Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account (17628 Views)

Biography of IPOB's New Lawyer, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / Mazi Uche Mefor Ipob New Leader Warns Kanu Over Call For Unprepared War / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by chukel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Edusouls:
Deluded group of frustrated, hopeless and wicked fellows fighting for freedom, When u ask them from who they tell you from Fulani, most of them haven’t even seen or talked with a Fulani man, so I wonder how Fulani is holding their miserable lives down.. cursed generation of youths with their lunatic leader, Abeg women should control what they birth, lots of waste and nuisance humans all over the space
you couldn't have said it better. I am in the East. I am an igbo man. If you see how the so called intellectuals reason and discuss like these miscreants, you would know that our problem as igbos is deep rooted and has come to stay. How majority of an ethnic group will be so brainwashed by an imbe.cile is what i don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by berrystunn(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] so aboki don plenty for nairaland undecided

ikwiikwii
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Notasyouthink: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Let it also be on record that hands were pointed to Ijelespeaks first and he was arrested. Then he came back and points hands to who pointed him hands. So its a 1:1 game
You was arrested and you are in FB and NL at the same time typing junk.

Liar!
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by OyigboUpdate: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Liar!

Oga I no know if na denial or mumu I go call your own.
Even the most popular event or people in IPOB u dont know. I can call names of 20 principal officers and u know none.
Something that top IPOB media carried and celebrated.

I have been looking for the video but none. It was even posted on nairaland and in less than 20 mins he was out. You're always backward on IPOB information.
You're a full time internet warrior. grin

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by OyigboUpdate: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Liar!

Mr backward information. This is the video of Ijelespeaks arrest. U gave me some work.

https://fb.watch/70fQJfIce9/

You're always backward in information as u don't know Prince Darlington. I'm not even sure you'll know obidi obienu
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
GOOD NEWS grin
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu inlaw also known as Master prophet cursed anybody who will see Ijelespeaks and not kill him for always insulting IPOB. I took my time to report all the inciteful comments to kill Ijelespeaks. Guess what 80% of the commenters are battling with their accounts at the moment.
You don't use Facebook as a medium to kill. If u want a medium to kill go to Twitter the enemies of Nigeria.
I thought they are building their own social media. Useless IPOB bandits.

Good job bro, let's smoke out all enemies of Nigeria within and outside... Nigeria must be great.

Once again, thanks for the good job, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Edusouls(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
It shows our level of poor I. Q, and thinking we are the dumbest tribe in the whole Nigeria I used to tell people, Ojukwu lead us into civil war with bare hands, east was levelled with bombs, 3 million Igbo lives wasted, 52 years later Nigeria still remains, the madness has started again, over 500 young men slaughtered in the past few months in Igbo land in the name of ipob/ esn, we are cursed with self destruction
chukel:
you couldn't have said it better. I am in the East. I am an igbo man. If you see how the so called intellectuals reason and discuss like these miscreants, you would know that our problem as igbos is deep rooted and has come to stay. How majority of an ethnic group will be so brainwashed by an imbe.cile is what i don't understand.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by PIMPAR: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Terrorist organisation

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Notasyouthink: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Mr backward information. This is the video of Ijelespeaks arrest. U gave me some work.

https://fb.watch/70fQJfIce9/

You're always backward in information as u don't know Prince Darlington. I'm not even sure you'll know obidi obienu
In your devilish and feeble mind am always backward in information because, I refuse to believe in your lies and propaganda.

I've asked you severally about the position of your prince darlington in IPOB but instead of you to answer the questions you chose to ran away. Is that the way to do things since you claim to know the structure of IPOB more than anyone else.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Notasyouthink: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga I no know if na denial or mumu I go call your own.
Even the most popular event or people in IPOB u dont know. I can call names of 20 principal officers and u know none.
Something that top IPOB media carried and celebrated.

I have been looking for the video but none. It was even posted on nairaland and in less than 20 mins he was out. You're always backward on IPOB information.
You're a full time internet warrior. grin
you are free to call it anything that suits you it will still not change anything. All I know is that you make a living through lies, propaganda and by reporting of innocent people so they can be killed by dss. You can point IPOB members for dss to arrest but, you cannot point the killers (fulani herdsmen) that massacred innocent people at Enugu on Sunday, are you not a denial mumu if you can't point those killers the same way you did at abuja??

You can call the names of 20 principal officers in IPOB but you can not tell us the position of your prince darlington shame to you.

I agree that am backward on IPOB informations but that cannot make me to swallow your lies and propaganda hook line and sinker because, you are not truthful at least I know that for sure.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
you are free to call it anything that suits you it will still not change anything. All I know is that you make a living through lies, propaganda and by reporting of innocent people so they can be killed by dss. You can point IPOB members for dss to arrest but, you cannot point the killers (fulani herdsmen) that massacred innocent people at Enugu on Sunday, are you not a denial mumu if you can't point those killers the same way you did at abuja??

You can call the names of 20 principal officers in IPOB but you can not tell us the position of your prince darlington shame to you.

I agree that am backward on IPOB informations but that cannot make me to swallow your lies and propaganda hook line and sinker because, you are not truthful at least I know that for sure.

Atleast reporting innocent people that reported u first and celebrated your arrest should be a fair game. Cry cry children.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Notasyouthink: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast reporting innocent people that reported u first and celebrated your arrest should be a fair game. Cry cry children.

Who reported you and to who??
The people you claim that reported you, what did they say was your offense??

They reported you (so you claim) and you automatically gained your freedom but you did the same and up till now, none of them has been seen... This goes to show that, that your so-called arrest was a charade... You can only decieve brainless morons not people like me that are mentally tough.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by OyigboUpdate: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who reported you and to who??
The people you claim that reported you, what did they say was your offense??

They reported you (so you claim) and you automatically gained your freedom but you did the same and up till now, none of them has been seen... This goes to show that, that your so-called arrest was a charade... You can only decieve brainless morons not people like me that are mentally tough.
Just don't do evil if u don't expect evil in return.
Did u see the comments of u guys celebrating that some Igbo police men will torture him.
Sometimes u might shoot a running soldier in the stomach and his bulletproof or luck will save him. How dare u judge him as a bad soldier for shooting u in the head because u shot him in the stomach when u guys have both intentions.
-
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Notasyouthink: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Just don't do evil if u don't expect evil in return.
Did u see the comments of u guys celebrating that some Igbo police men will torture him.
Sometimes u might shoot a running soldier in the stomach and his bulletproof or luck will save him. How dare u judge him as a bad soldier for shooting u in the head because u shot him in the stomach when u guys have both intentions.
-
The evil is on you because you started it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / Fire Breaks Out At Rivers House Of Assembly / 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.