem.

Chaii!!!!

common sense is.indeed not common.

Chaii!

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Good Facebook get sense small, more power to them.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by tankoagaie: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2021
they are so done
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
tankoagaie:
they are so done

IPOB is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

Handle the killings happening in the north. The south deems north as proponents of backwardness and cannibalism.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
Truthhurts1
They have blocked una page again oo

grin grin grin
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by egunna(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:

Honestly it costs nothing to set up a website
I hope they look into it
I know a lot of People who would love to contribute , I would build a website for them, Free if they want.
Secession is not a crime, India and Pakistan used to be one country, Nigeria is not working
Ipob is not going around killing People but they are proscribed while Herdsmen are running amok, and every effort is being made by the FG to appease Them.
ipob is not going around killing people?was ikonso an evangelist?the onye army guy is a peace maker too I guess.e b like say ur brain dey pain u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out At Rivers House Of Assembly / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate / Osinbajo’s Kitchen To Spend N17m On Cutleries In 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.