Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account (17642 Views)

Biography of IPOB's New Lawyer, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / Mazi Uche Mefor Ipob New Leader Warns Kanu Over Call For Unprepared War / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
I and My cartels invaded The page since on Friday...

Open another page and we'll bring it down!!

Using Facebook to spread hatred against the north is gradually coming to an end.

You can only do that here on nairaland... But trust me... We go soon table nairaland matter!!
sadakta ya akhi, those miscreants will never know peace
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by airminem(f): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2021
smiley

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Emergingnation(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

Using Facebook to spread hatred against the north is gradually coming to an end.

You can only do that here on nairaland... But trust me... We go soon table nairaland matter!!

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Emergingnation(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Facebook no dey take all those jokes from anyone

Ordinary pictures that look gory fit put someone's account on restrictions.

But wait oo, upon the amount of money Igbos have been donating, the $1bn proposed donation by US veteran from Igbo extraction, can't Ipob have their own social media page? It no cost now

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Boudiccao: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
brainpulse:
You can't be mad, foolish and lunatic to the extent of using other people's innovation to cause harm, terror, hatred, discord, propagate lies and destroy. The unfortunate aspect is that they call themselves Christians by mouth and their hearts are full of evil, destruction and terror.

Nobody will allow that nonsense terrorist

Breaking up a shithole is not a crime.
If you are calling Biafra agitators Terrorist then what will you call Miyetti Allah and Fulani herdsmen that are fully recognized as terrorist organization around the world.

You are calling Ipob terrorists because they are fully involved in exposing the islamization and Fulanization agenda of the North. You want to continue to kill and terrorize Igbos but you don't want them to have a platform to expose your evils.
Fool.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Adadioranma79(f): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Dont make this about you or try to create more conflicts here, I am not a Biafran but I dont think you are that relevant.

Go get busy with something meaningful

Arrewa:

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Ovamboland(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:

Honestly it costs nothing to set up a website
I hope they look into it
I know a lot of People who would love to contribute , I would build a website for them, Free if they want.
Secession is not a crime, India and Pakistan used to be one country, Nigeria is not working
Ipob is not going around killing People but they are proscribed while Herdsmen are running amok, and every effort is being made by the FG to appease Them.

If you know how many people died or got killed during the partition of India and Pakistan you won't advocate for it. The Americans killed hundreds of thousands of fellow citizens to teach the lesson you can't secede from the USA, but they are the one telling you it's not a crime to go tear your country apart.

The millions of children who died of malnutrition during the last Biafra misadventure is hungering you to happen again? Where is your stockpile of food to prevent a repeat?

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by anambraamaka: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

If you know how many people died or got killed during the partition of India and Pakistan you won't advocate for it. The Americans killed hundreds of thousands of fellow citizens to teach the lesson you can't secede from the USA, but they are the one telling you it's not a crime to go tear your country apart.

The millions of children who died of malnutrition during the last Biafra misadventure is hungering you to happen again? Where is your stockpile of food to prevent a repeat?

Referendum is what The Majority is asking for, conduct a Referendum like you do election, invite foreign bodies to avoid The APC factor, if Majority votes for Secession give them , if Majority votes against it, end of case.
Why is the FG afraid to ask citizens where they stand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by stanluiz(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Facebook should block all their page they use to spread fake news and propaganda. The ban should also include their members.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Boudiccao: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

That's only because you believe Nigeria must break up through war and Secession must happen through violence. People have had enough of this damn nation that will remain a shithole forever.
The North is gradually being taken over by terrorists groups from all over West Africa and this is what the South doesn't want.

Don't worry by the time Nigeria fully implodes, you will understand that secession you are afraid of will happen.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Bhol28: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Too much violent statements.But mere wisdom can achieve the state faster.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Skillsnigeria: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin the zoo government statement always make me laugh. Igbos will be better in their own country

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by focus7: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Facebook is USA and USA has zero tolerance for for terrorist unlike British government that's breaking record of shielding terrorists. Ipob is a terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

grin grin Anyone who supports Killing of Nigeria's military personnels deserves death!

Crime doesn't exist only in the north. Nigeria is covered with crime. East, west, south! But modafuking swines make it look like fulanis are Muslims are NIGERIAs problem! grin

Bandits, bokoharam, Shia apolgist, sunny Bandits, IPOs, igboho Bandits, all modafuking furkers!!!!!!!!!! Burn

2 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
GOOD NEWS grin
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu inlaw also known as Master prophet cursed anybody who will see Ijelespeaks and not kill him for always insulting IPOB. I took my time to report all the inciteful comments to kill Ijelespeaks. Guess what 80% of the commenters are battling with their accounts at the moment.
You don't use Facebook as a medium to kill. If u want a medium to kill go to Twitter the enemies of Nigeria.
I thought they are building their own social media. Useless IPOB bandits.
Disgraceful unemployed lots. Twitter na second house of Igbos.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by infogeneral: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2021
They tell lies and spread fake news. That makes them worse than the government they criticize.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Ovamboland(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2021
clarocuzioo:

And you and your cartel cannot stop the banditry and insecurity that have sent so.many northerners to their untimely grave and wrecked the north?

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu is your.problem.

Chaii!!!!

common sense is.indeed not common.

Chaii!

So ordinary bandits are now your inspiration to encourage you to also kill, loot and commit arson?

If they ask you now you will say you are wiser and better than terrorist and bandits, but are you really as you admire them so much you want to be like them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by ba7man(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2021
CruiseMasterI:
They are trying to please FG so they wouldn't be banned like twitter grin

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Moniker/Name For Samples n Contact wink
Keep your business away from you political and personal opinions.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Notasyouthink: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
GOOD NEWS grin
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu inlaw also known as Master prophet cursed anybody who will see Ijelespeaks and not kill him for always insulting IPOB. I took my time to report all the inciteful comments to kill Ijelespeaks. Guess what 80% of the commenters are battling with their accounts at the moment.
You don't use Facebook as a medium to kill. If u want a medium to kill go to Twitter the enemies of Nigeria.
I thought they are building their own social media. Useless IPOB bandits.
Let it be on record that you went to court on 26th July just to make jest of yourself and to point fingers on innocent people so that dss will whisk them away to an undisclosed location.
Dozens of good men where adopted as a result of your wickedness.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS!!
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:
Free Nnamdi Kanu
Free Sunday Igboho

I think the bans would mostly like be due to the kind of gory videos or language used.
Everything now is about political correctness, IPOB needs to have a website hosted in Russia or a country that is not Friendly with Nigeria.
Gather fans from FB direct them to your website, this is when knowledge of Dark Web comes handy.
Pro yoruba and Igbo movements should involve the Intellectuals, the young passion youth.

Facebook is very strict when it comes to what you can do or say on their platform.
Remember at the end of the day Mark decides .
Also Facebook doesn't lean towards supporting secessionist movements.
Read up here
https://m.facebook.com/communitystandards
You mock Adamu Garba's and claim that it's not great but all of u can't come up with something that can match his app. That's why all ur criticisms are delusional emanated from hate peddlers who know nothing about the people they mock!
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by meccuno: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
berrystunn:
Ipob do attack anything that is not in support or there brainwash movement.

Ipob members should delete there account on FB and all social media platforms.

Those holding British passport should drop it.

Those using Nigeria network provider communicating activities should drop it.

Those holding Nigeria passport should drop it.

Those working in any Nigeria govt institution should drop it.

Those holding Nigeria currency should drop it.

All ipob members should take asylum.

All ipob members should move out from any country that is not in support of your activities

If you guys can achieve the above subject and run to Russia then Biafra is closer.

Starting from your leader.

If you guys can't achieve the above subject..
Then you are running after your own shadow.

[/s] so aboki don plenty for nairaland undecided
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Throwback: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

You have now adopted IPOB strategy to checkmate their nefarious activities.

They are very quick to appeal to anyone be it UN, EU or FIFA or WAEC, in an attempt to police the reactions of those who are on the receiving end of their bile and terror, while doing much worse themselves knowing they will get away with it as others do not have a standing mob of zombies under oath to a supreme leader to execute propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by BonPatrick(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Lol bro take it easy o
Arrewa:

Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Jaapu: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

Soon. There will be no lies to be told against the north
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by Ovamboland(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:

Referendum is what The Majority is asking for, conduct a Referendum like you do election, invite foreign bodies to avoid The APC factor, if Majority votes for Secession give them , if Majority votes against it, end of case.
Why is the FG afraid to ask citizens where they stand?

Which one of your representative or senators has presented a bill for referendum at nass?
Those are the known representative of ibos not ipob or any other demagogue.

How does killing security men, freeing prisoners and using virgin girls for rituals equates asking for referendum?
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by UnabashedIPOB: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
We all know FACEBOOK is a TOOL of the BRITISH FULANI TERRORIST government of NIGERIA. The same FB was getting paid in RUBBLES (Russian currency) by the RUSSIAN government and FAKE NEWS purveyors during the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign in the US.
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by OyigboUpdate: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Let it be on record that you went to court on 26th July just to make jest of yourself and to point fingers on innocent people so that dss will whisk them away to an undisclosed location.
Dozens of good men where adopted as a result of your wickedness.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS!!

Let it also be on record that hands were pointed to Ijelespeaks first and he was arrested. Then he came back and points hands to who pointed him hands. So its a 1:1 game
Re: Again, Facebook Blocks IPOB's New Page/Account by NacoAba: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
They already have, that is why they are saying go to the site . They have and Biafrans own is so nice

Monogamy:
Facebook no dey take all those jokes from anyone

Ordinary pictures that look gory fit put someone's account on restrictions.

But wait oo, upon the amount of money Igbos have been donating, the $1bn proposed donation by US veteran from Igbo extraction, can't Ipob have their own social media page? It no cost now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out At Rivers House Of Assembly / Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi / No Fewer Than 18 Nigerian Army Generals Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.